My girlfriend cuckolds me

D

deleted395785

i dont get this type of relationship at all... i get fetishes, certain freaky shit that people are into but this cuckolding doesnt seem to benefit the cuckoldee in the long run. sounds like a nice word for a sucker, no pun intended.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
i dont get this type of relationship at all....

I didn't used to either, but having been here a while, I think I do now. It is a fantasy (though real) and for me sits with the SPH camp. The fantasy element for both carries over to the many threads we have had from these guys over the years which is why I am cynical as to whether this is a genuine thread or part of the ongoing fantasy/game.

Maybe, I shouldn't be cynical and just say whatever have your fun, but on the other hand they are manipulating the membership here to go along with their fantasy. In this instance, I feel it is part of the game, not only because the game has been revealed in Small's ongoing posts, but also because he started off talking about the cucking and calls himself small. I may be doing him a disfavour, and if that is the case then I apologise, but he doesn't ring true as a guy who is having to deal with this as an initiate.

small9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
her lover is basically a typical college guy. slightly muscular build but nothing over th top. I have met him once or twice. Its sort of awkward to be around him but its ok.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I didn't used to either, but having been here a while, I think I do now. It is a fantasy (though real) and for me sits with the SPH camp. The fantasy element for both carries over to the many threads we have had from these guys over the years which is why I am cynical as to whether this is a genuine thread or part of the ongoing fantasy/game.

Bingo. Well put.

The thing with cuckolding as a fetish is that it's not one you can turn on and off, the same way you can if you like things like bondage, crossdressing, cbt, fireplay, etc. There are almost necessarily emotions involved that don't go away when the 'scene' is over. And unlike 24/7 d/s relationships (for example), those emotions don't stop if you use a safeword.

I've been involved with a lot of fetishes but could never quite get a handle on that one as anything more than fantasy. Not to say it can't work... I have heard many people asserting that it can, and it's improbable that they are all lying. But it is a LOT harder to make cuckolding work than other fetishes, so far as I can tell.

Media
If the sex isn't there then there is no relationship and what she's wanting is to find someone else without letting you go first. Drop the bitch like a hot potato..... seriously. This is just the beginning of the things she's gonna ask of you with the whole "if you loved me you would." crap.

Interesting point.

Maybe you should tell her that you want to fuck other women.... that her huge hole isn't tight enough for "your" satisfaction but you want to stay with her because you love how she fills you emotionally.:mischievous:

Bravo.

well, When she told me I was like you said obviously very disappointed. However part of me did like the fact that she was getting pleasure. Does that mean I like being cuckolded? I am not sure.

Best to be certain, if you are not then you leave yourself wide open to get hurt emotionally and made to feel guilty for something that is not entirely your fault.

Good luck with everything.

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dump the bitch before she brings something home that you don't want to catch.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
I think I can understand why inadequate men stand being cuckolded. I think can understand why men will share their woman in a swinger situation. I don't understand at all why a man with no latent homosexual tendencies, a good dick, and rational mind let a complete stranger(s) or even a buddy fuck his girl and yet it happens.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Maybe, I shouldn't be cynical and just say whatever have your fun, but on the other hand they are manipulating the membership here to go along with their fantasy. In this instance, I feel it is part of the game, not only because the game has been revealed in Small's ongoing posts, but also because he started off talking about the cucking and calls himself small. I may be doing him a disfavour, and if that is the case then I apologise, but he doesn't ring true as a guy who is having to deal with this as an initiate.
Bingo.

To me, this reads like it hasn't happened, but the OP wishes it would. Maybe he has a gf, maybe not. But is he doing the membership a disservice by sharing a fantasy? Other people share the same fantasy, just from other points of view which could be dozens when you think of the possibilites. Many of these threads could be called "participatory fiction", wherein the author provides a framework and guides the readers, who's questions drive the story.

I don't see anything inherently wrong with it unless, for example, it went to PM and some stud spent time and money to drive for hours to fuck the guy's old lady and then there was no pussy, just some guy with a small dick. That's a piss off and someone could get hurt. But it's unlikely.

Think of it as a show instead of a lie. Are plays and TV shows lies? No, they are fantasy and we just have to suspend reality for a while and enjoy the show.

Disclaimer- To those who have or do participate in the SPH/cuck life. I know it's real and I don't have anything against it. I've been in it too and to me this guy's story doesn't sound authentic. It think it's a harmless fantasy.

OP if you are for real, then sorry. I hope you find your stud and your dreams come true.

cuck4you

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
cuckolding is hot scene, but intense. if you have any hesitation in it at all, don't do it. it will forever change your relationship. if though, you get into and are truly (not just in fantasy) willing to submit to humiliation for your wife's pleasure, then you might have great fun with her.

scrabble

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i really dont get this at all. if its all about the chick wanting to legitimize her cheating cause of her latent size queenery but still wants to come back to mr support and stable and his money, then fuck that, ditch the shallow bitch.

cuck4you

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
sometimes it is initiated by the girl, but sometimes it is initiated by the man, so it is not about just legitimizing a woman's need to cheat. there are a lot of scenes that have fetishes that are turn-ons to some and turn-offs to others. What turns you on might not turn me on and vica-versa. Cuckolding sometimes pleases one person, but sometimes pleases both in the relationship. Some get off on domination, kink, being in control, etc.... and some get off on submission, humiliation, etc...... Cuckolding, SPH, other BD/SM scenes all have elements of these things, thus, the turn on for some couples.
Some like it and some don't - its all OK.

pacman1062

Experimental Member
Media
Sounds like she's just a bitch. If I'm in a committed relationship with a lady I'm 100% committed. I expect the same in return. It sounds to me like she wants her fun (from elsewhere), but, wants his total love and support.

Dump the bitch. I'd rather be alone than treated like something less than shit.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Just stay and suffer the humiliation for her. She not only gets off on a big cock satisfying her, she gets off on making you endure knowing what she does.

I hope she makes you watch and see what you are unable to do.

that's terrible to say

milkboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Get rid of that shit. She sounds like a horrible person and even if you don't feel like you it, I assure you, you can most certainly do better.

Fuck her.