my girl likes six packs, i neglected mine slightly, am i in trouble ? should i fix?

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Listen to Rowan. Get your abs back for you. You Say she loves you for yourself but then she gets drunk and acts like that? I don't buy it. Keep your heart away from her.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
$1 house hey, I found my new home.

Incidentally, I cannot begin to understand women, so I cannot offer any advice, however she really doesn't sound worth it, go get a man instead, then you will never again be left wondering what your partner is thinking.

Old Old Joke

A man is walking down a beach in California. He hits something with his foot, when he bends down he sees a bottle. Picking it up the top falls out and a genie arises from the bottle.

Then genie says a thousand thank you's. I have been in that bottle for a hundred years. As a reward I will grant you one wish.

The guy thinks long and hard. Finally he answers the genie. "You know I have always wanted to go to Hawaii, but I am afraid to fly. Can you build me a bridge from here to Hawaii."

The genie replies, "that is a very difficult task. Do you have another wish that I could grant you."

"Yeah," the guy answers, "I have always wanted to understand women."

The genie looks down at him and says, "how many lanes would you like on that bridge?"