My girlfriend cuckolds me

small9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah no, Im not gay.Just have a smaller penis and I cant last long at all during intercourse. So its not all because of me having a 5 inch penis its also that I cant seem to perform well during intercourse. I think I may be into the cuckold lifestyle a bit. She tells me about how this other man has sex with her and how great it feels and it makes me feel inferior and turned on at the same time.

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't understand why some posters are insulting the guy. He's exploring his sexuality. The amount of close-mindedness on a big cock forum always amazes me.

He isn't married and he can bail on this whenever he decides it doesn't suit his purposes. But right now, it's an opportunity to explore an aspect of his sexuality that is at least a little bit intriguing to him.

small9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
right, I could bail on it whenever I want but I do want to see where it goes. right now. I am very intrigued by what Im feeling. She is due to see the other man tonight. I just am not sure what we will do about telling our circle of friends. I think at least one of her friends knows about the situation we are in. But I think for the most part we will keep it between us and the other guy for now. Plus us being in our twenties we are really due to explore some sexual things.

Cougar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
small, it is okay that the idea of being cuchold is sexually exciting toyou. You can see by the negitive responses here that those that don't understand it can get quite upset by it, so keeping you private life private would be smart in requards to this arangemnet you and her have.

I hope she tells you all the dirty details when she sets home. Her telling you will be quite stimulating for the both of you!

small9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, besides her best friend no one else knows. So we will keep it like that for a while. She gives me all the details. It is very stimulating.

curiousvirgin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok i'll start off with that some girls DO need larger penises. An ex or 2 i've been with have always gone off, and tried to call me up for some "side action" cause they guys they were currently with weren't doing it for them. When i asked why they were still with them their response (although watered down) was that the guys were nice to them, and it felt comfortable.

Don't think any of your exes told their partner that they're gonna be doin it with you.... If a girl could say that to a guy and not really care about his feelings mmmm well id start thinking how much i mattered to her.but thats just me... if you're in it just for fun as well.. why not..

cockneedy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hi, i am a cuckold husband and my wife has been fucking other men on and off since the day we met over twenty years ago. this lifestyle is not for everybody but then again neither is marriage. we have been married for over 20 years and she has had her current boyfriend for the last 5. some woman have needs that go beyond one man, she loves me, i lover her and we have incredibly strong bonds, he on the other hand really ignites her passion. just as two people should not be together simply because of great sex, they do not have to part because of it either. explore your cuckold feelings, you are young this is the time to explore it. good luck to you on your journey.