my girl likes six packs, i neglected mine slightly, am i in trouble ? should i fix?

shoxx

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
been partying and living a disruptive life without structure, havent worked out in a year and well, my six pack has almost disapeared, im going to get it back and post new pics, i get my muscle back fast but the problem im having, my girl was just talking to a guy who had a sixpack and a better body then me currently because of the lack of effort to work out caused by stress. this happened when i dumped her. (we worked it out)She showed me his pic, made me insecure and want my body back for myself first and then others second, i respect your comment, please be understanding, im simply looking for support and where i stand as a male in the lower region department, i have no problem attracting gay men or bi/straight chicks. i am not gay but they seem to find me appealing. ill be putting myself back together these next 2 months so il be fine, her girlfriend hates and say im ugly because i ignore them and dislike them cause they fucked her ex's in past but many other of her friends want me. share your thoughts. confidence boosts and words of wisdom welcome. im going through regresion, a mtture person acting childish and insecure from stress. on a way to recovery, lol

Between her saying she wants my dick wider and have had up to 10 inch dicks from previous partners but loves me and showing off a guy she was talking to with six pack when drunk and awwing over it in front of me.... made me sad. i wanna get my shit back in shape. she is a model and used to strip a while ago, just did a nude photo shoot and is a scorpio on top of it all, someone, give some insight on this and share your experiences and thoughts. i wanna know where i stand and if i should be worried even at all or if she is just getting in my head from a damaged past.

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I def agree with VeeP, unless you're looking to just hang with a hot chick for a while and have some random fun. If you're looking for a more serious, long-term relationship, though, sounds like you need to find a girl who's into more than just your cock and abs.

D_Ambrosius Cottonballs

Account Disabled
Media
Hmmm, what a dilemma!

For what I read, I am assuming you are a young man, probably in your early to midle twenties. Having a well cut and defined body is great and yes you should be back in shape specially if it is easy for you (It is for me too). That is something you have total control over! However, you never know what would happen when you turn 30. You metabolism will slow down and keeping in shape is not that easy anymore. If she "loves" you because of how lean and muscular you are, she doesn't really love you. It is true, we are initially attracted to the physique, but then, that becomes a secondary issue when you fall in love with someone. Regarding your cock size, let me tell you, chances there is going to be a guy with a bigger cock are not that rare! your cock looks perfectly nice! Good shape, girth and length. You can please any woman (or man) with that tool even if she had have a bigger one before. If you are looking for a fuck partner, then you could be in trouble with her. If you are looking for a candidate to a wife, you are definitely before the wrong woman if she is really serious about those two issues. About her girlfriends, who cares? As long as you are treating her well and loving her, they would not matter!

shoxx

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hmmm, what a dilemma!

For what I read, I am assuming you are a young man, probably in your early to midle twenties. Having a well cut and defined body is great and yes you should be back in shape specially if it is easy for you (It is for me too). That is something you have total control over! However, you never know what would happen when you turn 30. You metabolism will slow down and keeping in shape is not that easy anymore. If she "loves" you because of how lean and muscular you are, she doesn't really love you. It is true, we are initially attracted to the physique, but then, that becomes a secondary issue when you fall in love with someone. Regarding your cock size, let me tell you, chances there is going to be a guy with a bigger cock are not that rare! your cock looks perfectly nice! Good shape, girth and length. You can please any woman (or man) with that tool even if she had have a bigger one before. If you are looking for a fuck partner, then you could be in trouble with her. If you are looking for a candidate to a wife, you are definitely before the wrong woman if she is really serious about those two issues. About her girlfriends, who cares? As long as you are treating her well and loving her, they would not matter!

she loves me for me, i just didnt like the feeling i got when she was drunk on facebook showing me picture of this dude she was talking to with an in shape body when mine went to hell because of what we been going through.

shoxx

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
she loves me for me, i just didnt like the feeling i got when she was drunk on facebook showing me picture of this dude she was talking to with an in shape body when mine went to hell because of what we been going through.

i can get it back no problem but point is i want her to love me and aww over me the way his body made her go, wow thats hot , what i would do to him. lol sounds illy but i dont like being outdone, im confidant but damn, was a tough realizing what just happened , you cant be the handsomest guy in the world but i can work on what i can control, how would some of you deal with this?

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
aww over me the way his body made her go, wow thats hot , what i would do to him. lol sounds illy but i dont like being outdone,

i think YOU should hook up wth the 6pack dude that she was hot 4 and make HER jealous.

shoxx

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i think YOU should hook up wth the 6pack dude that she was hot 4 and make HER jealous.

thats actually funny though because he ex boyfriend banger her best friend, he is gay, he ex never was til that day, she walked in on it, unfortunatly this is dude with 10 incher, lol im only 7.5 wierd. but hey, you know. thats life. she was jelous and pissed, lol about her ex and best friend turning him gay.