My gf's ex

crazyman

Just Browsing
Media
I found out the other night that my gf's ex was rocking about 8 1/2 in...

really blows considering i'm around 5.5.

she kept telling me how it didn't matter but i still felt inadequate, even though she orgasms almost every the time we have sex
but i cant even imagine one that big and it bothers the hell out of me and cant get over it :mad:

discussion, consolation, etc.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

she kept telling me how it didn't matter but i still felt inadequate, even though she orgasms almost every the time we have sex
but i cant even imagine one that big and it bothers the hell out of me and cant get over it :mad:

Get over it and move on. She has chosen to be with you and not him. If your insecurities persist she will leave you; and it won't be because of your average sized penis.

5.5" is average not small!

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I'm not going to console you because the fact of the matter is you can't do a damn thing about the size of either your penis or your gf's ex's penis.

What I will say is that this only matters to you. If your girl was not happy with the size of your cock and she thought it was an issue she wouldnt stick with you. This is a mental thing for you and only you, and sadly the only thing you can do is get over it.

Dont beat yourself up about what was, just concern yourself with what is.

Typicaltool

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
if she orgasms every time you have sex then don't worry about it. Have you seen how many people on here claim that they've had just as good, if not better sex with guys around 5-6 inches than with guys who have 8+?

I know it must be an ego killer, but it's just something you should forget about.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I would have to say that... he is her ex for a reason and she is with you and you can make her orgasm, which is more than most big dicked guys can do.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you really think that it is the size of the penis that makes a woman choose a man? Do you really? Like...nothing else you have to offer matters? I guess that if you have no sense of humor, can't keep a job, have lousy taste, smell horrible, make love like a pig and can't spell at even an eighth grade level...then maybe she might stay with you ONLY because of the size of your dick.

Since this is unlikely, you should recognize that your concern has nothing to do with her desires or needs...it is solely about your own insecurities. Let it go...there will always be a bigger dick.

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media

As another average guy, I think that it is important to acknowledge this (at least it was for me): If you had 8.5 inches, then your girl friend might well enjoy sex with you even more than she does now. Once you acknowledge that, then you are able to move on to saying to yourself, "So what?" There are a myriad of ways in which most everything in life could be better if only certain things had been different.

But clearly she is not wishing that she was with that other guy rather than you. Sounds like the sex you two have is great. Yes, life might be simpler emotionally and confidence-wise for all of us guys if only we wielded a big cock. But, hey, it is silly to feel less than great about your relationship with this woman simply because someone else's big cock has been inside her. She has chosen you. Love her and fuck her like only you can.

Last edited:

LargeInLife

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Don't waste your time stressing over something like this. You say that she gets off each time you have sex, I assume that you are as well then, so what is the problem. Having an orgasm is not an essential thing for a woman to enjoy you sexually, and the fact that you can deliver that puts you miles ahead of most already. Secondly, how do you know what the size of her ex's penis was? Did you ask, did she tell you, did her friend or something tell you?

The question that matters to me is how and why do you know the size of her ex's dick?

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
The question that matters to me is how and why do you know the size of her ex's dick?

I disagree with LargeInLife about the importance of how and why he knows. Clearly, it was not in the context of her expressing dissatisfaction with this guy's equipment or performance. That's all that matters.

crazyman

Just Browsing
Media
it was really just me being curious...

but thanks for the advice.
i feel better now
edit: ugh, you cant delete threads, if any mods could gladly delete this, thank you

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, if both of you get your rocks off, wonderful. Apparently you are doing more than the ex boy friend, that is for sure. Whatever it is... just keep it up! (That's also a pun, by the way). Just have fun together and relax. That's what sex is all about.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No mate, this thread should not be deleted, but be preserved in stone for others to read and gain inspiration from! Thank you for posting and giving the opportunity for the opinions expressed.

Hey, you can make your girl orgasm! Wow, man. There's plenty can't.

Notsoproud

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive had the same problem.... But mines a web of lies. She said she made up he had a big dick to make herself feel better, because she didnt want to do it to begin with.

Now 3 years into the relationship getting married soon, and it still bugs me; but i dont bring it up

LargeInLife

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I disagree with LargeInLife about the importance of how and why he knows. Clearly, it was not in the context of her expressing dissatisfaction with this guy's equipment or performance. That's all that matters.

He begins the thread with stating the size of the ex, to help the guy with his problems now, its important to know how he knows. Did he ask his gf how many inches long her ex was? (If so, why does he care, she is not with the ex anymore, she is with him) Did she just blurt out how much bigger the ex was to him? (Because then it would be the girlfriend who is insensitive)

For example, if he asked how big the ex was, I think its safe to assume that most girls in this situation wouldn't want to hurt his pride here, and may deflect the question. If he kept pressing and pressing her to know the size, and eventually she admitted because she was forced, in this example, I would assume that the man here has his own set of insecurities, and had them even before he knew the ex's size.

In this example it may be more beneficial to help this guy to realize that he should define himself as more than a measurement, and encourage him to embrace or become more secure with his own body.

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
He begins the thread with stating the size of the ex, to help the guy with his problems now, its important to know how he knows. Did he ask his gf how many inches long her ex was? (If so, why does he care, she is not with the ex anymore, she is with him) Did she just blurt out how much bigger the ex was to him? (Because then it would be the girlfriend who is insensitive)

For example, if he asked how big the ex was, I think its safe to assume that most girls in this situation wouldn't want to hurt his pride here, and may deflect the question. If he kept pressing and pressing her to know the size, and eventually she admitted because she was forced, in this example, I would assume that the man here has his own set of insecurities, and had them even before he knew the ex's size.

In this example it may be more beneficial to help this guy to realize that he should define himself as more than a measurement, and encourage him to embrace or become more secure with his own body.

He has said it was him just being curious.

Now, LargeInLife, you have suggested that a woman should try to hide from her current 5.5-inch boyfriend the fact that she has been with men who have substantially bigger cocks. To me, that would be the ultimate in emasculation of a guy with a small cock. On top of dealing with not measuring up to the big guys, a guy in the average-to-small range should not need to deal with being treated like he is not even man enough to handle his woman's sexual history or, for that matter, to handle the reality that -- all else being equal -- most sexually experienced women would prefer that the guy they are with be hung.

Yes, the truth can initially hurt, but I congratulate this guy's girlfriend for answering honestly. Hopefully, she will help him get past his insecurities, which is a much better approach than treating him like a pathetic weakling who cannot handle, and therefore must be protected from, the simple realities of her history and of female physiology and sexual response.

Last edited:

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it was really just me being curious...

but thanks for the advice.
i feel better now
edit: ugh, you cant delete threads, if any mods could gladly delete this, thank you

Delete this? Why? A lot of questions and answers posted on threads like this help more people than you can imagine. Some people are too scared or ashamed to ask them. So getting truthful and sounds answers help many. Was a good thread and the responses seemed genuine. Hope u and ur gf keep enjoying and making the best of ur sex life!