My gf wants to have a threesome with my big dicked friend....and I do too?

cannycrumpet

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
just give your misses the fuck she wants I have an average sized boyfreind and he has fucked me with his hung pals loads of times even 4 at a time once. :eek:

its only sex its not love she might love you but want a good screw so what ?

gert123

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I did not read all of it. Just 1st and last page but there are some good advice in there! I would say, dont do it! and then again, do it!
my reasons:
From your post, you already know what is going to happen. If she wants to leave you for a bigger dick, it is her issues, not yours. You make you happy in the end. Why go for it - you are curious about your buddy, so now is the time. you might just loose his freindship to, but is it news?

Not sure, did you do it already?

So my gf found out about my friend's huge dong - it's like twice as big as mine:(, and floated the idea of a threesome with him.

I really have jealousy issues with him and I guess I'm a little worried my gf will realize that I suck in bed compared to him.

However, I also have come to terms that I am kinda attracted to him and his penis. I've walked in on him self sucking a long time ago and it really turned me on.

So basically I'm trying to weigh do I go ahead and try to do it, risking my feelings of worthlessness with my gf, but rewarding my sexual urges with him.

Do tell on the self suck. I would slap him and tel him to never ever do it, he is gone go blind !! (wish I could self suck )

Good luck!

oddeyeblu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
say no to the girlfriend about the three way. When you guys break up have the three way with your hung friend and different girl. Problem(s) solved.

LOL There ya go. Break up with her first because, truly, once she poses the question your relationship is already on the rocks. Do you really want to let her have this experience, or do you want the experience out of fascination with his cock? I think the later is the case which is ok.

redwingsrox5

Just Browsing
Media
fuck that bitch. If she wants to fuck someone else b/c he's twice as big as u leave her ass and let her have it. There's lots of big dicks out there and if this is the start she'll only want more. Leave her.

Tense0000

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well my gf had a good time. My friend had a good time. I just suck at sex apparently. But I'm gonna work with her to get better.

If she had a good time....she will want more of it alone with your friend. It never fails.

I would find someone else.

Tense0000

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why? Don't give that advise. He should sit down and talk to her and find out what she is feeling.

I am speaking from experience. A close friend of mine wanted me to have sex with his girlfriend while he watched. Once I did and it was done. She would show up at my place alone wanting more. I told her to fuck off because not only was he a close friend but he cared so much about her and that I knew this was going to mess us all up.
You know what she said? "Care....I am not here for feelings, I am just looking to get fucked."

Maybe this case is different but if she is asking to do his friend, chances are she does not want to sit and talk about feelings.
I am sorry for being so forward but its what I saw in my situation and what he posted.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well my gf had a good time. My friend had a good time. I just suck at sex apparently. But I'm gonna work with her to get better.

Over 80 posts (at the time you wrote the above) giving you advice on your question and that's all we get -- they had fun, I'm not good at it so I'm going to practice??

I'm not usually one to call someone out but it seems to me that if you are for real and the situation is for real and you guys did have a threeway, we'd get a lot more than 2 lines afterwards. Really starting to wonder if you're telling the truth that it happened -- it was a big fantasy you were very excited to have. Either you would have had a blast and told us about it, or it would have been a disaster and you'd need more advice. Even if it was just average, I think you would have said a lot more than you did. At a minimum you would have told us about your friend's cock in action since that's what you really wanted to see, so I don't think you saw it because it didn't happen. :rolleyes:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
^ :rolleyes:

The OP is a masochistic self-pitying SPH dickhead.

So sorry you all wasted your time on him.

So sorry I wasted my time reading his stupid thread.

Last edited:

mrbigshydick87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well allow your friend to be happy. Always the one with a big cock shall get what he wants especially, if its your cunt gf of yours. Dont be sad but, be happy u have a friend with a big cock to fuck your bitch hard. I wont mind at all but, at same time i wont be intrested to do anything with my friend but, smile at my friend as his banging my bitch or clockwise. Therefore let your friend with the bigger cock smash your gf, trust me it will be okay dude get over yourself!!! or i fuck your gf!!!!haha

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I say, go for it. Have the threesome. Have her suck you as he is dicking her. Then switch off and have her masturbate both of you at the same time. It should be fun. Sounds like cum city!!!!!

D_Tallie_Wacker

Account Disabled
Media
Over 80 posts (at the time you wrote the above) giving you advice on your question and that's all we get -- they had fun, I'm not good at it so I'm going to practice??

I'm not usually one to call someone out but it seems to me that if you are for real and the situation is for real and you guys did have a threeway, we'd get a lot more than 2 lines afterwards. Really starting to wonder if you're telling the truth that it happened -- it was a big fantasy you were very excited to have. Either you would have had a blast and told us about it, or it would have been a disaster and you'd need more advice. Even if it was just average, I think you would have said a lot more than you did. At a minimum you would have told us about your friend's cock in action since that's what you really wanted to see, so I don't think you saw it because it didn't happen. :rolleyes:

Amen, I almost can't believe I read this whole thread now, but at least there was good discussion and advice, but I mean come on, I've got an emotional investment in this situation now, practically!

D_Barltley Bassturd

Account Disabled
Media
What an entertaining thread I entirely read. All the thoughts that came to my mind have already been given (by the wittiest persons, of course :eek:).

As "BigDallas", I also guess this is mainly a fantasy. A quite self-depreciating one.

Not sure where the BS starts and stops with this, but will assume it's legit. I advise against a threesome, at least with your well hung friend involved. For openers I am of the average size and have played with couples. So I talk from the average cock angle, what I relate below.

In one case the couple I played with, the hubby was a well hung. She was purely into the different dick to spice things up angle and he was pretty much making amends for his indiscretions so to speak (that was the appearance in my opinion).

The other case I thought hubby and I were the same in the equipment department, however he thought otherwise and sniveled later (after we both banged the hell out of his wife). I talked to another guy involved with the same couple and it was the same deal. They apparently liked to play the field and then he to be pissed off about it later. Oddly enough they never swapped or did a girl as the third. Last I heard they were still married and still doing it.

When I was younger I had played with a second guy with my GF. She was curious and he was pretty big. Everyone seemed to have fun at the time, but the subject came up later during arguments (jealousy on my part, immaturity as well) and she did start screwing around later with him. But evidently she wasn't any happier with him as she dumped him later as well. She seemed like a train wreck that I was better off without in hindsight.

If your GF is serious about you and her then try this: you should offer to swap first if she is serious about exploring other possibilities and see what kind of response that brings out in her. Put the ball back in her court and float the idea of you fucking another chick in front of her while she gets railed by another guy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So my gf found out about my friend's huge dong - it's like twice as big as mine:(, and floated the idea of a threesome with him.

I really have jealousy issues with him and I guess I'm a little worried my gf will realize that I suck in bed compared to him.

However, I also have come to terms that I am kinda attracted to him and his penis. I've walked in on him self sucking a long time ago and it really turned me on.

So basically I'm trying to weigh do I go ahead and try to do it, risking my feelings of worthlessness with my gf, but rewarding my sexual urges with him.

GO FOR IT...You'll never know yourself or yo GF's true relationship for sexual enjoyment if you don't:wink:
I have done 3 ways for couples and it didn't really break-up the relationship and true bonds they have for each other after we did it...it a mine set for all involved:wink: