My girlfriend has no "g-spot"

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by kani, Nov 7, 2006.

1. kani

kani New Member

Hi all, I'm new here but I'll just be swift with this one....

Well I've been going out with my gf since February and we have sex a lot, so I guess that's a good thing... but she told me that she hasn't got a g spot inside her and the only way she orgasms is by clitoral stimulation.

Basically the only way I can make her orgasm is by getting my tongue down there. I've got a 7" dick and about 5" girth, so not overlyhung but I'm just a bit worried that she is saying she cannot cum through intercourse because I'm not hitting the spot up there.

She has had a lot of one night stands and her longest term bf before me was about 9" or so... at least thats what I gathered when I asked her and she measured the air with her hands. My worst thought is that the likes of him were doing something and I can't... :/

She says she enjoys sex though, and the penetration and says its the same feeling as like when a man jerks off, its just that when she cums via her clit, thats the orgasm.

Is it possible she hasn't got a gspot at all or is it something wrong with me?

2. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'd say neither is true. The g-spot is only about 4" in so it's not length that's an issue. You may not be using posistions that stimulate it or it may not be that sensitive on her. Different women find different things pleasurable. It shouldn't matter how she cums so long as she does.

Be happy.

3. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    well, try to find her g-spot with her fingers. It's not that hard and afterwards you'll know. I think she has one but not that sensitive.

4. kani

kani New Member

Well I'd say that by your post it's a sensitive issue or could it be that it doesn't exist altogether? As for positions I've tried pretty much everything, usually it's missionary, followed by doggie.

5. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

The g-spot is usually 2-4 inches deep, so that 9 inch guy wasn't hitting anything you aren't. My advice is first off, be patient. The best way to initially explore the g-spot is with fingers. It's located on the front wall and feels like a spongy glob that gets erect when pressed. Personally, when I was in my early 20s I never had a g-spot orgasm. I had my first one when I was 28 and now I can have many, many multiples just from penetration.
    So the take home messages are: It's normal for the g-spot to become more active as a woman ages. In the 20s all the nerves aren't developed yet. Second, use the fingers to patiently explore until you find it and figure out what kind of stimulation she likes there. If she's able to have g-spot orgasms from fingering, then you can try doing it with your cock.
    Good luck!

6. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    4 inches? I don't think so :wink: I'd say about 2 inches maybe.
    but maybe it varies from girl to girl

7. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

Yeah, mine is about 4 inches as well. I've heard the range is generally anywhere from 2-4 in., so mine is on the deep end of that.

8. B_fka_boyertown_casket

9. Gisella

Gold Member

Hi Kani..

Orgasm by penetration is not the same as by G-spot...by penetration you dont need to find the 'spot'...but the fricctions penis inside the vaginal walls trigger it..plus each women is different even whem masturbating themselves, as her unique 'tecniques' she cums by rubbing , tapping it and etc...

Majority of women cum by clitoris masturbation, and among them by fingering to and G-spot too..but many of those do not cum from penis thrusting inside...

As already said women are different we all are unique than keep exploring but do not feel you have to have a different orgasm bcause the one you already are having is not enough or whatever...

Than I do think when women come from clits ..men will 'give' many orgasms for her there and when she had it enough..he will move to have his own where he likes..if it is penetration she will be ready and happy to receive you inside, even if she does not orgasm from it...I imagine that is what happens..if I wrong somebody correct me.

Than she already orgasm and so do you than enjoy what you have and keep exploring without pressures in finding this or that spot.

10. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:

QUICK, CALL GUINNESS!!!

A man just reduced a measurement!

J/K, Snakebyte. Like everything else, it does vary.

11. D_Merringtonne Meathead

I've not failed to find the g spot with most women I've spent some time with, as opposed to a casual fuck or just simply fucking a regular lady animal style. You have to explore the pussy with your finger bent in the 'beckoning' position, as everyone says 2-4" deep and you'll find it. All pussies are different but none lack a g spot as far as I know. If I'm engaging in a lot of foreplay I tend to move from teasing her nipples to licking and sucking on her clit, play with her pussy lips with the head of my cock, then put in my exploring finger and take it from there. If she cums, fine. Or I put in my cock when I'm sure she's on the edge and explore her pussy deeper.

12. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Have you not explored a mental or emotional cause of this? Women are not machines! They don't have buttons or levers! They are living breathing creatures! Sex starts in the mind, not the body. I am betting that there is an emotional impediment to your girlfriends lack of a G spot orgasm. Be aware that not all women have G spot orgasms! It is the exception to the rule. I would also explore your girl's past, there might have been some abuse that obstructs her enjoyment. She is orgasmic, so you are atleast halfway there! Find out what the problem is through communication. If that doesn't work, stop pestering her about the G spot orgasm... it is a bit of a Chimera!

Draft saved Draft deleted