My girlfriend and I need some tips to make sex better for her.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by forchon, Oct 6, 2010.

1. forchon

forchon New Member

[Sidenote: Hello all! I haven't actually posted here yet, so I suppose a greeting is in order!]

To get to the meat of it, pun only slightly intended, sex is painful, uncomfortable, and stressful for my girlfriend. I just want to make her enjoy it more.

I'm not comically oversized or anything, just 7" in length by 6.5" in girth, but it's never been particularly good for her. I am her first, which I can imagine could be a contributing factor, but we've been having sex semi-regularly for months now and it's not improving for her at all. If we don't use enough lube she bleeds slightly, and once the condom has even started to flake away at the bottom (the brand is a Durex Avanti Bare. I've got a latex allergy and it's the only brand I've found that has enough stretch to fit me). She's not in pain when I use my hands, but she can only get off from clit stimulation if that's a considerable factor. She enjoys penetration with my fingers and vaginal stimulation in that sense, but she just can't finish from that.

Is there something we/I/she can do to make it more enjoyable for her? We've considered the fact that she's just not getting physically used to it because we don't have sex often enough (due to living in different cities), could that be as huge a factor as we think? I just want her to enjoy it; I hate feeling like having sex is a chore and a sacrifice for her.

2. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    :bsflag:

3. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
  4. Snozzle

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    (What an unhelpful comment!)

(To the OP:) Are you pounding her, or taking it slow and easy? There are positions that can make it easier. Experiment.

#4 Snozzle, Oct 7, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2010
  5. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    Make sure she is fully aroused. Foreplay and patience are your friends. I also agree with Petite's advice.

Jeez... Nice welcome to the group. Is is really necessary to post every rude thought that pops up?

6. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

Some women never orgasm through penetration, so try to re-focus and make mutual pleasure the goal, not orgasms.

There are dozens of possible reasons for her pain and discomfort, from vaginismus, to a shared latex allergy, or even emotional issue. Imo, you should hold back on intercourse and get to know her body. Maybe spend a few sessions with erotic massage and mutual masturbation, where you can see how she pleasures her own body. Then move to foreplay and mastering that before continuing to penis-in-vagina, where you then experiment with different positions/depth/strokes/methods of clitoral stimulation, etc.

Since you are her first, definitely put in the effort to help her learn about sex. There are just too many resources out there to suffer through it. :)

Regarding pleasure/pain. With my early partners who are/were exceptionally long, actually even now, I have size adjustment issues. They may love intercourse on their end, but during vigorous sex it can feel like I'm being pushed to my limits. Sometimes I really enjoy that sensation and I cum immediately, other times it can be ouchy and crampy without orgasm, but there's always pleasure when I and my partner are working together. The key is to learn how to communicate and find what works together so you both feel confident and studied in intimacy.

and welcome, noob! :smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted