My girlfriend wanted bigger penis

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by somavert, Apr 21, 2006.

1. somavert

somavert New Member

We,myself and my gf are chinese asians. Both young and successful, she's 20 and i'm 25. She's slim, sexy and very pretty (no kidding) and i'm boyish looking, athletic. Both of us are very much in love except one problem, she thinks my penis is small (i'm 5in x 4.7in) and she wanted to try bigger ones.

It's the physical aspect of satisfaction what i feel i wasnt able to give her.
    i wasnt a virgin when we met but she was. I was thinking if i should let her try bigger piece of meat since she was a virgin before she met me. I love her so much and want her to be satified in all aspects of life. What do u think ? Constructive comments/opinions pls. Very much appreciated

anyway, if any members in this group interested in helping us out, kindly get in touch

2. steve2727

steve2727 Member

Albums:
    Seems to me that dildos are the answer. Buy some larger toys, those are something you can both have fun playing with, sounds a much better solution than her sleeping with other men.

3. shocked

shocked Member

hmm first ur not small, world avaragae size is 5-6" in lenght. I think she is curious about how to feel a large penis.
    u may try some triple action , sounds abit of kiinky maybe.I think if she loves u, this shouldnt be a problem. Emotional feelings are most important for a relation.

4. snobbes

Gold Member

I f you'd feel comfortable having your girl sleep with another man u would not have put up this thread. I totally agree with steve 2727, seems like U guys could have lotsa fun with some toys, and its rare that bigger dicks gives bigger orgasms.. .. on the other hand if U fancy a 3some with anotha guy, it aint nothing to B ashamed of. Have a good time.

5. kurios

kurios Member

I think at this stage in your relationship if you include a third party with the task you have in mind you are heading for a long and rough ride.

Stick with toys!

6. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

somavert, this is a no-brainer.

"What you see is what you get, honey. If I'm not enough, pack your bags and I'll call a cab for you."

7. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I still make my prior assertion:

It became very clear after a few pages in the other thread that what you want is not advice, but validation of a decision you have already made. If you like your decision, run with it, Man! I hope you both have a phenomenal time, and I sincerely hope it is mutually satisfying and that you will tell us how it works out for you. However if you are at all unsure, and really need people to tell you it's a good idea before you can fully believe that it is, then you need to spend a little more time evaluating the situations. I wish you the best.

8. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Dig it there, somavert. I echo Peck's comments wholeheartedly.
    If she really feels she wants a bigger penis, then I highly question her absolute love for you. If she really did, then she wouldn't even think about asking this.

9. RideRocket

Gold Member

Hey - if you need some help, let me know.

Just don't hold me responsible when she: a) leaves you or b) you get jealous.

:biggrin1:

10. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

go out and buy her a really big dildo. maybe one of them 15inch jobs that vibrate in 3 different places. if your not gonna be getting any more pussy you still want her around to make you a sandwich.

11. yhtang

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am Chinese Asian. My bits and bobs are similar to your, except that you are thicker.

As some had already inferred, this relationship need some thinking over.

What happened to Love me love my dog - or dick, in this case? Today she is considering a bigger dick. Tomorrow.... a bigger what?

Whatever your decision, I hope everything works out fine for the two of you.

12. Gisella

Gold Member

I do agree...:wink:

13. Sam Beckett

Sam Beckett New Member

If a girl I was with said she wanted a bigger penis I'd say fuck off and find one then. Good luck tryin! hehe.

Really though, it's like if I said I wanted a girl with bigger tits, I doubt any girl would be okay with that and let me pounce on some beach ball bazookas.

There are other girls for who you would be the perfect size, and many many girls who wouldn't give a shit about your dick, which is the same size as a lot of other men's. A girl who had slept with five people would probably not have seen a cock much bigger than yours...

I mean you get A LOT of women who haven't even orgasmed from sex and they're way into their 20s which is ridiculous, that's when you step in...etc.

It's not all about a big penis. She'll probably try one, and it'll be too big for her or the guy will be too rough etc. The first time a girl has a big penis, its not like a glove...

Just because she's pretty is not a reason to stay with her or give into her demands of sexual preferences, especially if it is with someone else. You could find a nice girl who loves you for you, cock and all. Then you can laugh at your ex when she's all alone and has withered with age...

Hehe I'm jokin but you should really rethink the relationship.

14. AMikkell

AMikkell New Member

How do you know that she thinks your penis is small? Why does she think your penis is small? If I were in that situation, I would talk to her, ask her questions, try to find out what the real problem is. I doubt the problem is your penis. If she feels unsatisfied with intercourse, then that's something you both can work on, but it will take comunication. Be prepared to try things out. Ask how she feels when you do different things. Don't expect her to know what she'll want, and don't expect that you know what she wants. Most importantly, have fun while doing this. Sex shouldn't be something you dread, and it shouldn't be work.

If your penis is the problem, then I suggest, as Steve2727 did, that you try out didlos that are larger than you.

15. teasedsilly

teasedsilly Member

Albums:
    There are actually hollow strapons out there, if you wanted to go down the toy route. Or just traditional dildos, as others have mentioned. If that's not good enough and she feels she needs the real thing, you'll probably be saving yourself the heartache to move separate ways now. If you don't mind letting her fuck a guy with a bigger one, more power to you and good luck, but I would expect that to create more problems rather than fix the one.

16. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

I cant find a girlfriend no one loves me or my 9"er

17. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

* snif *

18. joeboy

joeboy New Member

Hi, well i think that your girlfriend wanting to feel a bigger penis is a natural curiosity. I say giver her your blessing and let her go for it, even help her find a guy that you are both happy with. If she truly loves you she will satisfy her curiosity and that will be the end of it. It is better doing it together than her doing it with out you knowing because if she realy wants to feel big she will do it one way or another at some stage.
    The reason i give this advice is because my partner had the same curiosity and thats exactly what we did and it worked out very well. We are still very much in love and its now 2 yrs since she went with this other man who was quite large at 8.5" she loved the feeling but says sex with me is way better because we are in love.

19. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

I have some experience in this area. Asian girls giggle about big Gwailo cock as much as some white girls do about black guys. But if your GF is anything like the Asian girls that I know she will have much greater priorities from her partner than an amusing toy between his legs, and I get the impression that you satisfy her fully in these respects.

I would be surprised if she left you, but I suggest you don't watch her let loose with a big one.

20. Big Ben IV

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    tell her you would like to have sex with a girl who has a tight pussy, see how she feels about that:tongue:

Draft saved Draft deleted