My girlfriend is scared to have her first orgasm.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One of my exes could only cum clitorally and our pet project was trying to re-train her body for vaginal orgasms <-- I did create a flowchart :smile:

ROFLMAO :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: Why am I not surprised :biggrin1:? Please tell me there was a star chart to go with it and that you rewarded approximations of the behaviour :biggrin1:.

(Note to the OP: I do NOT suggest this method! Not unless she's very much a sub anyway).

The "thrust and hold" thing we've spoken about before works wonders here too. Only difference is to thrust, hold and do kegels. The cock pulsing inside like that mimcs the vagina spasms during an orgasm in reverse. It helps if there is a slight crowbar-like bend to the cock when doing the kegels too.

Definitely!! That gives me orgasms in and of itself.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ROFLMAO :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: Why am I not surprised :biggrin1:? Please tell me there was a star chart to go with it and that you rewarded approximations of the behaviour :biggrin1:.

I wish. We ended the relationship before we got the project really going.

subgirrl said:
Definitely!! That gives me orgasms in and of itself.

I really hate gloating about our sex swing, but we found a way to give her mind-blowing nudge fucking backstop grinding orgasms with that thing ever so slightly bouncing at the right angle.

Lilt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I tie her up and give a safe word I think because shes scared she will end up using it even if I should really be keeping going. Shes got a bit of a nervous nature. I will try it anyway it will be fun. Shes never had an orgasm before, she told me. She does mastrubate on her own I find it odd she would do it unless she was coming. Do women mastrubate regularly if the can't climax? I wonder if she has small orgasms but doesn't recognise shes having them. Is this something that is common? Or if she is embarassed to tell me she can come because she thinks I will think its a big deal?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wish. We ended the relationship before we got the project really going.

Damn! The idea of that was beginning to turn me on :redface:.

I really hate gloating about our sex swing, but we found a way to give her mind-blowing nudge fucking backstop grinding orgasms with that thing ever so slightly bouncing at the right angle.

Tabletop sex works too :biggrin1:

If I tie her up and give a safe word I think because shes scared she will end up using it even if I should really be keeping going.
Shes got a bit of a nervous nature. I will try it anyway it will be fun.

If she uses her safeword it's because she needs you to stop. You should NEVER be keeping going if she's used her safeword.

Shes never had an orgasm before, she told me.

Well that changes things entirely. She may just be a person who doesn't orgasm easily (if at all), and this doesn't necessarily suggest any deeper darker issues. In fact, it's quite common. Research anorgasmia. And definitely take the pressure off.

She does mastrubate on her own I find it odd she would do it unless she was coming. Do women mastrubate regularly if the can't climax?

It isn't unusual. The feelings are nice, with or without orgasm. Think about it - do you enjoy all of sex, or just the bit when you're cumming?

I wonder if she has small orgasms but doesn't recognise shes having them. Is this something that is common?

I guess it's possible, but it seems unlikely.

Or if she is embarassed to tell me she can come because she thinks I will think its a big deal?

If she told you she hasn't come before, it's likely to be the truth. Don't you think that would be a MORE embarrassing thing to admit to?

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn! The idea of that was beginning to turn me on :redface:.

Sorry to disappoint, but this is where my goal oriented personality got to be too much pressure for her (I preach from the perspective of my bad judgement).

subgirrl said:
Tabletop sex works too :biggrin1:

Indeed! There's no bounce back though, so I'd probably last half as long. We did it again last night (using the same technique), and I kid you not... My wife used the term "floaty feeling" when describing it. Seems like the two of you like that term.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorry to disappoint, but this is where my goal oriented personality got to be too much pressure for her (I preach from the perspective of my bad judgement).

Bad judgment? Obviously it depends who you're with - you could try a flowchart and star charts on me anytime :tongue:

Indeed! There's no bounce back though, so I'd probably last half as long.

That's when you switch to another position. See, I've got it all figured out :biggrin1:

We did it again last night (using the same technique), and I kid you not... My wife used the term "floaty feeling" when describing it. Seems like the two of you like that term.

You're obviously doing something right then. Did she use it out of the blue? Or have you been sharing subgirrl-isms?

Lilt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She doesn't like drinking much molec. Does blood rush to the genitals in a female orgasm and make it red? She was using a vibrator on her clit the other day and her pussy was very red after. Shes used vibes before but shes never been red like this after. Or is it just from using a particularly strong vibe?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
She doesn't like drinking much molec. Does blood rush to the genitals in a female orgasm and make it red? She was using a vibrator on her clit the other day and her pussy was very red after. Shes used vibes before but shes never been red like this after. Or is it just from using a particularly strong vibe?

The redness is a sign of arousal, but not necessarily of orgasm. The redness could also be irritation from an extended time period of using the vibe.