My girlfriend cuckolds me

D_Lachtmadder Longhorne

Account Disabled
Media
It's not you who's small, she has a HUGE hole that needs filled and I don't mean the obvious. If you give in to her then you are a weak enabler who's co-dependent with a seriously selfish person who doesn't give a damn about you or your feelings, you will only end up resenting her and feeling inadequate while she flaunts her new found thrills in the name of 'love' ... give me a break!

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well, she already has cuckolded me so she has been with another guy. She told me she enjoyed it alot but loves me and enjoys being with me and i fulfill her emotionally. So maybe this could work out. We still do other stuff sexually just not intercourse a whole lot.

Maybe you should tell her that you want to fuck other women.... that her huge hole isn't tight enough for "your" satisfaction but you want to stay with her because you love how she fills you emotionally.:mischievous:

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thats not true, I have held a guy in cuckold 22 years and we are as close as we ever were. It works for the right people.

Exactly...the poster said "for this relationship". AKA - speaking on the OP's situation. Not on all cuckolding relationships.

Maybe you should tell her that you want to fuck other women.... that her huge hole isn't tight enough for "your" satisfaction but you want to stay with her because you love how she fills you emotionally.:mischievous:

My favourite answer thus far.

small9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well, When she told me I was like you said obviously very dissapointed. However part of me did like the fact that she was getting pleasure. Does that mean I like being cuckolded? I am not sure.

vlls

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
you're a cuckold.... hehe. nothing more i can say
you either choose to accept it and go with it and enjoy it or break up with her and move on. IN FACT. you can probably do both... u can be selfish about it... have her fuck someone else... if you like it... go with it... if u dont... dumb her or figure things out with her

a1149

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
small9 - this isn't a healthy relationship. i feel bad for you. you are setting yourself up for so much hurt and disappointment. It will start with 1 or 2 guys and continue on for the length of your relationship with her. Personally, the thought of another man cumming in her would piss me off. Maybe I am the jealous type?!

B_aussie8in

Experimental Member
Media
maybe your right, but I love her and she says she loves me but I can tell the lack of pleasure is getting to her.

she clearly doesnt love you, if she is willing to sleep with someone else. in a relationship sex is important but it is not the most important thing. i highly doubt this is a genuine question but maybe if your cock isnt satisfying your wife maybe get her a dildo?

BS76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tell her she can have her big boy but you have to have women with tighter pussy as well (and to really drive home the point you have to go first). What's good for the goose...

denton85

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Port Jefferson Station (New York, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ok i'll start off with that some girls DO need larger penises. An ex or 2 i've been with have always gone off, and tried to call me up for some "side action" cause they guys they were currently with weren't doing it for them. When i asked why they were still with them their response (although watered down) was that the guys were nice to them, and it felt comfortable.

If she really loved you then she wouldn't be doing this to you. This is a women looking for excuses to finding sexual pleasure outside of her relationship.

However if by chance you and her are into cuckolding or are looking into the chance of like the idea of a cuckolding relationship (which is basically what you are asking/ confused about emotionally) Then you need to make sure that you EQUALLY enjoy it as much as her. If you simply just WANT to enjoy it because it makes her happy, and you are forcing yourself, then it will NOT work for you.

However if you are interested in an open relationship where both of you just want to receive sexual pleasure elsewhere. Then that needs to be discussed properly. And in all cases of open relationships both sides need to be able to see different people, not just one side.

First and formost you need to find out these 2 things

1.) what you REALLY enjoy sexually and emotionally
2.) and where you really stand for her.

Don't just be the 'safe' guy that this girl wants to be with cause she likes the idea of being in a relationship with you... but doesn't like the sex with.

I'm done rambling now lol

small9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well, I think i may be into it because when she tells me about her sexual encounters with this other guy I do get a little turned on which usually leads to us performing oral sex on eachother. Its just one guy that she is seeing too.