My gf wants to have a threesome with my big dicked friend....and I do too?

Sweet_Addictions

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think you should be completely honest with both of them about how you feel, and then go for it......
So my gf found out about my friend's huge dong - it's like twice as big as mine:(, and floated the idea of a threesome with him.

I really have jealousy issues with him and I guess I'm a little worried my gf will realize that I suck in bed compared to him.

However, I also have come to terms that I am kinda attracted to him and his penis. I've walked in on him self sucking a long time ago and it really turned me on.

So basically I'm trying to weigh do I go ahead and try to do it, risking my feelings of worthlessness with my gf, but rewarding my sexual urges with him.

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
SAMFRO-I have a question: since I dont have the time to read all of these posts...what did you decide? Did you do it, and if so, how was it? Before I read your answer, I have to say that I was in a simliar postion.....but my buddy was 12.5 inches....really...12.5 inches. At least 8-9 inches soft....My wife saw his "member" when he was at our house and he had to pee. He left the door open and she happened to see it in all it's glory. I had seen it dozens of times, since we grew up together. Later she mentioned it to me as we were getting "frisky". It really turned her on...but I was lucky....he was a fireman, and had HEP-C...which was a deal breaker.....So..NO she still thinks about his huge schlong...but thats all it is. A fantasy. Thank GOD.