my girlfriend cant fit :( , advice appreaciated

Tiger_Maxim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We tried to have sex 3 times but she asks me to stop , she says im too thick ; 6 inch in girth and 7.5 length. She not a short girl.

I been gentle but still wont get even half way in.

Got a bit more girth than you mate so can understand this, my partner of 4 years still has problems sometimes.

Lots of foreplay, but I'm told don't use fingers because it will cause her muscles to contract to finger size.

Get her super wet, get her off first, then use lots of lube and go super slow, maintaining her stimulation. Try some very shallow thrusts, take a short break and then go again, if she can't take it all that time, don't pressure it, just go for what she is comfortable each time.

Depending on what your like also, do you find sometimes your not as hard/thick after you get off, maybe take advantage of that to get inside, while your still firm enough, but not bulging at the seems!

Time, dedication, and reassurance, if she is stressed/self conscience it's just going to make it much much worse. Failing that, maybe try some smaller sex toys to get her loosened up a bit first, then introduce yourself a bit between each go with the toy?

Go slow, lots of lube, foreplay she may get used to after a while

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am thick and have always had that problem. She needs to be good and wet and then slide in slow just the head pull out and then a little more. I am taperd so I m 6.5 on top of shaft and7.25 at base, avg about 2" thick, once in the tightness or fullness usually gets them off fast!

ShortButGirthy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Hong Kong (Central and Western, Hong Kong)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
7" girth here. By FAR the best way is to buy a couple of dildos/vibrators - one small in girth (think pocket rocket) and then one in between the small one and you, but closer to your size.

Starting off with the smaller one, get her engine going. Then switch the larger one and slowly use it until it's she's used to it, then switch to your penis. As long as you take it slow, you should be good to go unless there's actually a physical issue with her vagina.

I used this method all the time and it works wonders.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Like the boys above have said: Foreplay, foreplay, foreplay. If there's one thing I've learned from the many women who think I'm some sort of magical sex advice friend (because I'm a homo, you see), it's that. Foreplay, foreplay, foreplay.

sub006

1st Like
Media
In 40+ years experience, I've found tall women seem to be significantly tighter than short ones. Maybe because back in the day they were only supposed to date taller men, and the short ones had more opportunities?

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We tried to have sex 3 times but she asks me to stop , she says im too thick ; 6 inch in girth and 7.5 length. She not a short girl.

I been gentle but still wont get even half way in.

Vaginas can stretch to accommodate babies, so I guess I would take the advice here and just foreplay til the cows come home. I have never had a problem with girth, as a matter of fact, a thick dick makes me cum like crazy because it feels so good, it wasn't until I discovered this board that I realized that there is such a thing as being too thick for some women.