My girlfriend had a big penis. (not mine) 9x7.5

jayprimo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I understand your concern, but let it go. You don't need anymore details than what you've already heard. You can't change her past. If it were really all that you think it was cracked up to be, she would still be with him. I'm sure you've probably had woman that had a better body than her or probably prettier, right? Just let it go.

glowfish

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Statistically that's unlikely, though something like 9x6.5 I'd believe. I have a lot of trouble putting the head of my cock in some girls at first, and that's nowhere near 7.5" around. Can't even imagine.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
@ Hardballin : Could we know what's your size boy? if there's such a big difference between his cock and your one then you are right to be worried but if you have got a big cock yourself (say 6 inches girth) there are no reasons to worry... I think large cocks like that have also their side effects... I bet she wasn't able to take it for long lasting session for example..

Hardballin

Experimental Member
Media
Statistically that's unlikely, though something like 9x6.5 I'd believe. I have a lot of trouble putting the head of my cock in some girls at first, and that's nowhere near 7.5" around. Can't even imagine.

exactly can't imagine... I don't know, I thought my girl was one that could not remember the size, but she did, she sure did.. which is what gets me also... all girls remember sizes.

she is not type to say just to say... she said too big, but not that she did not like it... iheard that they went out for a year, which also killed me, she had that for a year, i can see for a month maybe! i guess not that that "too big"

2 inches bigger in girth... also bigger in length..

Last edited:

DeepDish

Experimental Member
Media
It seems bizarre to me that you spent so much time browbeating her with "What was the biggest dick you had."

Maybe she got tired of it and decided to tell you "It was as big as my arm" just to shut you up.

Honestly I do not understand the rationale for asking these things.

sandiasky9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
tgirl, you make me laugh!

dude, this is perfect that it is in her past... maybe she had the tall, dark and handsome guy from Italy and didn't speak English for a weekend romance... what i am saying is that you WANT a woman to have had her fair share of fun and spice and romance before you so if this is "the one" in terms of relationships she willl have no bucket list items

i adore my girlfriend and for first time in life have stayed commited... threesome check, threesome with mmf with some soft bi stuff check, the drop dead Penthouse model for a month of passionate sex check, et al... been there, done that now time to explore this relationship and depth of said that comes from commitment for me....

are woman that much different? well in many ways yes, they are so much better, in general of course, than us guys with the higher minded stuff but if she has a sexual side then i vote that it is great that she had a stud in her past (which by the way, with love and passion you will so too for many other things including having a penis that she is glad to get often)

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
:haha::popcorn:

i still say dump her!!! you deserve much better, don't you????

Hi tgilrgreat (what does t mean btw..maybe trans?)! every time I look at yoor profile I wonder what's your length girth and heigth...I know this is not the issue of this thread but how can I do to ask you this if you don't like pm from guys? :D

phonehome

Superior Member
Media
Do you really feel better "now that you know" ???

I am just an average guy so I assume that every woman has always had in some form or at least seen bigger that me, if they call me "well endowed" or the "biggest they have ever had" which a few have that they are just saying that for EGO purposes.

The somewhat related joke is that women when you are with them are always telling you and their GF's about how you are so crazy huge and that they can barely take you and you fill them up like no one ever has, orgasms are off the charts yada yada yada, but as soon as they break up with you that once huge member is smaller than you would find on the smallest pre-teen "boy" and not only did they never orgasm from it they could never even feel it!,

Hardballin

Experimental Member
Media
no no no, not this girl... she would never lie or make it up, she said it was measured, it was not like "ok fine, here is the info" it was more like "yeah i had one big guy, bigger than you, but just so you know, ur second biggest and its perfect size, better than the biggest." thats how she started talking about big penis guy, she said it was very big and didn't know the could ever be that big.

this story, i love telling it on this forum, but i did not love living it... bottom line... ;( 7.5 girth, stomach just doesn't know how to handle that sometimes... wow

i expected it, b ut hearing it.. 2 different things... and the way they say it i guess too... lol

i want to ask, was there positions she could not handle, how it felt inside of her, teeth while giving head. i have these questions running in my mind.. like, if she said .5 inches or 1 inch bigger, OK, she said herself it looked about 3 inches bigger in girth, but measurement it is only 2 inches bigger.. which was painful to hear that it looked that much bigger but wasn't..

looking back, what hurt the most is the way she talked about it, she is very straight forward, if she has it in her mind, she will say it like it is in her mind, she doesn't "sugar coat" her tone, if that makes sense... i look back and have every word her face and the way she said it memorized. i know right? the "yah it was huge, had to be at least 3 or more inches bigger in girth" it is not that she had a big dick, honestly, i dont really care..

she actually was able to say this to me cuz she knows i would not take it the wrong way, she even said it, yah but i know u don't care, funny u want to ask cuz ur curious. that was more why i asked.. i didnt really care, i wanted to hear cuz it was like reading a post on this forum, little did i know that i guess i am not that strong after hearing it in person.

Last edited:

chefgreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well written, but the fiction stories section is on down the road.

What do you get out of being such a negative person? Does it make you feel like a big man to accuse people of lying on the internet? Is your real life that bad that you have to come here and make false assumptions about people or are you a big liar and can't understand that for the most part that people are pretty much honest and have no reason to lie? Life is to short to get wrapped up on the shit you get wrapped up on. What do you gain by calling this man a liar? Do you feel better about your insignificent little life?

Hardballin

Experimental Member
Media
What do you get out of being such a negative person? Does it make you feel like a big man to accuse people of lying on the internet? Is your real life that bad that you have to come here and make false assumptions about people or are you a big liar and can't understand that for the most part that people are pretty much honest and have no reason to lie? Life is to short to get wrapped up on the shit you get wrapped up on. What do you gain by calling this man a liar? Do you feel better about your insignificent little life?

lol true, i wish this was a lie too, which sucks, i have no reason :( this is not fun at all,

Bennyman96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First of all man, stay away from LPSG with issues like this, it'll only make you feel worse. People here don't know the whole story about how close you guys are, how the reaction really was, how much she means to you, ect.

I will say, I've never had a GF or knew a female that didn't exaggerate. They exaggerate about EVERYTHING. That being said, even though she said those were the numbers, who's to say it wasn't an exaggeration, or the guy "measured" it for her, and the tape was a little loose, ect. I think almost everyone here is guilty of that once or twice. ;)

Also, 2/3 long term GF's i've ever had, didn't even bring dick size up once. The one who did brought it up because she had trouble taking me sometimes. I'm just at 8 inches long, 6 girth. I got the one who talked about size to "admit" about if she had a bigger guy than me. She told a story about a guy I knew, and how she hung out with him for a bit, and gave him a handjob, and that was it. And I saw this guy once, happened to do a COMPLETELY STRAIGHT glace (hahaha) down at his bulge once, and the dude looked like he was packing. I thought, oh, well, she wasn't lying. But she also said he was just thicker. Which made sense. So, 2/3 gf's i had never brought size up. Those are pretty good odds, they DON'T CARE. Some girls who have brought it up to me that they like "big cocks" either haven't been with someone over 6 inches, or they are just bigger girls, and they really do need a bigger dick and that makes sense to me. But they would still fall for a guy with a small dick. Few women really do care. Most look at a big one like it's just a funny toy or "ouch!"

Also, think about it this way, since you know she's had bigger, you have no one to impress with your size. It's all you man. It's everything else. A lot of people on here throw out the vibe how size is sooo important without trying to come off that way. It is LPSG. So work out, be a funny guy, be yourself. She'll dig you more and more. Brad Pitt isn't packing, and I'm sure Robert Pattinson isn't either, but shit, they could easily pull more ass than the biggest dicked NBA player. Get turned on thinking about her with a big guy. Leave it at that.

Hardballin

Experimental Member
Media
haah robert pattinson, brad pitt is decent i thought? from pic.. skinny penis?

benny, ur funny though bro. but it wasnt that she had a big penis, or anything like that,we have a strong relationship, it was how she said it like it wasnt a big deal she had one, but at the same time, she did say it was so freaking big, too much... 7.5? i tripled check the 7.5 girth thing on her for a while, she said yes, bigger than his wrist she said.. that made my stomach sink sorta.. haha, cuz i was like what the... bigger tahn her forearm, bigger than his wrist. uhh

Bennyman96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She exaggerated her reaction. How often have you seen girls react to food or something and say "OMG this is SOOO good!! OMG!!! You HAVE GOT to try this!!!!" And then you try it, and it's, just, well, ok. hahaha. It was big, she remembered, probably wasn't like "I want it again!!!" because if that were the case, she would have stuck with him, or broken up with you looking for a guy like that. I love big tits and a nice round ass with a gorgeous face and hour glass figure all while she's super cool, funny, nice, creative, generous, and just plain cute. Will I get all that? Probably not. Will she get a perfect guy who happens to have a big cock? Probably not. Will she get a perfect guy that can satisfy her? Yes, that happens to be you, and that's what she and 99.9999999% of girls want.

Hardballin

Experimental Member
Media
She exaggerated her reaction. How often have you seen girls react to food or something and say "OMG this is SOOO good!! OMG!!! You HAVE GOT to try this!!!!" And then you try it, and it's, just, well, ok. hahaha. It was big, she remembered, probably wasn't like "I want it again!!!" because if that were the case, she would have stuck with him, or broken up with you looking for a guy like that. I love big tits and a nice round ass with a gorgeous face and hour glass figure all while she's super cool, funny, nice, creative, generous, and just plain cute. Will I get all that? Probably not. Will she get a perfect guy who happens to have a big cock? Probably not. Will she get a perfect guy that can satisfy her? Yes, that happens to be you, and that's what she and 99.9999999% of girls want.

bro, check ur private msg, this forum doesnt deserve the next thing i am about to tell you...

but the fact i have that, what do you think? nuts huh =/

sandiasky9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I liked your thread. It didn't get totally highjacked. Maybe it keeps going for others to bring up their thoughts.

I believe that the fact that you care about her prior experiences shows that you CARE. Yes, many guys might get hung up on size issue but is it not that they want to be "enough" for their lover? I didn't get feel that you are hung up. I would bet you are a great lover for her.

I will continue my blather: I did make the mistake of getting hung up on this issue for a while way back when and then thanks to a couple others willing to have real conversations about it I was able to just move on and in fact sexualize and embrace it as my first post implies.

D_Langstaff Longstaff

Experimental Member
Media
Dextermorgan is right. I have had girls, and I am DEAD serious, guess me between 9-11"
That is RETARDED because I am 8" on a good day. Girls are morons with size guesses, and no it wasn't as big as her arm. Just ignore this shit. I bet youve had girls with bigger tits that hers too, so what?