My girlfriend and i..

Pumblechook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
lube, foreplay

lol, although concise, I believe I agree with the above age-old addage. I've had a gf before who was a virgin (also petite, not that it factors in). She was very wet and had no trouble, barring the very first time and in general, getting the head in (the hardest part). Once that is accomplished it is smooth sliding. I also never have sex without a lot of warm up/foreplay, which leads to relaxation and wetness. And of course, if there is no natural wetness, lubrication works too.

Perhaps building up steam as far as pumping goes will help you guys also. Don't just go slamming about right off the bat. You can feel when you are comfortably in and able to move about without resistance. I usually start with a slower pace and eventually build up over the course of sex. Not neccessarily a straight upward sloping line, but in general over the entire course, the pace quickens.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
PRONTO! Like yesterday - She needs to change to a good gynecologist and perhaps a reproductive endocrinologist. Clearly, the one she has isn't helping.

I have severe endometriosis and have also had adenomiosis. The only time sex has ever been painful in a relationship was when he did not take time to properly prepare me. Or if I had or was getting over a yeast infection. Okay there was the night we tried to do everything in the kama sutra in one night. But I blame that on us being young, naive, and uberhorny.

Perhaps she has a tipped uterus?

Missionary isn't the best position if she has a tipped uterus.

A tipped uterus can be fixed via a minor surgical procedure.
My gynecologist fixed mine when he removed 3 large pear shaped uterine fibroids 8 years ago.

Look for a gynecologist who is affiliated with a good teaching hospital. Ask friends and neighbors for referrals. You need not go into graphic details of your gf and your bedroom issues.

After exhausting all medical possibilities, I suggest the two of you seek a sex therapist.

Bit of a Rant!
  1. How dare you call her a prude!
  2. I don't want to sound like a b*&#h but, while very nice looking and extensive your gallery pics don't make you look huge. I don't think you are bottoming out.
  3. You need to be a lot more sensitive to the needs of your girlfriend. Cause if she's in pain, you should not be getting any!
  4. Your blueballs don't come close to comparing to her gynecologic pain.
for some reason can never have just blown out great/good sex. Everytime we do it, there seems to be a problem w/her, like she hurts. Now i know that my penis is the biggest that she has ever faced but still. She's very prude, which means she dont like alot of positions nor does she like to give blowjobs, or take it in the mouth, or ne thing. But tonight, we start having sex, i keep looking at her and she's about to cry. Now this is has been going on for over a year and half,..now the first 6 months were great, we would have sex alot, and she would go alot, and it wouldnt be a problem, the bigness that is. But now she hurts all the time. So tonight it ended up me pullling out, pissed off, and her crying and us getting into a big fight, because i try to tell her different positions, or things to help yet she get's rude. What can be causing her to do this? We believe she has endemetrousis(spell?) and she just got off of an yeast infection, but i mean...it's just been to long of this and im never sexually satisfied. We have had sex maybe twice in the past year for sure, that was great, for me and her. Other then it's always bickering, her getting one orgasm, then she's constantly hurting. Yet lately it's worse, hurting alot from the start. She tells me to go be w/a slut that can take it, yet that shit bothers me, because she used to, but now she cant. It's weird. IdK....let me know ur thoughts.