My girlfriend thinks her ex is bigger

D_dtgt65rg

Experimental Member
Media
Washington, DC - Capitol Hill - H street Corridor
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
good grief!

i'm amazed the poor girl hasn't dumped you. i certainly would.
obsessing over her ex's cock isn't attractive in the slightest.

THANK YOU! Sorry, I've dumped guy's obsessing over the size of an ex's cock and honestly, it means other irrational insecurities will emerge, too.

GET OVER IT!

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Never ask a women if she's had bigger :banghead2:
Chances are she has, so just ask if she likes what u got. If shes happy just let her complement you on YOUR size :smile:

O and some women will lie and just say they have had bigger so your head won't get too big. Some women can't stand "cocky" guys.

I'd beg to differ the bolded part, but yeah I generally agree with your post. :smile: Never ask a woman if she's had bigger because if she's like most girls she will just say she has even if she hasn't.

Last edited:

hi_hi_hi_hello

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been told that befor, I just found a new postition that they've never been fucked in befor and make them reconsider everything haha, plus now, my amazing girlfriend was a virgin befor me =) so everything is fine, imma just tell her I'm below average, so if some other guys get with her in the future she'll think they are infant sized hahaha =)

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
My girlfriend told me that her ex's cock was bigger than mine. She said his cock was really huge.

She also said he was a terrible lay. He never gave her an orgasm. I always do.

If your G/F says he was a better lover, then you should be worried. Him having a bigger dick is meaningless.

Reactions: fluffychocolate

PurpleThrillHammer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd beg to differ the bolded part, but yeah I generally agree with your post. :smile: Never ask a woman if she's had bigger because if she's like most girls she will just say she has even if she hasn't.

Yeah your right, most of the women I've been with tell me that I have the fattest dick they ever had. That is until they meet some of the other guys around here HAHA :biggrin1: Still doesn't change the fact I never ask.:cool:

Darkriff

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Even with sex put aside, she's with you, she prefers a relationship with you as opposed to him. Even a guy with the fattest, longest cock in the world can be a prick and die just as lonely. Enjoy the fact that you can say that she's yours, he can't say that :p.

theweaponx

Experimental Member
Media
I've had a very similar issue. I'm currently @ 7.8 EL x 6.2 EG and my girlfriend made a comment about 3 months into our relationship , directly after sex, about how the biggest dick she's had was 8 inches, directly after that she asked "what is yours? 6?"

Then followed up with a "well thickness counts for something.."

At first I laughed but since then ( almost 1 year later ) I still hate her for it. How in the world would a woman think that's a good thing to say directly after sex? Especially this girl, who has nothing on the looks of my prior ex's.

I've turned to Jelqing and Stretching in some strange form of punishment for her. Every CM gained inflicts more cervical pain. Childish, i know...

TheW

1st Like
Media
My g/f and I often talk about her ex's when were in bed... She loves telling me about the big guys... And I find it such a turn on hearing it.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
no matter how big our dicks are...there are always bigger and smaller..... and remember, not that it matters, but a dicks smaller than yours could look huge on a short guy too... so dont forget perspective either... when her eyes and mouth are up close and she's laying between your legs.....your a monster...

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i understand, but is a 8.25x5.5 bigger than 8x5.75?
Thickness adds way more volume than length. Not going to do the math but fairly certain you are larger in volume which means you take more room inside which means you are larger overall. You can take comfort in this, also if you care enough there was a long thread here on lpsg about how to calculate volume because it gets fairly difficult since the penis isn't an exact cylinder especially if you suck at math like me.
Edit: I remembered mraverage right after I posted this. I had to round up for his length and for your girth.
http://www.mraverage.com/sizer.php
His volume is 259, yours is 279 so yeah. I wouldn't show her the site to prove you're bigger but it's your choice.

Last edited:
D

deleted628208

My g/f and I often talk about her ex's when were in bed... She loves telling me about the big guys... And I find it such a turn on hearing it.

Amen! I don't have the time or patience to be insecure about my gf's former big-dicked partners... I'm too busy getting vicariously and voyeuristically turned on by the stories! :wink: I know I'm probably in the minority here, but I just can't wrap my brain around the concept of being insecure of your current gf/wife/fling having previously fucked larger guys... I LOOOOOVE hearing about that shit. Maybe some of the women here can weigh in on what they think about telling their bf/husband/fling about larger guys they've previously been with if it's a turn-on to the person they're currently with...

yeahyeahyeah_9

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Amen! I don't have the time or patience to be insecure about my gf's former big-dicked partners... I'm too busy getting vicariously and voyeuristically turned on by the stories! :wink: I know I'm probably in the minority here, but I just can't wrap my brain around the concept of being insecure of your current gf/wife/fling having previously fucked larger guys... I LOOOOOVE hearing about that shit. Maybe some of the women here can weigh in on what they think about telling their bf/husband/fling about larger guys they've previously been with if it's a turn-on to the person they're currently with...

I have to agree....
I mean, while I do sometimes get jealous or insecure to a small extent, it is hugely outweighed by the fact that thinking of her having found fuck and been stretched out by a cock even bigger than mine turns me on so much. If only I had a dirty girl who would go along with it more often...

wojoe

Just Browsing
Media
Brad Pitt fucked her with his tiny one and you know what, she loved every minute of it and loved him. Just looking at him made her cum. But he ditched her because hes Brad Pitt and he can get anyone he wants.

All jokes aside, i get it, you think if your the biggest then your probably the best lay shes ever had and she'll never leave you but its bullshit. Your not the first or the best at anything and even if you are and you guys eventually break up, she'll eventually find someone better. If you were a girl and you fucked some humungous guy who was ugly, with no job and who lived at home, and then you met some rich good looking guy who was slightly smaller and the sex was 95% as good as with the big guy, who would you choose or think more fondly of? Would that 5% sexual difference seem important at all in comparison to the 1000% increase in desire the other guy gave you? Does it bother you that the ugly guy sitting at home laughs to himself "oh I'm so good with my big dick" whilst the rest of the world thinks "what a loser." She doesn't give a shit about his dick.

Just accept that shes a girl living her own life and shes entitled to have enjoyed sex in the past with all sorts of sizes, just as you probably have as well with women and their various differences. Does it matter? no. A smaller guy might've been better than you, you'll never know and its honestly not irrelevant.

Insecurity is bullshit and it will corrode your relationship, measure yourself against yourself (career, looks, attitude) and not your girlfriends past. Be good to your girlfriend and be the best you can be :)

Last edited:

wojoe

Just Browsing
Media
I was hypothetically saying if the OP's girlfriend had fucked Brad Pitt, would the OP feel ok about this because his penis was bigger than Brad's but then feel bad about the ex that was bigger (who may have been a total loser). Its just stupid.