My Girlfriend pees in the bed after sex?

bigkev2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm wondering if any of you women have had this happen or heard of this? A couple of times this has happen. Not every time. The time that it has happened , We go out say for dinner and have a few drinks, and come back home to have sex. She would fall asleep, and then I would wake up in the middle of the night with her urine all over the bed. It really doesn't bother me to much, except she is totally embarrassed.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hey Kev, I wet the bed regularly until I was a senior in high school. Never knew why, except for I sleep like a log and I don't have a huge bladder capacity. I finally began waking up when I have to pee. I can't remember if it tapered off. Maybe for a month or so. It seems like it was almost a night and day thing. I had a plastic sheet on my bed and would have to regularly wash my bedding all through school until one day I just started waking up and haven't wet the bed since. Don't know why I did it. Don't know why I quit, except I'm sure glad. It used to cause me some anxiety as a young child because I didn't always have time to bathe before school.

I'd say definitely get a waterproof fitted sheet for your bed. Urine is hell on an unprotected mattress.

bigkev2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Kev, I wet the bed regularly until I was a senior in high school. Never knew why, except for I sleep like a log and I don't have a huge bladder capacity. I finally began waking up when I have to pee. I can't remember if it tapered off. Maybe for a month or so. It seems like it was almost a night and day thing. I had a plastic sheet on my bed and would have to regularly wash my bedding all through school until one day I just started waking up and haven't wet the bed since. Don't know why I did it. Don't know why I quit, except I'm sure glad. It used to cause me some anxiety as a young child because I didn't always have time to bathe before school.

I'd say definitely get a waterproof fitted sheet for your bed. Urine is hell on an unprotected mattress.

Thanks, I am greatful that I do have a waterproof fitted sheet. When I bought the bed the salesman sold me on having that in case something was wrong with the bed, I would still get it covered under warranty.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Thanks, I am greatful that I do have a waterproof fitted sheet. When I bought the bed the salesman sold me on having that in case something was wrong with the bed, I would still get it covered under warranty.
Lucky advice. I still have a teflon coated mattress cover for all those other little spots. :veryhappy: I recommend that to anyone. Go back and give that salesman a tip!

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm wondering if any of you women have had this happen or heard of this? A couple of times this has happen. Not every time. The time that it has happened , We go out say for dinner and have a few drinks, and come back home to have sex. She would fall asleep, and then I would wake up in the middle of the night with her urine all over the bed. It really doesn't bother me to much, except she is totally embarrassed.
This may happen because she had been drinking. You guys came home and had sex and in her sleep she wets the bed it is probably because she is so relaxed from the drinks and the sex. Has it ever happened when there has been no drinking involved? :confused:

bigkev2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This may happen because she had been drinking. You guys came home and had sex and in her sleep she wets the bed it is probably because she is so relaxed from the drinks and the sex. Has it ever happened when there has been no drinking involved? :confused:

no, it's never happened with no drinking. I think your on to something. It would make sense that being totally relaxed that she isn't aware of it. I thought also maybe she has lost feeling around the uretha. One thing that I wanted to add. Each time this happen, we had fast and hard sex. I don't know, maybe just a thought?

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How can you not mind waking up covered in someone's urine?

Does she pee after sex or before she goes to sleep? I've heard women should always pee after sex to reduce UTIs. I always pee before going to bed because I hate waking up at 3am to piss.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Does she pee after sex or before she goes to sleep? I've heard women should always pee after sex to reduce UTIs. I always pee before going to bed because I hate waking up at 3am to piss.

I always wake up with strong stomach pains (from having to piss so bad) if I don't piss before I go to bed. Some times even if I do.

bigkev2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I don't like it, but I'm not mad at her. Is what I'm saying.

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no, it's never happened with no drinking. I think your on to something. It would make sense that being totally relaxed that she isn't aware of it. I thought also maybe she has lost feeling around the uretha. One thing that I wanted to add. Each time this happen, we had fast and hard sex. I don't know, maybe just a thought?
The reason I mentioned the drinking is because my ex husband would occassionally do that after having some drinks and then sex. I think it has to do with the alcohol and sex totally relaxing them to the point they do not wake up to go.

B_Dustydo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
After sex take her to the toilet and tell her to pee and keep her there until she does.

I don't see why a grown woman needs to be potty trained.
What ever next?
Nappies?

Last edited:

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always wake up with strong stomach pains (from having to piss so bad) if I don't piss before I go to bed. Some times even if I do.

It's becoming a huge problem for me for some reason. :frown1:

Even if I consciously limit the amount I drink before bed and pee first, I still wake up at least once having to piss like a racehorse at 3-5am. When I'm really tired I try to sleep through it, but I keep waking up every 3 minutes until I get up and do it. This is a fairly recent development too. I wonder if the increase in my workout intensity has anything to do with it...

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
combination of drunk and partially passed out.

Here's an odd tip... Children who wet the bed and even adults often have one thing in common that they do not divulge.
They pee in the bathtub.

This trains them to associate lying down, and being very uniformly warm and relaxed with going pee.

In their sleep they experience a similar body state - of uniform warmth, relaxation and lying back, and they let go... often while dreaming of peeing.

If they do this it is important to tell them not to pee in the bathtub, explaining to them how it teaches their body its okay to go... often, this alone will end bed wetting in children.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You ever think that maybe you do such a great job fucking her that she totally looses control of her bodily functions? Either that or maybe you should stock up on Depends or a really thick towel to put under her.

At least she doesn't defecate when she has an orgasm... I had a girl who would cum so hard, she would leave a little mess. A major rocking orgasm, but not my idea of "fun" if you know what I mean. Although I can say I did "fuck the shit out of her"... LOL

StraightDave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pretty obvious the broad is drinking way too much. Tell the lush to take it easy on the booze, problem solved.

Also, if you two are into it, maybe you could get into diaper play? There's a LOT of people out there who are into watersports, might be something to think about.

BTW, if your girl finds fire sexually stimulating or likes to hurt animals, you might want to think about breaking things off with her. Make sure you do it nice and easy though, wouldn't want to piss a girl like that off.

I had a girl piss in my face when I was eating her out. It was unintentional. I guess I was so good that she lost control over her bodily functions when she orgasmed. I fuckin loved it.

Last edited: