My girlfriend asked for anal- then changed her mind and said I was too thick?

gurjeevan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got to be honest. I've fucked 12 girls over my time but none of them have let me in there ass apart from one- but I was really drunk and tbh, I don't remember. So I feel like trying it, but I didn't ask her she asked me.. then while she was sucking my cock, she noticed that she couldn't get her hand all the way round my dick, then she just said it was too big and wouldn't fit.
I mean when I'm fully excited my girth is between 16-17cm which isn't all that big.. so I'm wondering how can I convince her to try it.

I tried it before on another girl and it wouldn't go in- last time I used lots of lube and 4 fingers- wouldn't go in.

Last edited:

poultrygeist

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
If she wants to try it at some point again, I would use lots of lubrication and a ton of warm-up time for her using fingers and maybe a dildo or vibrator. I don't blame her for being cautious if she's never done it before, but if you go slow it shouldn't be a big problem. Definitely not a quickie situation but I think with a little reassurance she might warm up to it especially if she is the one who brought it up. Any pain and it's best to go slower or back off completely. One of the tribulations of having a thick dick.

In my case, Mrs. Poultry and I have only done anal only once. TBH I think it feels much better in the vajayjay anyway. So for us we just keep it as a memory. I'm okay with that.