My girlfriend wants implants... should I support her?

BlakeZane

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My girlfriend is around an A cup, she is very small at 5'2" and 90 lbs, so they don't that look tiny on her. She is always saying that she wants bigger breasts and that maybe one day she will get implants.

I always tell her that she is beautiful the way she is... but to be completely honest I would love it if she did get implants. Something about big full breasts just turns me on and I know they would look really good on her.

So I am stuck, because I really want to support her and tell her to get them! But at the same time I don't want her feeling bad about what she has and get depressed about it. I don't want her to feel like I don't love her for the way she is, because I do!

What do you guys think I should do? and I think I need a girl's point of view... would you be upset if your boyfriend wanted you to get implants?

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know that some women can have a lot of confidence issues about their small breasts. Personally, I think implants are really gross. I would rather have a woman with absolutely zero breasts, then hard plastic looking unnatural looking fake ones. Some women claim that clothes don't fit/look right when they are flat chested, but I would much prefer that then clothes fitting well with the help of implants.

My view: Try and talk her out of it! :biggrin1:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think you need to let her know that the decision is hers and her doctors'. she should research the full psychological and medical indications of the surgery. she'd be good to consult multiple doctors, and make sure she asks about short- and long- term risks, effect on childbearing, if she'll need more surgery in the future, etc. there are a lot of things she needs to look into before she decides to do it.

you're 20 and i'm assuming she's about the same age. the likelihood of the two of you being together 10 years into the future is very low. i think you need to keep your desires and opinions out of a decision that ultimately has very little to do with you.

you are both very young. she's still building her self-identity and may not feel the way she does now in 5-10 years. Implants, contrary to popular assumption, are not a one-time surgery and you're done. the best thing she could do is go talk to a few doctors and possibly also a therapist who will help her figure out if this is a good time for her to make this decision psychologically.

BlakeZane

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Wow very sound advice! I should also add that we have been together for 3 years already and are planning to marry once we are done university.

I will definitely suggest what you have said. I think I need to think with my brain, not just my dick and let her decide.

She has pretty much decided on getting them, but like you say that may change in 5 - 10 years.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my gf is also A cup...

I enjoy big big big tits. But in the last few weeks i have think that small breast are also sexy, and if you want they can be the best there are in the world. :)

just my 2 cents.

westy30004

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
IMO...don't like the way implants feel...like a softball or grapefruit under the skin. I like natural regardless of size or shape. I have been with my wife since we were 19 (39 now), and I would chose her at 39 over 19 every time. To me, women age better than a fine wine and letting some dr change what is already perfect should be a crime. Not to offend...but what she perceives to lack up top, she certainly makes up for in the backside (if that is her on your avatar).

BlakeZane

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Lol that's not her in my avatar, but there is some of her backside in my gallery.

I am beginning to come around already... I wont push it at all anymore. If she decides to get them I'll let her, but I definitely wont suggest it to her.

westy30004

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just a side note....before I was dating the mrs. I dated a chick with HUGE boobs (she got a reduction six months after we broke up). During sex I would visit her nipples and noticed I tasted something "chalky". Couldn't figure it out for a while, but eventually realized it was my deodorant. See...big boobs ain't all that.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She's an adult. Support her, but don't pressure her. Your desires should not drive this decision because it's pretty major. As long as she knows the consequences and whatnot then fine.

To my knowledge, however, aren't there certain suppliments to grow breasts that have been clinically proven to work? They're much cheaper and would be ideal for this situation as she could just stop taking them once she achieved what she wanted rather than getting a size and wanting a little more or less.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah a C would be pretty big. She said that is the max she would go, I think she is leaning towards a very full B cup. Right now she is barely an A cup.

I obviously have no idea what it would be like to go from an A to a C on a 90-lb frame. However, I did date a woman with a similar build to your girlfriend (I believe she's 32C), and guys do tend to double-take a lot when she's around. Might be a bit of an adjustment for your g/f, considering my ex had several years (she's 26) to get used to it.

Hopefully your girlfriend's surgeon will go over the potential negative ramifications, if she decides to go ahead...

holmes 13

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I suggest you go back into the bedroom, armed with your camera, and take some more pictures of you banging her butt....she'll forget about the whole thing. Then each time she mentions the boob thing, go back and do it again. Less talk the better.

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, you luck out in that she wants them of her own volition. That way, she gets to have the bigger chest and you get to play supportive boyfriend. What more could you ask for?

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
I like big boobs as much as the next man, but only if they're natural. Have you considered that -- is that your attitude, when you stop to consider? I would discourage (not aggressively, but get my opinion in there if she were my gf) breast enlargement. They're ultimately "fake", and (much worse consequence) she risks nerve damage and loss of sensation, which would truly be so not-worth-it.

Adore her small breasts.

If she truly has body image issues, then I would encourage her to get at least some counseling in (with a psychologist -- not the surgeon) before proceeding. Surgery of any kind is a big step.

Kev

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girlfriend is around an A cup, she is very small at 5'2" and 90 lbs, so they don't that look tiny on her. She is always saying that she wants bigger breasts and that maybe one day she will get implants.
I think the key phrase is "one day." A good set of tits costs anywhere from $7000 to $14,000. A good plastic surgeon doesn't just ask you questions about your medical history. He consults with your primary care physician and any doctor you have seen in the last 5 years. He should also send you to a psychologist to examine the real reasons behind your desire for any plastic surgery.

I always tell her that she is beautiful the way she is... but to be completely honest I would love it if she did get implants. Something about big full breasts just turns me on and I know they would look really good on her.

What do you guys think I should do?and I think I need a girl's point of view... would you be upset if your boyfriend wanted you to get implants?
It depends. If I bought up the subject first and he jumped on it, "like yeah lets do it! I'll get the phone book so you can find a doctor". Then yes, I would be upset. If he repeatedly suggested it without my having ever mentioned it, I would be emotionally devastated. I know this for fact because an ex-boyfriend did this to me and it took a lot of therapy to get over that. :redface::frown1:

Wow, very sound advice! I should also add that we have been together for 3 years already and are planning to marry once we are done university.

I will definitely suggest what you have said.
I think I need to think with my brain, not just my dick and let her decide.
:rolleyes: :duh:
That would be nice. :tongue:

She has pretty much decided on getting them, but like you say that may change in 5 - 10 years.
Unless it is having a severe adverse effect on her self-esteem I wouldn't encourage it . . . right now. 20 is young she should wait.

i think you need to let her know that the decision is hers and her doctors'. she should research the full psychological and medical indications of the surgery. she'd be good to consult multiple doctors, and make sure she asks about short- and long- term risks, effect on childbearing, if she'll need more surgery in the future, etc. there are a lot of things she needs to look into before she decides to do it.

you're 20 and i'm assuming she's about the same age. the likelihood of the two of you being together 10 years into the future is very low. i think you need to keep your desires and opinions out of a decision that ultimately has very little to do with you.

you are both very young. she's still building her self-identity and may not feel the way she does now in 5-10 years. Implants, contrary to popular assumption, are not a one-time surgery and you're done. the best thing she could do is go talk to a few doctors and possibly also a therapist who will help her figure out if this is a good time for her to make this decision psychologically.

As usual Snoozan has given some excellent advice.

I do have two concerns though: #1 I think even a 32C will be too big for a 5'2", 90 lb woman. #2 - If you plan on getting married and having children there is a good chance she may not be able to breast feed.

Sometimes the placement of the implant either blocks the milk ducts completely or squishes them, so that the infant is unable to obtain enough milk to sustain it properly.

Breastfeeding and Breast Implants

HaagenDazs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's her decision at the end of the day. Talk it out with her and she if it's want she really wants to do. But if she wants to do it, she's going to. It's her call, her tits, her skin, etc. But also warn her of the VERY LARGE health risks that happen. Many woman successfully get those, but there are so many woman who have suffered those things bursting, poisoning them, etc. So many terrible stories of females who suffered from that shit. So she may want to think it out. There's always the chance she could be that one whose burst.