My girlfriend likes my hairy back

eenentwintigcm6cmdik

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hello, topic says it all but i have relationship with one girl for about three years now. In first place she said she is not into body hair at all but she respects also that im doing what i want and not listening to her.
In the past two months i am into body hair, and I like to show some body hair.. so i let it grow.
She is okay with it, while a year ago she didnt like it, and now she seems to like it especialy she likes my hairy back, okay she doesnt say she likes it but she loves to kiss my back and give it a message. She didnt like some hair on my penis also in first place, but while i am into the "lots of hair" thingy right now she respects it somehow. My hair on my dick and back and chest, are not trimmed so it is kind of messy. But she still likes to play with the little hairs and likes to kiss my body.
I think she likes the hair on a mens body, but dont want to say it...

So what do you woman think about this, and are there some girls who likes hairy backs also, and dont want to say it to there men?

toaster72

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I like doing the real hairy thing too. I'm also covered front and back. Makes me feel more masculine and confident some how. There's going to be a lot of eww...yuck replies, but you don't hear all the people (men and women) who get like. Here's the thing..the problem is that most hairy guys get fat and look horrible. If you muscle up...people really take to the hair. Guys always say that they shave to show muscle, but every body now looks the same. So, being hairy I stand out. But again--you gotta keep the muscle up. I do trim it very lightly--like you would groom your facial hair--so it's not wild. Be proud, enhance what you got--and flaunt it. You can't attract everyone--and those who dig those features are A LOT of fun!

Cherry_Pie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think it's great you are doing what you want to do. Your girl probably likes it.
I like all types, smooth and hairy. There is something very masculine and sexy about a hairy guy. Not too crazy about the back hair, but I'm sure there are women who are.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm not specifically drawn to a hairy back, but it's not a turn-off either. And I do love chest hair, abdominal hair, arm hair, leg hair, pubic hair...so anyway I guess I really do like hairy guys.

My Master is pretty hairy, but not so much on the back. Still, he's hairy enough to keep me happy. Many nights I go to sleep with my head on his furred lower abdomen, and I love that warm, fuzzy feeling.

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've usually had a negative reaction to having a hairy back, from a number of women who have met me in saunas or steam rooms. Waxing sounds painful and so I've not had it done.