My gf wants to have a threesome with my big dicked friend....and I do too?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by samfro, Jun 19, 2010.

1. D_Randy_Buoys

D_Randy_Buoys Account Disabled

Sounds like she just wants to have sex with him alone, not with you and him in a threesome. I would ditch her and head for greener pastures.

2. D_76froy

D_76froy New Member

Just have the 3some, both of your fuck her brains out and have some fun. Life's all about fucking and fun in my book.

3. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    Words to live by.....

4. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    How did she "find out"? Did you tell her or make sure she found out?

How did you happen to walk in on him self sucking? What did you say? What was his reaction? Have you spoken of it since?

Do you know what a cuckold is? It does sound like you have some at least latent cuckold tendencies -- you seem turned on by a bigger male humiliating you by fucking your GF. Read some cuckold stories / fantasies. If you get hard / turned on while reading I think that's your answer.

5. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    Again this sounds like so many cuckold threads I have read. That may be what turns you on. If so, at least you have a cognitive framework and should be able to work through the confusion.

6. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    At a minimum you'll be able to lick his cum out of her pussy if the thought of that turns you on. It's not like he can say no because it's not his girlfriend's pussy (yet) and it's not like she can say no after you let her fuck another dude.

7. littlepenis

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've had this go both ways. A former gf left me for a friend with a big dick shortly after we had a threesome with him. On the other hand, my wife and I often have threesomes with well-endowed men and it's never been a problem. My diminutive size has always been an issue for her, but otherwise she loves me very much and our other bedroom activities are great. She just needs the big cock that I can't give her and I'm secure enough to let her explore that.

It sounds like you, on the other hand, may not take it so well. If it were me, and I felt as you do, I'd avoid it.

8. DV8

DV8
    Gold Member

Albums:
    Okay, I just gotta say- some of you are fucking douchebags- I mean, really? This guy seems young, worried, curious, and insecure.

Dude, I honestly believe that it would probably be in your best interest NOT to have a threesome. Yeah, I said it- and some you reading this know that I LOVE THREESOMES!!!! I've had several. When it comes to threesomes and there's a relationship involved, the third either needs to be a stranger or someone you both feel VERY comfortable with, and you know it wouldn't fuck things up. Because in a threesome, there's always a two-some, and the third should never be neglected. What role do you honestly believe that you would play? And it really sounds like this is two seperate issues. Your girlfriend wants threesome, and you want to explore sexually- those things should probably be separate, just being realistic. The fact that you're insecure with your performance and your size will only fuck your relationship- I promise you- you're going to feel inadequate, and your feelings will be hurt one way or another. And he self-sucks- that's cool, but it doesn't mean that he would let you near his dick- you would need to talk to him about that.

I'm telling you not to have the threesome, but if you decide to do it, I believe that you should ask your friend if he would have a threesome with another guy and how far he would be willing to go. After he answers- if he looks at you and ask "why do you ask, you tell him that you and your gf have been looking at the possibility of having one, wondering if there's an interest- that's all" Loose Lips Sink Ships. So if he says no, no thank you- dude, that's cool. If he says yes, say "cool cool, I'll discuss it with her"

In a threesome, all parties should be satisfied and no the consequences that come with them.

Good Luck

Dante'

#28 DV8, Jun 19, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2010
  9. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    There goes your credibility......

10. dolfette

Gold Member

are you denying that some of us are fucking douchebags? seriously??

11. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ahahaha

That is my girl

12. leenyc97

leenyc97 Member

Albums:
    say no to the girlfriend about the three way. When you guys break up have the three way with your hung friend and different girl. Problem(s) solved.

13. DV8

DV8
    Gold Member

Albums:
    I should proof read before submitting... oh well.

14. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    most are douchbags really

15. D_JoeCockHer

D_JoeCockHer New Member

Samfro in my opinion, which i know is the wrong way to go but; i think you should go for it! chances are that if u are feeling shit after it and if she comes to realise that u are bad in bed (not saying u are) then u should ask for a 3some with another girl! A girl who looks twice as good as her and then the emotions will be equal! :) but like i said just because thats what i would do doesnt necessarily mean thats what YOU should do!!

16. blakobra8

blakobra8 Member

Albums:
    doesn't sound like a good idea. If anything were to happen, I think you should def. experiment with him for a while until you became comfortable with each other's cocks. insecurity is a serious bitch. I am great in bed (this is no forum for modesty!) and I still have serious insecurity issues about my woman being with other guys. It's a hard thing to get over. Just from what you say, it doesn't sound like jumping into a 3some is a good idea at all. But don't beat yourself up over it; you're GF should understand...

this shit is way to complicated, I could rant forever but I'm going to leave it at that.

good luck!

17. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    No, not at all. I'm saying you'd have to be an idiot to take relationship advice from someone who starts an email with "you fucking douchebags." Such a person probably hasn't learned a lot of the nuances.

18. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Sounds like you are about thirty. Sometime in thirties or forties some guys become less dogmatic about sexuality. Explore.

19. D_MastaBaiter

D_MastaBaiter New Member

Time to break up. She wants a big dick and wants you to help her find it. Find someone who'll accept you.

20. dolfette

Gold Member

or,
    such a person is quite perceptive and doesn't beat around the bush.

reread the whole thread. we're a bunch of arseholes!

BUT

if you asked a bunch of 'nice' people they might not give it to you straight. sometimes people need to hear things blunt and insensitive.

Draft saved Draft deleted