My gf thinks im hot

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Kassokilleri2ff, Oct 23, 2009.

1. Kassokilleri2ff

And she says it often. She compliments me alot. Well my gf isn't so hot. I feel bad cause I dont compliment her often. You know how every person has thier own personal compulsion. Like some people have to be clean some people have to do this or that. Well for me I have a serious problem lying. I cannot lie for the life of me. It is no personal choice like "oh im not gonna lie" I don't choose to be this way. Well I can't tell her shes hot or anything cause well she isnt. I think she has pretty eyes and great hair and nice lips and shes such a great person but I feel bad because I can't really compliment her on her looks.

I don't know if she notices that I don't really compliment her or not. Should I lie and tell her I think shes like super gorgeous and stuff or what? I feel bad she says im so sexy and shes always worried that im going to cheat on her or something...as if I am hot. She thinks I'm hot but I'm pretty sure I'm not lol. Average looking girls don't give me a second look she has nothing to worry about.

Her face is ok..I think shes kinda cute. Its just she is overweight. She is and has been working on losing weight and I think that if she does she would look really hot. But for now she just doesn't....

I don't know where I'm going with this lol. Just looking for womanly insight maybe?

2. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

Stop complaining faggot

3. Ericsson1228d

Ericsson1228d Member

I don't think you need a woman's advice here.

Most who read your post will deduce that your gf is better off without you. Break it off.

4. Fleur

Gold Member

There's 4 compliments right there, without lying...

There's more to attractiveness than looks...I can already tell you I'm not attracted to you because of your personalty...I too am terrible at lying...though I think it's endearing, not a hinderance...I wouldn't have it any other way.

Of FUCKING COURSE she notices you don't compliment her...why do you think she's going compliment crazy on you? She's worried if she doesn't let you know she appreciates you that you will lose interest and leave her...so, you don't have to lie...focus on the positives you mention...and let her know. :smile:
    so...compliment her on how great she's looking *now* and how much you've noticed all her hard work...for the love of God do not tell her what you just said in that last quote...

5. Kassokilleri2ff

What? Why? Please don't be assholes.

6. voidout

Gold Member

Why are you with her?

When you answer that question then you'll have your compliments.

7. Kassokilleri2ff

I'm attracted to her. I get hard I can have sex with her I'm always horny around her. Something about her turns me on. Its not how super hot she is its something else although I couldn't put a finger on it. We have good sex and enjoy being together. I just can't go off telling her shes super hot or whatever. Although I do tell her she is cute sometimes or that she has gorgeous eyes (they are I think) and stuff like that. But i mean its pretty limited.

8. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

True that.

I work in customer service. I tell people on a frequent basis that I am sorry for things that usually have nothing to do with me. I can be sorry that people are upset. Very few people like being upset, so I'm sorry.

Think of a different way of thinking.

9. voidout

Gold Member

I know. For a second I was like "Should you even respond? Am I really reading this...???"

Yes, it is endearing. (From you, not this guy...) ahaha.

10. Kassokilleri2ff

See right there...I could probably go on all day to her about that. But its the looks part. Isn't that the part that women care about? I mean if I just said all the reasons why she is great and none of them except a couple had to do with looks would she get mad? Or would it make her feel bad?

11. voidout

Gold Member

Honestly...if you actually cared about her, looks or not, you would think she was beautiful on the outside because of who she is on the inside. Dumbass.

12. Fleur

Gold Member

Kas--part of relationships revolve around physical attraction...sure, she's overweight...but if you are *not* attracted to her, can't get past her weight...maybe you should just be friends?

13. Kassokilleri2ff

Its not that I'm not attracted to her. I am. I like a ton of things about her. And I can get past it. I just feel bad cause I can't really say she is sexy too. Her weight doesn't bother me I'm fine with it. Its just I can't go and say shes super sexy too and I feel bad like it will hurt her feelings or something.

14. D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

There's got to be something good about her that's why you're still with her. Obviously you know what these positives are as you've laid them out yourself in your post. Just because they're part-specific it doesn't mean she'll appreciate it less.

The fact that you cannot lie is actually a good thing. Not ideal for every situation but a good thing nonetheless.

Have you considered complimenting her on something else apart from her physical appearance? Maybe from time to time on how good she looks in a particular top? I'm sure she'll appreciate that as well as it practically tells her you've not only been paying attention now but also always have, that's why you know this top looks better on her than the others.

15. Fleur

Gold Member

I don't think you're a dumbass (for what it's worth) but comments like this and you're going to be murdered by the lpsg women by the time the day is over...you're a little misguided sure...and people here can be...well, intolerant? on the internet...

You need to verbalize that something that turns you on about her....you don't have to tell her she's super hot...how about start with you're always horny/hard around her...I'd love hearing that from my boyfriend

But I can tell you one thing...if the guy I'm in love with told me "I can get hard around you" or "I can have sex with you" (like it's some kind of chore)...I think I'd rather become a nun...and that's a sad thought because I love sex.

#15 Fleur, Oct 23, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2009
  16. Kassokilleri2ff

Yea I guess. Its kind of a long distance thing so we aren't together a whole lot. She compliments me alot over the phone. When we are together in person its different. We talk like crazy and have lots of sex and things are alot different when we are in person than on the phone. On the phone she gets kinda paranoid and thinks she is doing something wrong and I'm always reassuring her that I do want to be with her. And I tell her the things I love about her, but I don't think theres enough points about looks that maybe thats what she focuses on.

17. Fleur

Gold Member

Yes, yes it is...it's because she's insecure...and the long-distance relationship isn't helping.

18. D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Surprise visit anyone? :)

This is going to sound cynical but most people pass compliments in expectation of receiving something in return. We choose a quality to compliment someone on based on what we lack or are insecure about.

#18 D_Rawkesbye Deadheade, Oct 23, 2009
  19. Kassokilleri2ff

I meant the get hard and sex thing because people sometimes say "if the attraction is not there then its pointless" But if I was not attracted to her how could I have sex with her? I'm not very experienced when it comes to this stuff. Maybe people just go around fucking anybody no matter what and it doesn't matter, I couldn't do that lol.

And she knows im always horny around her lol. She has told me she likes that fact before. I guess maybe I should say it alot too regardless? Edit: (cause being redundant seems stupid to me..like she will say "well I know you are" or something. Haha I don't know anything about women.)

#19 Kassokilleri2ff, Oct 23, 2009
  20. voidout

Gold Member

I don't THINK he's a dumbass. I have no idea who he is. I think what he's saying is making him seem like a dumbass, though, absolutely. :shrug:

He keeps saying he isn't bothered by her weight, but he can't tell her she's sexy? :rolleyes:

I'm definitely not an intolerant person, either.
    I'm just going off what he's said in a public forum.

Draft saved Draft deleted