My gf wants to have a threesome with my big dicked friend....and I do too?

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So my gf found out about my friend's huge dong - it's like twice as big as mine:(, and floated the idea of a threesome with him.

I really have jealousy issues with him and I guess I'm a little worried my gf will realize that I suck in bed compared to him.

However, I also have come to terms that I am kinda attracted to him and his penis. I've walked in on him self sucking a long time ago and it really turned me on.

So basically I'm trying to weigh do I go ahead and try to do it, risking my feelings of worthlessness with my gf, but rewarding my sexual urges with him.

How did she "find out"? Did you tell her or make sure she found out?

How did you happen to walk in on him self sucking? What did you say? What was his reaction? Have you spoken of it since?

Do you know what a cuckold is? It does sound like you have some at least latent cuckold tendencies -- you seem turned on by a bigger male humiliating you by fucking your GF. Read some cuckold stories / fantasies. If you get hard / turned on while reading I think that's your answer.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I guess I should also include some pretty embarrassing info. My friend in question dated an ex of mine - this was during college several years ago. And she basically made it public knowledge that she was in ecstasy with my friend cause he lasts a long time and has like a donkey dick and cums a lot. So she makes me feel like shit cause I'm none of those things.

So ya I'm worried about my gf realizing that she should be with him and not me. But then I start thinking about my odd attraction to his dong and wonder if he would do anything with me/let me do anything to him. Confused I guess....

Again this sounds like so many cuckold threads I have read. That may be what turns you on. If so, at least you have a cognitive framework and should be able to work through the confusion.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
and wonder if he would do anything with me/let me do anything to him.

At a minimum you'll be able to lick his cum out of her pussy if the thought of that turns you on. It's not like he can say no because it's not his girlfriend's pussy (yet) and it's not like she can say no after you let her fuck another dude.

littlepenis

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've had this go both ways. A former gf left me for a friend with a big dick shortly after we had a threesome with him. On the other hand, my wife and I often have threesomes with well-endowed men and it's never been a problem. My diminutive size has always been an issue for her, but otherwise she loves me very much and our other bedroom activities are great. She just needs the big cock that I can't give her and I'm secure enough to let her explore that.

It sounds like you, on the other hand, may not take it so well. If it were me, and I felt as you do, I'd avoid it.

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Okay, I just gotta say- some of you are fucking douchebags- I mean, really? This guy seems young, worried, curious, and insecure.

Dude, I honestly believe that it would probably be in your best interest NOT to have a threesome. Yeah, I said it- and some you reading this know that I LOVE THREESOMES!!!! I've had several. When it comes to threesomes and there's a relationship involved, the third either needs to be a stranger or someone you both feel VERY comfortable with, and you know it wouldn't fuck things up. Because in a threesome, there's always a two-some, and the third should never be neglected. What role do you honestly believe that you would play? And it really sounds like this is two seperate issues. Your girlfriend wants threesome, and you want to explore sexually- those things should probably be separate, just being realistic. The fact that you're insecure with your performance and your size will only fuck your relationship- I promise you- you're going to feel inadequate, and your feelings will be hurt one way or another. And he self-sucks- that's cool, but it doesn't mean that he would let you near his dick- you would need to talk to him about that.

I'm telling you not to have the threesome, but if you decide to do it, I believe that you should ask your friend if he would have a threesome with another guy and how far he would be willing to go. After he answers- if he looks at you and ask "why do you ask, you tell him that you and your gf have been looking at the possibility of having one, wondering if there's an interest- that's all" Loose Lips Sink Ships. So if he says no, no thank you- dude, that's cool. If he says yes, say "cool cool, I'll discuss it with her"

In a threesome, all parties should be satisfied and no the consequences that come with them.

Good Luck

Dante'

Last edited:

leenyc97

Sexy Member
Media
say no to the girlfriend about the three way. When you guys break up have the three way with your hung friend and different girl. Problem(s) solved.

D_JoeCockHer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Samfro in my opinion, which i know is the wrong way to go but; i think you should go for it! chances are that if u are feeling shit after it and if she comes to realise that u are bad in bed (not saying u are) then u should ask for a 3some with another girl! A girl who looks twice as good as her and then the emotions will be equal! :) but like i said just because thats what i would do doesnt necessarily mean thats what YOU should do!!

blakobra8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
doesn't sound like a good idea. If anything were to happen, I think you should def. experiment with him for a while until you became comfortable with each other's cocks. insecurity is a serious bitch. I am great in bed (this is no forum for modesty!) and I still have serious insecurity issues about my woman being with other guys. It's a hard thing to get over. Just from what you say, it doesn't sound like jumping into a 3some is a good idea at all. But don't beat yourself up over it; you're GF should understand...

this shit is way to complicated, I could rant forever but I'm going to leave it at that.

good luck!

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
are you denying that some of us are fucking douchebags? seriously??

No, not at all. I'm saying you'd have to be an idiot to take relationship advice from someone who starts an email with "you fucking douchebags." Such a person probably hasn't learned a lot of the nuances.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, not at all. I'm saying you'd have to be an idiot to take relationship advice from someone who starts an email with "you fucking douchebags." Such a person probably hasn't learned a lot of the nuances.
or,
such a person is quite perceptive and doesn't beat around the bush.

reread the whole thread. we're a bunch of arseholes!

BUT

if you asked a bunch of 'nice' people they might not give it to you straight. sometimes people need to hear things blunt and insensitive.