My gf thinks im hot

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't THINK he's a dumbass. I have no idea who he is. I think what he's saying is making him seem like a dumbass, though, absolutely. :shrug:

I don't think he is either...but definitely dumb what he said...
He keeps saying he isn't bothered by her weight, but he can't tell her she's sexy? :rolleyes:
Agreed...:confused:
I'm definitely not an intolerant person, either.
I'm just going off what he's said in a public forum.
Sometimes it helps to caution the little lambs...for they no not what they do.

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So what should I do to get her to stop worrying all the time? I call her every day and she says I do everything right. She says its just her being paranoid.

And I don't see how just cause you like somebody they magically turn into jessica alba. If that was the case I think things would be very different.

that's not the point at all. :rolleyes:

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
I don't think he is either...but definitely dumb what he said...
Agreed...:confused:
Sometimes it helps to caution the little lambs...for they no not what they do.

I'm not a lamb I'm trying to ask a serious question and ignore those who show their posts are to be ignored. I figure at least one person can stop and be serious I'm sure there are plenty of people in the LPSG community who have some real advice or help to give.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So what should I do to get her to stop worrying all the time? I call her every day and she says I do everything right. She says its just her being paranoid.

And I don't see how just cause you like somebody they magically turn into jessica alba. If that was the case I think things would be very different.

Okay...there are two realms, ready:

A magical wondrous world where your girlfriend is Jessica Alba...damn she's hot...I'd do her...ah...anyway...back to the point...let's call this "fantasy"...mystical, isn't it?

And then there's a world where you meet "every day" genetically "normal" women who are bright, smart, attractive and like even LOVE you...we'll call this "realty"...

Decide which world you live in. Because last I checked, Jessica Alba's dance card is full.

Ericsson1228d

Experimental Member
Media
I still think you should break up.

You obviously are not happy and looking for the negatives about her and your relationship. If you were truly happy, these thoughts wouldn't even be on the table.

People who go down this road are destined to break up. People who "settle" on a partner (as it seems you have convinced yourself that you have) are rarely happy in the long term.

Oh, and just because you get hard and are "horny around her" doesn't mean much. I'm guessing if you didn't get hard it would be her fault for not being attractive enough for you?

You aren't happy, and she deserves to be with someone who loves her for who she is. I didn't see the word love anywhere in your post. You basically are telling us that she "makes you horny." What a basis for a relationship.

I know you asked for a female opinion, so I will get off my soapbox.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not a lamb I'm trying to ask a serious question and ignore those who show their posts are to be ignored. I figure at least one person can stop and be serious I'm sure there are plenty of people in the LPSG community who have some real advice or help to give.

Well, I mean that in an endearing way...you're misguided...much like lambcomp in Lamb chop's play-Along was...god I miss that show...

your girlfriends are never (obviously) going to live up to your idea of physical beauty, you need to adjust to that fact or end up alone...either that or learn to lie better or learn to see the beauty that is before you and to express that in less animalistic terms (which are fine for a lot of things don't get me wrong)...

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, and just because you get hard and are "horny around her" doesn't mean much. I'm guessing if you didn't get hard it would be her fault for not being attractive enough for you?

ahahaha. exactly...

men can get a boner looking at hills that are side by side. :biggrin:

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Well, I mean that in an endearing way...you're misguided...much like lamb chop in Lamb Chop's play-Along was...god I miss that show...

Your girlfriends are never (obviously) going to live up to your idea of physical beauty, you need to adjust to that fact or end up alone...either that or learn to lie better or learn to see the beauty that is before you and to express that in less animalistic terms (which are fine for a lot of things don't get me wrong)...

If this is your first serious relationship...then maybe it's just not meant to be, like most first relationships...and there's nothing to be down about with that. But to me...you seem like a guy who enjoys the regular sex and thinks she's good as a person but there are no romantic feelings there otherwise giving her physical compliments wouldn't come so difficult for you.

TheWB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
eh, i'm over them, tbh.

the ten was the name of the movie i was talking about, btw.
funny movie. you should check it out.
everyone here wants to see that paranormal activity movie but idk it looks funny to me lol those shows crack me up too though

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Well, I mean that in an endearing way...you're misguided...much like lamb chop in Lamb Chop's play-Along was...god I miss that show...

Your girlfriends are never (obviously) going to live up to your idea of physical beauty, you need to adjust to that fact or end up alone...either that or learn to lie better or learn to see the beauty that is before you and to express that in less animalistic terms (which are fine for a lot of things don't get me wrong)...

If this is your first serious relationship...then maybe it's just not meant to be, like most first relationships...and there's nothing to be down about with that. But to me...you seem like a guy who enjoys the regular sex and thinks she's good as a person but there are no romantic feelings there otherwise giving her physical compliments wouldn't come so difficult for you.

So what are romantic feelings?

I don't think I'll ever be with a girl that I think is sexy. Am I supposed to die alone?

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So what are romantic feelings?

I don't think I'll ever be with a girl that I think is sexy. Am I supposed to die alone?

You will be. Trust me. But lowering your standards just to get sex is kind of well...lame...at the very least not fair to the girl you're with who thinks you are both in a committed relationship.