My girlfriend has pain dureing our sex encounters

Fhe

Just Browsing
Media
Hello,

Me and my girlfriend have had sex many times,

Before she has never felt any uncomfort/pain recentley she has been feeling a pain deep inside her, we both belive its coming from her Cervix or Fornix.

Were not sure,

So i came here and posted up to see if any one has every felt the same kinda problem as my girlfriend, i am keen to find out the problem so i can get it treated with her.

Many thanks

Fhe.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pour a big bucket of lemon juice in there and just let it sit for about 5 hours.

Problem solved.

Or created?? =P

Just let her heal up and if it doesnt go away take her to one of them new fangled things called a doctors.

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, getting your girlfriend to go tell her obstetritian / gynocologist with a thorough medical check up is the way to go. I don't know that there are any dr.'s on here and it could be so many different things.

The only time I ever remember having any pain during sex was like 17 years ago. My husband and I were trying to have a baby and the dr. put me on Clomid (which was supposed to be a mild infertility drug). I remember having pain when having sex and I told my dr. about it. He kind of shrugged me off......and I insisted that he do an ultra scan.....actually I demanded the ultra sound. He did it and low and behold my ovary was the size of a grapefruit. I was hyperstimulated. There were so many eggs on my ovary it made it the size of a grapefruit. Anyways I guess this was the reason why it felt like my husband was stabbing me with a steely knife when we were having sex.

I have a pretty high pain threshold. Not everyone does. Pain when having sex can be cause by a yeast infection with some women. It may be simple or it could be minor. But pain of any kind should be checked out.....I think. Maybe some positions might be easier.

peteuncut

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Please excuse the dumb comments. You don't say how long you are or what you feel when you penetrate her, or why you think it is her cervix. Cervical pain is deeper and more achy and happens when you stroke deep inside of her (as opposed to friction chafing on the sides of her vagina, if you are thick or stroke fast for a long time after her natural lube has become less effective).

If it is cervical pain, try a different position first so you don't keep hitting it with each stroke. If she keeps her legs together facing you, or she turns over and lies flat on her belly your cock won't go inside as far. For some women, doggy style is also shallower, but it depends on how she is built. She can also be on top of you in several different positions and can control the depth of penetration herself.

Try these positions for a while and see if her pain goes away. If it does, you can go back to the other ones but control how deep you fuck into her. If the pain does not go away... she should see a gynecologist.

Wilde316

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When the mother of my child used to have sex before the baby she loved my length and girth, but after the baby something moved or shifted, it took a very long time to even remotely get back to normal sex for us. It took patience which might be what you need to, slow and steady I guess is the best way to put it.