My Gf Wants Me To Cum In A Shot Glass So She Can Drink It.

tekno99

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A few days ago my GF told me she wanted me to hold off cumming for a week. Then she wanted to record herself jerking me off into a shot glass and drinking it. I was shocked because I've never heard her suggest anything remotely like that, also I've never done it before.

I usually like to cum on body parts ( ass, breasts, belly, etc) so I'm real curious as to how this will feel.

Has anyone ever done this before? How did you like it? Was it hard or easy to shoot into the small glass? Did become a regular thing? I just want to get it right lol.

Thanks for reading ciao.

ThickJ

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think it's a hot fantasy, there are videos of guys doing that. I think the excitement is in seeing the volume all in one place and seeing how much you or your partner cums. If you do it, hope you both enjoy.

Reactions: diver6

zazazaottantanove

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've done it a few times, in those little medicine cups, just to measure my semen volume (scientific curiosity). I've also done it in a cup for drinking wine, in imitation of some hot pics I saw online. It's not as pleasant as letting your cum fly free, of course, but it's not difficult.

Lucky you to have a girlfriend to try these things with!

Reactions: diver6 and hotbidan

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’ve done it once for a woman, dominatrix, who had me cuffed and milked me off into a whiskey glass and then proceeded to masturbate whilst she poured it over herself

and then done it a few times with the rugby lads, never been the one to drink it though

Reactions: diver6