My Girl Doesn't Like Oral?!

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by twistedwrister, Apr 10, 2006.

1. twistedwrister

twistedwrister New Member

She says that she's uncomfortable receiving it because she doesn't know what to do when I'm down there. I told her that she should just relax and enjoy but she still isn't comfortable. I think she may be self concious about how she looks/smells down there even though I tell her not to worry.

Also, I'm not sure where to look when I'm down there. A friend of hers told me to look her in the eye because girls don't like it when a guy is looking at their vagina up close and personal. Is that true?

I don't mind giving her oral and I want to make her happy. I know she can enjoy it because she's reached orgasm from it before. What should I do to make her comfortable?

Thanks.
    ~twisted

2. naughty

Gold Member

Awwwwwww,

What a sweetheart you are. I think it is so nice that you are concerned about her feelings and want to please her. I can not speak to this for you but I just wanted to tell you that...

naughty

3. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

69 is God's gift for those who don't know what to do or where to look while receiving oral.

4. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Im not particularly comfortable about recieving oral either so id suggest maybe only do it when its dark then start turning on lamps or dimmed lights, it will take the pressure of both of you of where to look or what to do

If you think it might be because of smell/taste etc, try having a bath with her first or use scented massage oils so it covers some of the smell and she'll feel more at ease

5. Mumzi

Mumzi New Member

Yes, keep the room dark, it is a vulnerable position and that can be intimidating.
    Let her hold on to a pillow.
    I didn't have oral sex until after I was married. I don't think 69 is a good idea for someone who is hesitant anyway; I don't like 69, and there is no way anything valuable should be in my mouth (or near it) when I have an orgasm.

6. SPIKEY

SPIKEY New Member

Albums:
    I agree. Just do not fart in each other face!

7. SPIKEY

SPIKEY New Member

Albums:
    My girl does'nt like giving oral too me. She loves receiving it, although she would decline when I ask her if she wants it. Will it be wrong if I go to someone else to give me a blowjob? We talked about this and she seemed to be quit understanding. But I want her to be present when another lady performs oral on me. Maybe it will turn her on and want to do it herself. She can also learn some technique. We love each other very much, the sex is good, but oral from both sides (not only 69) will perfect the act.

8. Gisella

Gold Member

Well, i did not like oral too...mostly because my early experiences was with guys who did not know what they were doing...

Well, one have to be "hunger" but at least have the sensitive to not hurt...and some women are very sensitive...like some men are.

I do agree that shyness can be kind of overcome by the degree of light in the room...i prefer candles...and you to express her that you love and love her vagina- trully - because she will feel that you trully love what you are doing.

The bath and shower is a plus because everybody will smell and be clean before sex too.

With some people you have to reenforce and reenforce your good feelings about it before they are in bed...sometimes one single bad experience mess up our confidence in our bodies and et.

A good lover for me is sensitive and atentive and reckon that each woman they have have very different needs and they can not use the same technique with everybody. They must understand the women anatomy and mind et and that there are great rewards to be sensitive to each unique women because they will greatly respond giving back to you.

9. Honey_Grrrl83

Honey_Grrrl83 New Member

I've only given my boyfriend oral sex twice,but he has given it to me at least 10 times,I'm not really into it but I guess it's okay,I'm getting better:redface:

10. Gisella

Gold Member

Honey, practice makes "perfect" or almost perfect :wink:

Lets just keep practicing.:biggrin1:

11. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Best Post Ever Nominee.

12. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't understand "not looking" at a vagina while performing oral. I want my partner to pay attention to whatever he's doing down below. Inattentiveness causes accidents (ouch!) and i'd prefer to not have dental records left on my clitoris during sex.

13. Honey_Grrrl83

Honey_Grrrl83 New Member

I don't understand why some women have an issue with a man looking at their vagina,when my boyfriend and I first had sex I was a bit terrified and I was afraid that he woulden't like my vagina because I didn't have hardly any pubic hair and I was convinced that my labia was lop sided,I soon found out that he felt exactly the opposite about me(and oh,yes,I plan to keep on practicing my oral sex techniques!):biggrin1:

14. Big Ben IV

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You have to let her know your enjoying it as much as she is, if not more. Tell her you love her vagina and that it tastes great, if thats the way you feel. Pay attention to her sounds and breathing that should let you know if your doing a good job and what is a good pace.

15. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

I want to see it all. How could you not want to see the most feminine part of her?

16. Kat

Kat Member

I have always loved receiving oral sex. But as with everything, people vary in their tastes (so to speak). Anyway, I like oral by itself, but what really puts me over the top is when my husband uses a dildo on me while giving me oral. Kind of like having two guys at once without the emotional baggage! Giving oral to my husband isn't mine (or his) favorite since his thickness limits me taking in any more than the head of his penis.

kat

Draft saved Draft deleted