My girlfriend cuckolds me

small9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, My girlfriend of about a year has decided that I am not good enough in bed and wants to see other guys while still dating me. She is 25 and I am 28 . My penis erect is around 5 inches or so and I honestly try but cant satisfy her while having sex. We do have oral and she get spleasure from that but she told me she needs more than that. I really love her and want her to be happy but am not sure about this lifestyle. Should I stay with her? Maybe I can do something to make it better? Has anyone ever experienced this sort of situation before?

Cougar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Just stay and suffer the humiliation for her. She not only gets off on a big cock satisfying her, she gets off on making you endure knowing what she does.

I hope she makes you watch and see what you are unable to do.

small9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
maybe your right, but I love her and she says she loves me but I can tell the lack of pleasure is getting to her.

mykal923

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
if shes not happy with just your cock there are other thing u can do together
u could use toys and other things in the bedroom if she loves u she should find ways with u to reach sexual pleasure that dont involve other cocks being introduced...if all else fails let her know ground rules if u allow her to have other men ie 3 somes only and u have to be present or if she does go with other guys for sexual reason u can ask her not to tell u about it if u dont wanna know or u could tell her u want to hear about them when u are in bed
good luck either way

small9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i was thinking of doing tthe i dont want to know routine but in all honesty curiosity would get the best of me. I may have her tell me when she wants to be with another man and maybe have rules set up for it.

D_76froy

Sexy Member
Media
I've never experienced this, but I have filled the role of big cock fuck buddy while a cuckhold guy watched.

You have a few options:
- Drop her and find a girl that's ok with a small cock

- just give in and tell her you want to watch her fuck a big cock

- Maybe you should try fucking your gf in the ass to show her who's boss - even 5 inches will stretch her asshole.

-Ranger

small9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I may just give in and let her. She and I have a strong emotional connection just a bad sexual one.

klaybourn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
move on seriously. love can go so far. can u face it when shes getting fucked by another man.

find a girl that can teach you how to fuck right! Im not as big as my girlfriends ex. my 7 vs is 11. and we have lots of fun. but she had to teach me some things. enjoyable sex is mostly technique! the only thing he did that i cant is make my dick naturally vibrate. and there is toys for that.

you need a girl to love you no matter what. not some floozy that needs pain and power to get off.

stop being a wimp. be a man. Stand the fuck up :cool:

and about sise. if u want it bigger start jelqing and pumping.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If the sex isn't there then there is no relationship and what she's wanting is to find someone else without letting you go first. Drop the bitch like a hot potato..... seriously. This is just the beginning of the things she's gonna ask of you with the whole "if you loved me you would." crap.

klaybourn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If the sex isn't there then there is no relationship and what she's wanting is to find someone else without letting you go first. Drop the bitch like a hot potato..... seriously. This is just the beginning of the things she's gonna ask of you with the whole "if you loved me you would." crap.

kick ass screen name molotov

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sorry if this comes across as a tad conservative but if she loves you it may be more as a friend and that doesn't seem to be what you are after.
Also think if and when she finds whatever she is looking for you will be history.
There are many women looking for total packages and not so focused on whether your parts are the right dimension.
Also she will run into a lot of 5 inchers because if guys measure accurately a lot of the 6 and 7 inchers are really 5 and much more prominent in study averages.
You aren't defective because you have a 5" dick. Next thing you might not be tall enough or whatever.
Your GF may have a few less than 10/10 features that you accept because you care.
Advice...dump her asap and find someone who cares for you (total package). In fact give her a massive dildo as a parting gift.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I think I may just give in and let her. She and I have a strong emotional connection just a bad sexual one.
Don't waste your efforts on her, start dating and find a woman with a smaller pussy. You'll find that you can also have strong emotional connections with other women too.

small9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
maybe I can get better in bed? I really dont want to give up on her.

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, My girlfriend of about a year has decided that I am not good enough in bed and wants to see other guys while still dating me. She is 25 and I am 28 . My penis erect is around 5 inches or so and I honestly try but cant satisfy her while having sex. We do have oral and she get spleasure from that but she told me she needs more than that. I really love her and want her to be happy but am not sure about this lifestyle. Should I stay with her? Maybe I can do something to make it better? Has anyone ever experienced this sort of situation before?

If you didnt ask for this then you should leave. Its not right she should decide to do this and you should have to put up with it unless cuckold is a big turn on for you and you asked for it.

small9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well, she already has cuckolded me so she has been with another guy. She told me she enjoyed it alot but loves me and enjoys being with me and i fulfill her emotionally. So maybe this could work out. We still do other stuff sexually just not intercourse a whole lot.