my gf went to the doctors

B_big_dick18

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and they found blood in her urine and asked her if she had rough sex latly i dnt even fuck her that hard and i rember she was bleeding when i was fucking her is this a concern that i should take seriously or does this happen???

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Same thing has happened to me over and over again as a result of a urinary tract infection that has resulted from sex. It happens. Did she say that she has a urinary tract infection?

When they say "blood in urine" it's usually only detectable using lab tests. Sometimes the urine looks "cloudy" or opaque yellow instead of a clear yellow.

She needs to remember to urinate immediately after sex every single time if she has problems with UTIs. It's what stopped urinary tract infections for me. A healthy person has sterile urine, and peeing after sex "cleans" the urinary tract so that no infection develops. TheBF is so considerate that if I start to fall asleep, he reminds me to take a trip to the bathroom first, because he doesn't want me to get an infection.

If she has UTIs too frequently or they get out of control, it can cause kidney infections or kidney stones. You should take it seriously.

Last edited:

B_big_dick18

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i never asked her i dont think she does, they said she was fine though when she told them it was from sex, she said they looked at her funny though, lol. but it kinda is scaring me because i dont want to hurt her

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Agreeing with Petite. It could be a UTI, kidney infection, pyelonephritis, kidney stones, etc.

However, if she was bleeding during sex she could have ripped a bit. It would depend on what test they did. A regular urine dip stick will show blood, but an analysis gives them a better idea of where the blood comes from. If you're large you could definitely rip her and cause bleeding.

B_big_dick18

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
they didnt do the test because she has problems with her kidney though they were just doing a random check up i think, and they said "its fine" but still idk

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
they didnt do the test because she has problems with her kidney though they were just doing a random check up i think, and they said "its fine" but still idk

She already has problems with her kidneys? A UTI couldn't be good on top of that. Be a good guy and remind her to urinate after sex with you, for her sake. :smile: