My girlfriend wanted bigger penis

somavert

1st Like
Media
We,myself and my gf are chinese asians. Both young and successful, she's 20 and i'm 25. She's slim, sexy and very pretty (no kidding) and i'm boyish looking, athletic. Both of us are very much in love except one problem, she thinks my penis is small (i'm 5in x 4.7in) and she wanted to try bigger ones.

It's the physical aspect of satisfaction what i feel i wasnt able to give her.
i wasnt a virgin when we met but she was. I was thinking if i should let her try bigger piece of meat since she was a virgin before she met me. I love her so much and want her to be satified in all aspects of life. What do u think ? Constructive comments/opinions pls. Very much appreciated

anyway, if any members in this group interested in helping us out, kindly get in touch

steve2727

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Seems to me that dildos are the answer. Buy some larger toys, those are something you can both have fun playing with, sounds a much better solution than her sleeping with other men.

hmm first ur not small, world avaragae size is 5-6" in lenght. I think she is curious about how to feel a large penis.
u may try some triple action , sounds abit of kiinky maybe.I think if she loves u, this shouldnt be a problem. Emotional feelings are most important for a relation.

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
I f you'd feel comfortable having your girl sleep with another man u would not have put up this thread. I totally agree with steve 2727, seems like U guys could have lotsa fun with some toys, and its rare that bigger dicks gives bigger orgasms.. .. on the other hand if U fancy a 3some with anotha guy, it aint nothing to B ashamed of. Have a good time.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think at this stage in your relationship if you include a third party with the task you have in mind you are heading for a long and rough ride.

Stick with toys!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
somavert, this is a no-brainer.

"What you see is what you get, honey. If I'm not enough, pack your bags and I'll call a cab for you."

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I still make my prior assertion:

BronxBombshell on Measurection said:
I wouldn't do it. There is an agreement between you, whether unspoken or outright expressed that you are monogamous, and that you are giving up all others as sexual or romantic partners. So. That doesn't mean giving them up when it's convenient or easy. That doesn't mean giving them up when no one is feeling curious. It means those are the times when commitment counts. It isn't commitment if it only applies to times when no one is interested in seeing other people. It means all the time, especially when it sucks. Tell her if she steps out on you, you'll leave her.

--------------------
"...I was afraid because I was naked, and I hid myself." Adam, just before he is ejected from Eden.

Penis size is a very shallow reason to reject someone; especially oneself.

Bronxbombshell on Measurection said:
mcfan on Measurection said:
Wow, that's a tough one. If she truely loves you she wouldn't really want to have sex with other people. Maybe you can try an extention. Or try to learn how to satisfy her in other ways such as, cunnilingus. I'm sure it has to do with her satisfaction. If you can find a way to make her head spin (you can do it without intercourse) then she should be happy. Maybe she has heard all the hype about big penises and she is curious. I'm only about 6 inches myself and I fall for all the hype myself. How it must be so much better for the girl when the guy is large. But, the danger is that she could become close to the person she is having sex with and if she falls for him then you may lose her. That is really a tough choice.

I like all of your suggestions. But I bet it has nothing to do with satisfaction. I bet it has to do with too much exposure to a "bigger is better" culture, and the fact that most people are sheep.

--------------------
"...I was afraid because I was naked, and I hid myself." Adam, just before he is ejected from Eden.

Penis size is a very shallow reason to reject someone; especially oneself.

It became very clear after a few pages in the other thread that what you want is not advice, but validation of a decision you have already made. If you like your decision, run with it, Man! I hope you both have a phenomenal time, and I sincerely hope it is mutually satisfying and that you will tell us how it works out for you. However if you are at all unsure, and really need people to tell you it's a good idea before you can fully believe that it is, then you need to spend a little more time evaluating the situations. I wish you the best.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pecker said:
somavert, this is a no-brainer.

"What you see is what you get, honey. If I'm not enough, pack your bags and I'll call a cab for you."

Dig it there, somavert. I echo Peck's comments wholeheartedly.
If she really feels she wants a bigger penis, then I highly question her absolute love for you. If she really did, then she wouldn't even think about asking this.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am Chinese Asian. My bits and bobs are similar to your, except that you are thicker.

As some had already inferred, this relationship need some thinking over.

What happened to Love me love my dog - or dick, in this case? Today she is considering a bigger dick. Tomorrow.... a bigger what?

Whatever your decision, I hope everything works out fine for the two of you.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
kurios said:
I think at this stage in your relationship if you include a third party with the task you have in mind you are heading for a long and rough ride.

Stick with toys!

I do agree...:wink:

Sam Beckett

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If a girl I was with said she wanted a bigger penis I'd say fuck off and find one then. Good luck tryin! hehe.

Really though, it's like if I said I wanted a girl with bigger tits, I doubt any girl would be okay with that and let me pounce on some beach ball bazookas.

There are other girls for who you would be the perfect size, and many many girls who wouldn't give a shit about your dick, which is the same size as a lot of other men's. A girl who had slept with five people would probably not have seen a cock much bigger than yours...

I mean you get A LOT of women who haven't even orgasmed from sex and they're way into their 20s which is ridiculous, that's when you step in...etc.

It's not all about a big penis. She'll probably try one, and it'll be too big for her or the guy will be too rough etc. The first time a girl has a big penis, its not like a glove...

Just because she's pretty is not a reason to stay with her or give into her demands of sexual preferences, especially if it is with someone else. You could find a nice girl who loves you for you, cock and all. Then you can laugh at your ex when she's all alone and has withered with age...

Hehe I'm jokin but you should really rethink the relationship.

AMikkell

Just Browsing
Media
How do you know that she thinks your penis is small? Why does she think your penis is small? If I were in that situation, I would talk to her, ask her questions, try to find out what the real problem is. I doubt the problem is your penis. If she feels unsatisfied with intercourse, then that's something you both can work on, but it will take comunication. Be prepared to try things out. Ask how she feels when you do different things. Don't expect her to know what she'll want, and don't expect that you know what she wants. Most importantly, have fun while doing this. Sex shouldn't be something you dread, and it shouldn't be work.

If your penis is the problem, then I suggest, as Steve2727 did, that you try out didlos that are larger than you.

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are actually hollow strapons out there, if you wanted to go down the toy route. Or just traditional dildos, as others have mentioned. If that's not good enough and she feels she needs the real thing, you'll probably be saving yourself the heartache to move separate ways now. If you don't mind letting her fuck a guy with a bigger one, more power to you and good luck, but I would expect that to create more problems rather than fix the one.

joeboy

Just Browsing
Media
Hi, well i think that your girlfriend wanting to feel a bigger penis is a natural curiosity. I say giver her your blessing and let her go for it, even help her find a guy that you are both happy with. If she truly loves you she will satisfy her curiosity and that will be the end of it. It is better doing it together than her doing it with out you knowing because if she realy wants to feel big she will do it one way or another at some stage.
The reason i give this advice is because my partner had the same curiosity and thats exactly what we did and it worked out very well. We are still very much in love and its now 2 yrs since she went with this other man who was quite large at 8.5" she loved the feeling but says sex with me is way better because we are in love.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have some experience in this area. Asian girls giggle about big Gwailo cock as much as some white girls do about black guys. But if your GF is anything like the Asian girls that I know she will have much greater priorities from her partner than an amusing toy between his legs, and I get the impression that you satisfy her fully in these respects.

I would be surprised if she left you, but I suggest you don't watch her let loose with a big one.

D

deleted3272

tell her you would like to have sex with a girl who has a tight pussy, see how she feels about that:tongue: