My GF's huge ex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by AvgM4le, Apr 24, 2011.

1. AvgM4le

AvgM4le New Member

I was talking to my girlfriend the other day about past relationships, and after much insistance she revealed to me that her previous boyfriend was huge.

Hearing her talk about it and imagining her taking one that big turns me on soo much. I asked her more questions and basicaly I found out that her ex was 9 inches soft, he was

slightly larger when hard maybe 9 3/4 inches ( she asked if she could measure it), and she got off extremely quick with him. He was able to make her cum, and orgasm as he was

putting it in and many times there after. So heres my problem. I love hearing her talk about her sexual experiences with him. However, it makes her uncomfortable to talk about it

with me. When I initially asked if she had anyone bigger she told me no, and that I was her biggest. I am almost 7 inches hard with a 5 1/2 in girth. Im pretty sure she told me that

because she cares about my feelings and doesnt want to damage my ego. Although, she still insists that she likes the sex better with me because the feelings were not there with

him. I am incredibly secure when it comes to our relationship. i know that this guy is an ex and shes with me (engaged). So honestly I'm not jealous or bothered by it one bit. I want

her to feel comfortable and be able to talk to me about these kinds of things, because its a HUGE turn on.

I have told her that it turns me on to talk about it, and I am working on getting her to open up more. she wants to, but is having a hard time letting her inner freak out.

What are some creative ways to steer a conversation towards this subject when we are talking about sex without making her uncomfortable? Or even better how can I make talking about it enjoyable for her as well?

2. AvgM4le

AvgM4le New Member

sorry i messed up the formatting

3. CollegeDC

CollegeDC Member

Albums:
    was he a black man?

4. jakesph

jakesph New Member

Albums:
    Honestly, if she is uncomfortable talking about it I wouldn't push the subject matter until she decides to bring it up herself.

5. pomaz59

pomaz59 Member

so you actually want her to get turned on while she talks about this other guys dick?
    i wouldn't insist on that because thats quite the same if she would ask you to think about another girl while you are having sex with her. would you do that?

and be careful with this, because no matter how secure you feel in the relationship now, if you make her want another dick more than yours, it could backfire that she won't be so happy with the current sex life after a while.

i know thats not the answer you want to hear, but if you are serious about your relationship, then be happy that she loves your dick and not someone elses!

6. Incocknito

Gold Member

How many women ask about a guy's ex and get excited over hearing about women with bigger tits or tighter pussies?

(Answer: zero)

So why would you think your gf should get excited about a past partner? If you keep pressing the issue then either she will fuck you off and go back to her ex or she will get tired of your childish, chauvanist bullshit and still fuck you off.

Also FWIW, he probably wasn't as big as he says. My girlfriend thinks I'm "9 or 10" and I am nowhere near :p

And just because she measured him doesn't mean it was measured correctly. Girls don't know how to measure properly and guys love to fudge the measurements.

7. big_buford

big_buford New Member

dont push her on this. be happy that she likes to fuck you now. when you are married for twenty years, she wont be putting out like she does now. trust me on this!!!!

8. blkbro510

Gold Member

Albums:
    He may have a bigger dick but she's not with him right? Isn't hat what really matter

9. the_reverend

Gold Member

yeah, don't push too hard on it...surely there are other things that turn both of you on and make neither of you uncomfortable. push too hard on this and it won't matter if you or he has a bigger dick, because you'll BE a bigger dick. ;)

10. cofrader

cofrader Member

Albums:
    waiting to this thread to become a sph, its the only explanation.
    smells super fishy.

11. osprey1987

osprey1987 Member

Perhaps you should chop it off it it would make you feel better.

12. D_Miranda_Wrights

D_Miranda_Wrights Account Disabled

I wouldn't want to incorporate my ex into my sex life no matter how good she was in bed, especially if the relationship was emotionally unfulfilling. I think you should just let this go.

13. balsary

Gold Member

Albums:
    Did you ever stop to think that she might have said something just to make you happy? It sounds like you were going to keep asking until you heard what you wanted to hear. 9 inches soft is fairly uncommon, maybe she just told you the story you wanted to hear. I'd probably let it go if she isn't in to it.

14. JulieInNaplesFL

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Incocknito, So girls don't know how to measure properly?

Maybe you need to hang around a little smarter girls in the future.

I can and I do and I'm not the only one either. Some men...............

15. redgirl54

redgirl54 New Member

This is not an issue to push,I had an ex who got turned on by hearing stories about my exes and I literally started to hate him as he would bring it up during sex. No matter how much he tried to get me into it it never worked. Just made me feel more disgusted about it.

16. D_Selmus_Swallow

D_Selmus_Swallow Account Disabled

I never really understood the need to ask in detail about partners' past partners, unless it was about more practical matters like whether they were psychos, had STDs, were still hanging around, etc. I've really never cared at all about them. So unless this is some SPH set-up, I can't offer you anything other than get off this subject and onto another.

17. rawrg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    For some people, jealousy is a powerful emotion that makes life more exciting, plain and simple. Of the four women I've slept with, only one has been with someone longer than I am, and no one was as thick. I know because at some point in the relationship, I always try to playfully steer the conversation in that direction. I ask, because I'm obsessed with the size of my dick. I accept it. Some people are obsessed with their bodies and work out every day. Some people are obsessed with how much pussy they can score. Some people are obsessed with money. The point is, everyone has their hangups, and as long as they don't cause problems, there isn't a thing wrong with them.

If it excites you to think about your ex getting drilled by a penis that makes yours look tiny, then by all means, think about it. Otherwise, it's best to stop pursuing that line of questioning :biggrin1:

18. uberhund

uberhund Member

I think it also depends on how you feel about the relationship. If it's mostly a sex thing, then by all means spice it up with some sph-type action and go all the way with it! But if you love this woman, I wouldn't introduce that type of thing to it, as mocking someone for the size of their dick isn't an especially loving thing to do, and can destroy good feeling in a relationship. I'm in an open relationship, and enjoy rough sex and sub/dom on the side, but would never introduce that into my 'loving' relationship as I love everything about my partner's body including his smallish dick, because it's his!

19. D_uijk5df

D_uijk5df New Member

There is no polite way to say this, but you have to stop being so selfish and think about what your girlfriend wants. I was and am in the same situation in my marriage and my husband is very much man enough for me but yes I have an ex who had a bigger dick and he knows about it.

Knowing it turns my hubby on is ok, I know boys get turned on differently but PLEASE TRUST ME, its not good to push the issue. In the heat of passion he's asked and I've obliged saying a few things but for the most part I don't want to mentally cross things up when I'm with my husband. The last thing you want to do is put other men in her mind especially when it comes to someone who might have been better at it or more physically stimulating.

I can't speak for all women, but I have to feel clean, attractive, be up beat and be in the mood to have sex and really get into it. The bond I feel with my hubby during sex can be amazing even if the sex isn't that is the difference here and its in your favor!!! Be honest with her above all, let her know how you feel and maybe she will indulge you sometimes but don't put thoughts like that in her head or you may regret when the curiosity gets the better of her or she's tired of not being the one who is being focused on. Remember, we want and demand attention from our men and sex, even kissing, hugging or holding hands means we want you there with us in that moment not thinking about some other guy's dick.

20. AlphaMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This is the #1 relationship control/ego check tactic for nearly all women.

Hypothetically, you could be 12 inches long and if it's that type of woman then they're still going to tell you that their ex bf "was huge and had a 13+ incher... at least!"

If you're already very large, I would question the validity of what they're saying.

==

That, or some people are just terrible at telling size. You might be getting all worked up about the 'number', and if you show her a ruler she might realize that she was way off base with her estimation.

#20 AlphaMale, Apr 28, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2011
Draft saved Draft deleted