My girlfriend is a transsexual

str8up8x6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have had many 'real' girlfriends, but recently i met a beautiful transsexual girl and we hit it off. At first when i met her, i had no idea she was a transsexual. I just thought this is a very cute girl. We have been together for about 7months now, and i love her like crazy. I would not trade her for anyone else. Personally im not attracted to guys, I love the ladies, but there is something about transsexuals that really attracts me, I don't consider myself gay at all. Not many people have the opportunity to meet just an ordinary girl next door type transsexual, one that is totally passable as a girl. Many guys treat transsexuals like dirt, like sluts assuming that that they are all nothing more than prostitutes. Well i have to admit i have a real beautiful woman, a classy lady, she looks better than any of my exes and she has such a sweet personality. I read on another post some guy thinks they are disturbing and a lot of people are generalizing and discriminating against transsexuals, and that kinda upset me. So that's why Im telling my story. U can find love in odd places, even when you are not even looking for it, that's just life. Our love is no lesser than any other straight couple or even gay couple for that matter.
Im glad i did find the girl of my dreams, and im proud of what she is: a confident, beautiful, smart, elegant woman. I know im the envy of many guys.

For my very special, sweetnicole

I find it interesting that every time you hear stories like this, the guy has to say "I don't consider myself gay at all." Invariably they want to establish their credentials as straight, which is nonsense and reveals their own homophobia.

I support all relationships between consenting adults but the trans chasers must realize that these are men who have chosen to live as women because modern medical science allows it, i.e., hormones, implants, injections, surgery. You have fallen in love with a very feminine man but don't fool yourself and don't feel you have to excuse yourself by saying you are straight.

I invite you to do a search or craigslist under m4t and invariably the "straight" guy will say things like "I'm straight" and "no fucking dudes" or "fags stop contacting me."

I can call myself Napoleon, but that doesn't make me a French emperor and I can buy a pair of boobs but that doesn't make me a "chix with dix" it makes me a "doode with boobs."

Last edited:

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I find it interesting that every time you hear stories like this, the guy has to say "I don't consider myself gay at all." Invariably they want to establish their credentials as straight, which is nonsense and reveals their own homophobia.

I support all relationships between consenting adults but the trans chasers must realize that these are men who have chosen to live as women because modern medical science allows it, i.e., hormones, implants, injections, surgery. You have fallen in love with a very feminine man but don't fool yourself and don't feel you have to excuse yourself by saying you are straight.

I invite you to do a search or craigslist under m4t and invariably the "straight" guy will say things like "I'm straight" and "no fucking dudes" or "fags stop contacting me."

I can call myself Napoleon, but that doesn't make me a French emperor and I can buy a pair of boobs but that doesn't make me a "chix with dix" it makes me a "doode with boobs."

Reprehensible post. Also, completely inaccurate.

Transgendered individuals don't choose to be transgendered. Yes, they choose to become transsexual by living life as the sex their mind tells them they are.

Additionally, savageburnup already said he wasn't sure what him being in love with a transgendered transsexual meant about his own sexuality. He said he doesn't consider himself gay, but he also said that "if you consider physical acts as defining what's gay, then you might call it gay."

Bagging on the guy for expressing himself honestly and without malice is totally uncalled for. It makes me wonder what your motivation is to post something like this. The man said clearly that he's not physically attracted to men, but that he has some kind of attraction to transsexuals and that he fell in love with a very effeminate transsexual man.

Is it that hard to accept that someone might be sexually attracted to effeminate transsexual men, but not to masculine men?

str8up8x6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Transgendered individuals don't choose to be transgendered. Yes, they choose to become transsexual by living life as the sex their mind tells them they are.

Additionally, savageburnup already said he wasn't sure what him being in love with a transgendered transsexual meant about his own sexuality. He said he doesn't consider himself gay, but he also said that "if you consider physical acts as defining what's gay, then you might call it gay."

Bagging on the guy for expressing himself honestly and without malice is totally uncalled for. It makes me wonder what your motivation is to post something like this. The man said clearly that he's not physically attracted to men, but that he has some kind of attraction to transsexuals and that he fell in love with a very effeminate transsexual man.

Is it that hard to accept that someone might be sexually attracted to effeminate transsexual men, but not to masculine men?

First of all, this is a DISCUSSION forum so stop faking outrage every time you see something you don't agree with. If it was the "Daily Affirmation Forum," then I would hold the OP's hands and say together with him "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough and gosh darned people like me."

There's a dozen useless posts on this thread with "Gongrats," or "Good Luck," as if this were their wedding page. If the OP put his story out there it's for discussion not validation.

Second, you just proved my point when you say "effeminate transsexual men" the key word being "men" as I argued.

B_mylipswet

Experimental Member
Media
In your mind until you meet me eye to eye if you d
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you fell in love consider it a blessing and don't let other person dictate to you who you can love. You find love sometimes when you don't expect it. People search their whole lives and sometimes never find love. Good luck to both of you and never let what anyone ever says or does get in the way of your love for each other.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
You are what you are, and whilst I shouldn't be hitting on other people's partners, Nicole is certainly babelicious.

Nice to have something on which to agree with GuyJin.

Michelle butts 618

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

thank you because i thought i was going crazy. A hot sexy women woke up. she is not me. she wakes up when i'm sleeping. its like i'm possessed. people see two differnt people. no one no's where in one body well till my clothing comes off an I can see the changes I'm really afraid for the first time in my life. I'm turning into a chic. my X girl friend know's... I dont know what to do... I thought about ending things because I don't understand whats happing to me.