My GF wants to watch me get a handjob - NYC

jazz_jazz70

Sexy Member
Media
My girlfriend has a fantasy of watching a woman jerk me off like would happen at a massage parlor. She just wants to watch, not participate. If you'd like to wrap your warm hands around my fat, hard cock while she watches, send me a message.

We're both in very good shape with nice bodies. We're in our late 30s. I've attached a picture of her stroking me off so you can see what you'd be handling. We're just looking for a handjob, nothing else.

Attachments

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You feel comfortable with that? I mean you do trust her not to lose her temper or have you done something like this before? Jealousy sneaks up on even the most stalwart of people.

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What will happen if the woman gets a little carried away and starts sucking on your johnson? Will your lady freak out? How would you handle that situation?
Suppose the chick decides while she's stroking that big cock of yours, she wants to massage your prostate?

jazz_jazz70

Sexy Member
Media
If she wanted to massage my prostate, that would be totally cool. I'm into that and so is my girlfriend. I think it is just a matter of laying some pretty basic ground rules and sticking to them. Sex workers set those kinds of conditions all the time. I'm quite sure she would not lose her temper. She came to me with this idea. I couldn't be happier with how she treats me sexually, but this is something she wants to do.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If she wanted to massage my prostate, that would be totally cool. I'm into that and so is my girlfriend. I think it is just a matter of laying some pretty basic ground rules and sticking to them. Sex workers set those kinds of conditions all the time. I'm quite sure she would not lose her temper. She came to me with this idea. I couldn't be happier with how she treats me sexually, but this is something she wants to do.

No offense to your sources but this is not the place to find "sex workers". Most of the people here, male and female, are here because they like sex, not restricted activity that they do for free with no follow-up. Oh, by and by, we all have our fantasies and we all love to think we'd keep our tempers but when push comes to shove it usually doesn't flow that way whether she states it or not. The idea of the arousal is usually just that: An idea.

Last edited:

jazz_jazz70

Sexy Member
Media
No offense to your sources but this is not the place to find "sex workers".

I wasn't actually looking for a sex worker, sorry for the confusion. I was just trying to make the point that it is possible to set respectful limits to sexual activity in advance and respect those limits. And that can happen within any sort of relationship, personal or professional.

Reactions: P.J.9