My girlfriend had a big penis. (not mine) 9x7.5

Hardballin

Experimental Member
Media
So, I finally got the answer I was looking for... It took a lot of just asking because I saw the way she looked at mine, like it was not the biggest, but before u shed a tear for me, i know i please her :) so its not always about the biggest...

but, it took a while and a few other days of asking her, what was her biggest, she said it was bigger than her arm, and forearm. (she is tiny)... and i said ok, wow, and she said I never asked to measure but we did, it was 9 and 7.5 girth. I fainted i think..... I asked bout BJ, she said no complaints from him, but it was a little difficult at times... I am in still in shock... I think that is the biggest penis I ever heard of, and I really am still in shock she was able to handle that... I kept asking kept saying, u sure 7.5 girth, are u sure... she was like yes... he was 6'4'' white guy. and she told me, "it was too big" i was like wow... But she said I come in second by far! yay, lol.

Honestly no i dont care i am not the biggest, but fun to hear first hand what a big penis was is like... it was an enjoyable conversation after my stomach stopped turning. HAH

second place is ok. right?

Hardballin

Experimental Member
Media
uhh, i wish this was not true.... like i said, my stomach sank, and it turned, and i questioned her for like a few hours about it, because i said you know what you had is rare... she said it was the biggest i ever seen... i was hung up on the girth, i said how did it fit anywhere?

i rather have a girl that was with an above average, bigger than mine,. NOT FUCKING HUGE...

but she works me up, im ok, now cuz i rationalized it, if u want to know... i figure i can satisfy her like a big dong can, without having a HUGE one... it feels good, i felt better, stomach feels better now, ego back up.

no reason to lie, especially not about this :(

Don't worry about it mate. If you keep digging for crap like that you're eventualy going to find something out you don't like. Don't be hung up on your size what ever size it is. She is with you now isnt she, there is more to life than just penis size, as long as you make her cum by any means really, and you tick most of her boxes then it's not a issue. Penis size is a minor issue when you weight it all up. If she was that shallow then she isnt worth it and could easily be replaced by a better Gf/wife.

Hardballin

Experimental Member
Media
Don't worry about it mate. If you keep digging for crap like that you're eventualy going to find something out you don't like. Don't be hung up on your size what ever size it is. She is with you now isnt she, there is more to life than just penis size, as long as you make her cum by any means really, and you tick most of her boxes then it's not a issue. Penis size is a minor issue when you weight it all up. If she was that shallow then she isnt worth it and could easily be replaced by a better Gf/wife.

no she never said "i had big dick, u dont got one" i made her tell me cuz i was just so damn curious... ya of course i was crushed just cuz thats HUGE.. JUST HUGE... i felt like i had a lot to compare to, then like i said the pleasing her without 7.5 girth is cool. big penis might be overrated =]

i just had to share this experience

Hardballin

Experimental Member
Media
i'd cut her loose, the fact that she is constantly comparing and throwing in your face that you can't keep up with a white guy is too much! dump her! what do you think?

no no, like i said i made her tell me, she is an honest person so i knew she would be 100% honest with me, she just can't lie... probably why she ignored question 100 times...

Hardballin

Experimental Member
Media
9" X 7.5"... Does she use a soda can to masturbate?

bro tell me about it, u want to talk about stomach sinking feeling, might as well dumped me!! i honestly annoyed her cuz i said how can u be certain about girth... she said tape measure =[

like i said, i am happy she is not stretched out or anything and i can still do it for her after being with a giant.

DexterMorgan

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I really wouldn't get too hung up on this...(I'm assuming she's not hanging this over your head).....if she is, tell her,..".my last girlfriend had a lot better measurements than you...and she weighed 10 lbs less than you, too"....trust me...you'll never hear about this guy again !

Hardballin

Experimental Member
Media
I really wouldn't get too hung up on this...(I'm assuming she's not hanging this over your head).....if she is, tell her,..".my last girlfriend had a lot better measurements than you...and she weighed 10 lbs less than you, too"....trust me...you'll never hear about this guy again !

no, i just need to know anyone else pry then when they found it out, ur like wow... u know huge dicks are out there, but u dont expect to get a girl that had one... and no she never said anything about the guy, like i said, i never asked a girl cuz i usually had wide eyes from girls, with her no WIDE EYES, i had instinct she had bigger, but not gigantic like that, still a blow to the stomach to think she had that, i am about to ask how was sex pleasure wise, but all she said like, "u do it for me, u asked so u know, i was never thinking about him or that when i was with you" but when she was telling the story, it was like she smiled a bit remembering it, like... that was probably bad part... i wish she was like, ya big nothing major.. less enthusiasm i guess

mate she aint worth the hassle if she brought that up out of spite or for any other no good reason. Unless u were bragging and she put u in ure place, I don't see why that needed to be said. If she keeps being a bitch finish with her but don't let this get to you man, its no big deal, most women have probaly slept with guys bigger than their current partner. Why isn't she still with him then? why is she with you? thats the bigger question I think needs to be answered? that might give u the answers you need to make any decison regarding your relationship with her

DexterMorgan

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dude,....two things...first, woman are notoriously bad at "measuring" things with their eyes...to them 7" could be 11" (gay men are a lot better at this...they're often accurate to within a 1/4 "). Second, assuming this guy is as big as she says....that's bigger than a substantial number on this site. (Of course,yes...there are some truly amazing cocks here)...

So let me ask you this....is it her fault she accidentally ran into this gigantic cock..? I doubt it...And, if you're not willing to accept this...then, you're basically just passing her on to someone else who is...Seriously, if you love her, let this go...otherwise, she's going to figure you're some kind of insecure "nut job", and dump your ass !

Hardballin

Experimental Member
Media
LOL dexter, well put.. no its a mental thing, she said it wasnt issue, and didn tknow why i asked, i told her.. just wanted to be biggest lol but said its cool, i still do it for her..

i am not looking at big picture of how good we are, or how i please her.. its not that... I JUST want to know mentality who else had this... t heir thoughts, or what if they were put in this situation.... she had a 9x7.5 in her mouth hands, and vagina, like wow, what did that feel like, not many women experience that...

its nothing but something to discuss, im not upset, really. lol

DexterMorgan

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well...it's probably happened to a lot of guys here. But, the difference is they don't "define" themselves through their cock. You seem to equate sexual performance (value) through cocksize even more than your girlfriend....so like I've said....if, it's not an issue to her...let it go...!!!

ellislarge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i am about to ask how was sex pleasure wise, but all she said like, "u do it for me, u asked so u know, i was never thinking about him or that when i was with you" but when she was telling the story, it was like she smiled a bit remembering it, like... that was probably bad part... i wish she was like, ya big nothing major.. less enthusiasm i guess

yeah that's what you should really ask, the pleasure thing. because if she did enjoy it, with how she gave the little smile, you probably want to know how much she liked that size, how it felt and if he could get her off really well with that size. or if her best or strongest orgasm was from that huge one or yours!

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I once saw a video of an ex gf, who I am still friends and occasional fuck buddies with, getting plowed by some guy she hooked up with whose cock almost looked like a white Mandingo. It was her first (and only) 'huge' cock and she apparently loved every inch of it once she got accustomed to it (which amazed me that she could handle the thing as well as she did).

I posted a thread about it here somewhere, where I described in detail what I had seen in the video... REALLY wish I could have scored a copy, but I only got a looksee a couple of times before the video was deleted from her camera.