My GF wants me to cum in her mouth, but I can't!

whatadork

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've gotten blow jobs from a couple girls. One of them actually made me feel like I could cum from it pretty easily. But she would immediately stop as soon as I made any noise because she did not want me to cum in her mouth and she was afraid I was just going to let loose without telling her. The other girls it felt good, but definitely not like I was going to cum.

The most recent girl I've been with felt not bad. But then she started jacking my dick off as she was sucking on it and yeah, that does it for me. I went from "oh this is nice but I'm never going to cum" to "uh oh, I'm going to cum relatively quickly if I don't stop her". (And yes, I did cum in her mouth). The second blow job she gave me she did it again and yeah, that definitely works for me.

Though that one girl that could just do it... I don't remember her doing anything special. But then again I was highly attracted to her.

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just say "im close can i jerk off into your mouth"

and then jerk off into her mouth until u cum

I was going to say something like this....

She could suck on the head while you jerk it. That usually does the trick for me. Just like you're masturbating as usual, only her mouth is on your cock.
If you still can't cum, then something else psychological is happening, blocking you from cumming.

I thought I couldn't cum from head for a while, then found a girl that gave great head...then I came from them all the time.

sandie305

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had 2 be shown how to give a proper blowjob, he would make me practise alot! Tips for making a guy cum from head 1. Put your lips over your teeth. 2. Work it with your hand, harder than you think-up and down

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a different issue. She likes to swallow, but she's so 'selfish' she rarely finishes me and insists on me cumming in her. I struggle with who is the selfish one? Me, or her? :wink:

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BEST! HEAD! EVER!!!

My gf gave me head a couple weeks ago! She sucked on it until it was numb!!! I felt like i had 3 orgams from it!

...........but....... I still don't think I came...... as in.... I don't think I ever nutted in her mouth. She made me feel so good my body was acting goofy! But I never nutted. This time I was on my back and she used her mouth plus both her hands. I think it went on for like ten minutes..... FUN TIME THOUGH!!

*sigh* Well back to the drawing board....

Titsdude21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
When im cumming in a girls mouth i just jerk off for the last bit....
But as im sure you know im told that guys who are cut are less sensitive...so that may make it more difficult to cum on demand.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
BUD'S...i have struggled forever...until a few months ago....a buddy took his time and gave me a blow job that just about sent me to heaven....the ole saying get a guy to blow ya...he knows what we like and need.....ITS TRUE.!!!!

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
BEST! HEAD! EVER!!!

My gf gave me head a couple weeks ago! She sucked on it until it was numb!!! I felt like i had 3 orgams from it!

...........but....... I still don't think I came...... as in.... I don't think I ever nutted in her mouth. She made me feel so good my body was acting goofy! But I never nutted. This time I was on my back and she used her mouth plus both her hands. I think it went on for like ten minutes..... FUN TIME THOUGH!!

*sigh* Well back to the drawing board....

Has anyone been able to make you cum with a bj? My problem is like the 10,000 other men who are jealous of you and want to cum in a girl's mouth, only to have her pull off as you shoot or spit.

Crasher

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never posted here before but I thought for the good of my fellow man I should...

Here's what your gf has to do...

She needs to use her hands. Period. You can't cum without her using her hands as and extension of her mouth so to speak. She needs to almost put her hand (in a shape as if she was grabbing your dick) and just attach it to her mouth. This will create a vagina-like tube that will feel awesome once perfected. If you think she's doing it right, she's not...you'll know the feeling. It will be almost like..."oh, this is what this is supposed to feel like". After she gets good at that she can use her hand to jack you off during, vary the pressure, and do whatever other moves she comes up with. If you need a visual i'd look up heather brooke/heather ideepthroat on the internet. Since you're starting at the basics you can ignore the deep throating part and concentrate on the hand movements in combination with the mouth.

Happy blowjobs

GogMegog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
what is the fudging problem?!?!?

I have the opposite problem, unless I work hard at preventing it, I'll usually cum in someone's mouth in about a minute or two

Same with me. I think its because of over excitement or psychological effects.

diabolore

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have the same problem. My girl has tried the hand thing, usually uses both and concentrates her mouth on the head. We've tried for about 15 minutes straight, and she just gets tired before I'm finished.

g_whiz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I used to think I couldn't cum from head when I was younger too, until I met a girl who did it for me. I mean I love head but it is hard, not impossible, to cum from it. If you can orgasm from masturbation you can orgasm from a blow job. You just need to try new things and be very open and vocal with your partner about what works and what doesn't, likes and dislikes.

Keep at it man because the reward is well worth it. I find cumming from head feels amazing, better than sex most times.

Thats almost exactly what I was thinking.