My girlfriend is a size queen but I'm average

mulligan

Just Browsing
Media
Hi there, my first post here - it's very long but I'd appreciate some insight into a problem I have. I'm average-sized: 6'' length, 5'' girth. Every girl I've been with appreciated it, my ex girlfriend came about 4-5 times each time we had sex. But with my current girlfriend the situation is different, and something happened a while ago. When we were having sex she definitely felt pleasure, but nothing out of this world, and it was definitely a downgrade in comparison to how much my ex-girlfriend enjoyed it and came repeatedly. At some point my current girlfriend confided me that she's never come in her life, EVER. I tried everything: penetration, oral sex, stimulating the g-point, nothing, and also she didn't seem to enjoy it THAT much. I felt really bad and I wanted to both help her and find out whether the problem is her or the average to smallish guys she's had sex with (she had never been with a huge cock, and indeed she's pretty wide down there I can barely feel it myself when I'm in her and I'm 5'' in girth). There's a friend of mine who's got quite a reputation at university: 7.5''x6.5'', with a 2'' diameter, and it was measured: I've seen a sextape he's done with his ex-girlfriend and HIS hand can't even go fully around it, it's huge. Plus he's a hot stud with a six pack and a great body and he's a master at rough sex. I thought of trying to make my girlfriend and him hook up, I'm pretty liberal plus I needed to know if it was a problem of size. My friend is a total sexmachine so after I explained him the situation he accepted as soon as he understood it wasn't a problem for me, plus he likes my girlfriend as she has a not very goodlooking face honestly but a fantastic body: average height, slim, huge rock-hard breasts that point straight up defying the law of gravity and an athletic backside. I talked to her and in the beginning she would have none of it; then I showed her a photo of my friend in speedos with a VERY evident bulge right below his tanned sixpack. She made some customary resistance and after my repeated saying I wanted it for her good and that I was totally fine with it and maybe it would help our relationship by helping her release any sexual frustration, she accepted.

Without getting into the details of how long and troublesome it's been to hook'em up, they ended up having sex. Not only she came multiple times, but now she can't stop thinking of him. When we talked about him she told me how amazing it was, and we ended up having sex: she was already dripping wet with no foreplay, only by the thought of him. When we have sex it's clear her mind is elsewhere and I'm afraid she thinks of him. She's bought herself an 8x6 dildo and she asks me to use it on her and again her mind is totally elsewhere (thinking of him again?). Plus my friend told me that she gave him head very passionately for about 15-20 minutes, whereas she gives me head a few times and only for as long as it takes me to get ready: she was totally worshipping his cock. I'm afraid they are (or will) continue their sex relationship and it will turn into cheating on me.

I've tried to help her and I ended up doing her a favour while destroying my self-confidence. She really loves me, and outside of sex she's a fantastic girlfriend, but I can see she needs more and she's totally engulfed by my friend. Would you think this is a good reason to break up? What should I do since I totally cannot grow a bigger penis which is anyway already average so I shouldn't necessarily feel so bad I guess... any advice?

Last edited:

mulligan

Just Browsing
Media
Well yes, I thought of it: she doesn't mention it, she's not mean but it's clear she needs more because she's wide as a bucket down there. My ex-girlfriend was quite tight and I rocker her world.

Sex is important to us yeah, but I still wonder if we should break up only cause she's wide... I guess we should because of the consequences it's having eh?

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
shame on you for being still with her and for being a cuckold at your young age...
Letting her fuck him you only discovered what already was clear to everybody above this Earth, that is a large cock does the job better than a small one , every other thing being equal.. plus he has that heavenly body with six packs etc... if you keep being with her u r an idiot. Let the size queen to the king of size please, there are lots of average girl with awesome body and pussy (and probably tighter ones!) that can be perfectly satisfied by a regular cock, that is what Nature intended for most of men after all

wappingite

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You have some decisons to make:
1) Be content as a cuckold for your size queen girlfriend
2) Maybe try penis extenders, strap-ons, whatever in order to experiment with bigger size to get her off. But if she only wants the real thing, this won't work
3) Break up, but don't throw it in her face that you're doing it because she's fucking this guy because you brought it on yourself really.

Some people just aren't sexually compatible and that's ok. Some open up their relaitonships and others just move on. Do what is right for you. Best of luck.

mulligan

Just Browsing
Media
Dump her or get over it

Pretty simple

And yeah you sound like your repressing some feelings for the other guy.

Might wanna check that out
Considering the feeling of disgust that the thought of gay sex gives me, no I really don't think I have any feelings for him or any other guy. Many of my friends are gay, I have no problem with that but the thought of gay sex puts me off so that's not the issue... anyway, sounds like the consensus here is dumping her, well, I don't know if I'll do it but we will have a very serious conversation at least, thank you all for your help

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Like others have said and if it were me, I'd probably dump her.

No reason to always have your self confidence on the chopping block.

==

If someone is really in a relationship with you for you, then things like cock size, money, looks, etc. should be irrelevant.

If the above mentioned things matter to them more (than you can provide) than you do, then the person is not in the relationship to be with you specifically and they will always be searching for bigger, richer, better looking, etc.

==

subtle SPH trolling...

Was thinking that myself as well... if it is then disregard my legitimate response. :wink:

Last edited:

mulligan

Just Browsing
Media
subtle SPH trolling...
Eh, there we go with the trollhunting. Guys, if you think I'm a troll then please disregard my posts, I don't need to prove anything - I anyway have already received enough feedback so the moderators can shut down this thread if they want to.

libralover4u2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Very unfortunate. You should have approached it from the swinging standpoint. That is, participate with her in the big cock experience, but use a stranger for a one time experience each time. We tried it over five years ago, she loved it, and we have been doing it about every six months since. My cock is about 6-1/2 X 5 inches and she had always wondered how a large cock would feel. We had been swinging for a while and so we arranged to meet with a guy who had a large cock while on a trip. He had a 9X6 inch cock, was very nice, was very good, and she loved it. She counts it as her best sexual experience ever. Since then we have been with several BBCs and other guys with large cocks. It keeps her happy, and in turn she keeps me happy.

We do not accept guys who treat it as a cockold thing, in other words, the guys have to treat us both with utmost respect and accept the fact that this is a one time thing, and they are being given a very wonderful gift, and to treat it as such. Oh, she is 40, and a very fit, very gorgeous, Asian who has not had children and as a result, has a very tight pussy. During most of our sessions with the guys with a large cock, the guy and I alternate with her for three or so times each, and after the first time he is in her, she is fairly loose. But, the next day she is back tight as she ever was, so do not worry about that being a problem.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
and only for as long as it takes me to get ready: she was totally worshipping his cock. I'm afraid they are (or will) continue their sex relationship and it will turn into cheating on me.

I've tried to help her and I ended up doing her a favour while destroying my self-confidence. She really loves me, and outside of sex she's a fantastic girlfriend, but I can see she needs more and she's totally engulfed by my friend

if this all be true, then you may well need to resign to the fact, you have succesfully brought out exactly what your former lady friend craves for
Say your goodbyes, move on and feel good about yourself, that you have finally made her happy, without your penis involvement.
Sooner your out of the scenario your self confidence should return, me thinks.
be aware i would suggest, stud boy 7.5 may well not end up being her ltr partner anyway, so no envy involved there.
ALL the best with your decision man