My girlfriend wants my roommate's big dick

trev2007

Experimental Member
Media
I had seen my roommate's penis a few times after he got out of the shower. It hangs nice and thick soft, with a big head. It is probably around 6 inches soft. It is definitely something nice to look at. I had told my girlfriend about it once. Last night we were all drinking a good bit. We got on the subject of tits and what size guys like. I kind of kiddingly told her to show him hers. She did, and told him he had to return the favor. I watched the look on her face as he pulled his dick out. She asked me if she could touch it and I nodded. She went on to rub it and kind of jack him off for a couple of minutes. Nothing else happened, but since then I can't stop thinking about her going further with it. It is a crazy turn on for some reason. I know she wants it.

B_ErikKimber

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Go for it. I've been on both sides of this situation and it can be hot as hell. Let her enjoy herself and keep your jealousy in check.

Sophie69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Let her go for it. It's exciting for both of you so why not? Guys should embrace this and let their girls fulfill their fantasies. You'll be jerking off to the sights and sounds she makes fucking his huge cock for years.

acc90630

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm guessing they already played around and just did the teasing thing in front of you to see what your reaction would be. Either way good luck with this situation

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
then I can't stop thinking about her going further with it. It is a crazy turn on for some reason. I know she wants it.

Seems your possibly as keen as she is so i geuss with both of you sharing responsibility if anything were/will & does take place, then your relationship with her should be sexure, long as she eventually does not prefer him over you
doubt yr roomie would suffer in any way, except get his jolllies, at your expense.
Geuss you need to weigh up if viewing/participating is overall going to enhance/destroy your and gfs relationship
enz

lokiau

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sounds like she is into it too. you should go for it make sure you dont come until he has otherwise it will be really awkward watching him pound your gf when ur not even into it.

however doing it with room mates could be dodgy, you could find her sneaking around with him behind ur back.

gnawtee

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let her go for it. It's exciting for both of you so why not? Guys should embrace this and let their girls fulfill their fantasies. You'll be jerking off to the sights and sounds she makes fucking his huge cock for years.

lol thats how this will end up.. him jerkin off , i doubt his girl will let him nail one of her friends and if she would.. let me know where i can find girls like this...

the_uncut

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
It will probably be fun for the night but..... I think she will probably end up comming back for more and thus the relationship will not have a good end. Also keep in mind that he is your room mate so you might also lose him as a frined...
On the other hand you have to evaluate the relationship with your girlfriend and if you really care for her and have plans for your future together....

honeyballs

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Seems like youve been steering towards this situation. So you would like to see her have sex with him? Well if you trust your girlfriend I guess it is ok! It helps if you two have a good sexlife together. Some tips: if you propose her having sex with him,do it while her brain is in the sex-gear; fantasize about it dirty talking to her in bed. Otherwise she starts to think about it with her logical mind and she might think up reasons not to do it. The guy is easier to persuade probably. Just arrange a setting and have some drinks. Kiss your gf and massage her boobs so that he can see it clearly. If you do it good it will turn him on. Then make her as him to touch her too. Give him permission to touch both boobies really good. Your gf should start to touch him in the groin now. Well, by this stage just follow your feelings. You might do it right away or stop there, arrange for a new meeting and fantasize about it untill the moment comes.

caine

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
she's not your girlfriend anymore, mate. Might as well have a smooth transition of power (been watching the Eygpt protests today).

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If she gets to play with another dick besides yours, then its only fair you get to play with another pussy besides hers. Ask her if she would be okay with giving you something in return, say a 3some with another girl or something else, if she says no because it would make her too jealous then I would break it off altogether both with her fantasy and the relationship itself.

Women who are only too happy when their bf/husband allows them to explore their fantasys yet refuse to allow their partner to do the same are very selfish and not to be trusted, its okay for to have her cake and eat it too but not for you? Sorry but fuck that noise, that is unless you are completely okay with her getting it on and you just being a bystander watching the proceedings, whatever you choose to do don`t rush this, as the saying goes "only fools rush in..."

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I guess that means that women should do the same then, right?