my girlfriend likes big penises

TexSmith: Hey, glad I found this board and hopefully you guys can give me some help.
I'm trying to think of the best place to start my story. I guess the easiest way is that after a few times of messing around my current girlfriend said I had a nice penis and was the second biggest guy she had been with. In no way am I bragging, I think I'm about an inch above average and really big around, but that's not too much of the point. She claimed she was with one other guy who was hung like a horse but that she didn't like having sex with him because it was too big. I thought she just didn't want to hurt my feelings but I didn't harp on it.
Well, about a month ago here friend was really drunk and I made a joke about needing to be more of a man because I didn't know how to fix cars, etc.. Her friend told me that wasn't a problem from what she was told based on my size. I then asked her how much that matters to my girlfriend. I knew she was drunk so I kind of took advantage to pry information.
In short she told me that my girlfriend was a closet size queen. Apparently the first time she was with the one guy and saw it she was speechless and that she would go down on him whenever he wanted. When she was telling me this I was totally turned on just thinking of my girlfriend that turned on by something.
Is there anyway to ask my girlfriend about it without weirding her out?

monstro: Hey, good to have you here!

The best way I can think of right off hand is ask her if she wants to see this really cool message board you found for guys with large penises!! :)