My girlfriend wants my roommate's big dick

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Final thought is he does appear to be sanctioning this
sooooooooo consequences whatever, inevitable
as he has no % showing, or indeed re-appeared to follow up to give any indication of where hes swinging, can only assume its
either a fantasy
or a lotta shit .. prove me wrong?
whatever', not going to waste my thoughts on it.
enz

same ole, place it out there & then fck off?

okitsok

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
yeah you gotta be very careful with this stuff.... she might want his all the time... no good! but it does sound freeekin HOT!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If she gets to play with another dick besides yours, then its only fair you get to play with another pussy besides hers. Ask her if she would be okay with giving you something in return, say a 3some with another girl or something else, if she says no because it would make her too jealous then I would break it off altogether both with her fantasy and the relationship itself.

Women who are only too happy when their bf/husband allows them to explore their fantasys yet refuse to allow their partner to do the same are very selfish and not to be trusted, its okay for to have her cake and eat it too but not for you? Sorry but fuck that noise, that is unless you are completely okay with her getting it on and you just being a bystander watching the proceedings, whatever you choose to do don`t rush this, as the saying goes "only fools rush in..."

I sort of agree with you here, but sort of don't. I don't think there's a problem if a partner wants to go outside the relationship for sex, but doesn't want their partner to do so. The problem comes in when a partner EXPECTS this to happen.

yesitsbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally, I think your relationship with your GF is over. Touching his cock in front of you says she doesn't respect you and showing her tits to your friend so easily says she has already fucked him. Either way, you have been had, bamboozled, hoodwinked, made a sucker. Move on, man!

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was in college I had a friend who had seen me naked in the locker room many times. I'm more of a "grower" normally hanging around 4-5" long and around 5.5" thick when it's soft, but his dick was so small it just barely poked out from above his balls. One day he told me he told his wife about my cock, and he said he wanted me to fuck her while he watched. He said she'd never been with anyone but him and was really curious about what another guy might be like--especially a guy with a big dick. I was really torn about it. His wife was a petite little cutie, who I got along really well with, but I wasn't all to keen about fucking the wife of a friend--especially with an audience. I eventually gave in. And the sex was really, really, good with her; probably too good. She became an absolute animal when I started fucking her really deep (I'm a bit longer than 8" hard), cumming almost nonstop. Although it was his idea and he did get off on watching me plow into her (his cum hit my backside while I was fucking) it totally fucked up both their relationship as well as my friendship. As good as his wife was in bed, it wasn't worth it at all. So think twice about what might happen if your girlfriend loves getting pounded by his big dick more than you planned on, OK?

Reactions: Itsmeandyou
D

deleted12830

I think you opened the Box of Pandora....... I don't think this will have a good ending unless you're relationship as a couple is VERY strong and you're able to keep a one night stand with your roomie as a hot anecdote to remember.

But all the while, damn! you lucky guy, a three-some with both of them sounds extremely hot to me, I'm up to recording it too and then uploading it here for all of us to see! :p

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you might as well just end it now, shes not interested in you anymore .. unless you're into seeing your gf getting fucked by other dudes

and if she did that infront of you, its not too crazy to think she probably has a few guys on the side ...

just wondering .. why would you even bring up another guy in front of her? lol

Big_Red

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's impossible to predict what will happen in situations like this. If you're both comfortable with it and you can check your jealously at the bedroom door, then go for it. But if there's any doubt about this, any doubt at all, then forget the whole thing. If you can deal with the possibility of her completely lusting after that big cock, and you won't go back on that later, then you're ready.

flgirl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Accept your role as a beta male and let her enjoy life as it is meant to be. Discuss cuckolding with her up front and let her know you embrace her sexuality. Even if it goes south this time it is going to happen over and over until you assume your role. If your lucky she might let you suck him or at least clean her up. You know that is what you want anyways ;)

Reactions: Murph72

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Touching his cock in front of you says she doesn't respect you and showing her tits to your friend so easily says she has already fucked him.

Neither of those things specifically point to what you think they do. Sure, you could be right, but not necessarily. She may just be into exhibitionism and being shared. I would probably respond in the same way she did, and not for the reasons you listed.

Accept your role as a beta male and let her enjoy life as it is meant to be. Discuss cuckolding with her up front and let her know you embrace her sexuality. Even if it goes south this time it is going to happen over and over until you assume your role. If your lucky she might let you suck him or at least clean her up. You know that is what you want anyways ;)

Who says he's a cuckold? The OP certainly didn't. Maybe he's just into sharing - they aren't the same thing.

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think there's a problem if a partner wants to go outside the relationship for sex, but doesn't want their partner to do so.

As far as I`m concerned if one partner wants to have some NSA fun with others but denys and trys to prevent their partner from doing the same, well that person is being incredibly selfish and I for one would not stand for that kind of shit under any circumstance.

Now if the other partner is okay with the arrangement then that is different, but lets say for arguments sake that one day this same partner who has been sitting on the sidelines while the missus has been going out and about getting her fuck on decides that he wants to indulge in a bit of fun as well, but then has his mate tell him that she wouldn`t be comfortable with that, well I`m sorry but that is bullshit and can in no way be justified imo.

The reason I told the guy to test his girl by asking for something in return if he allows her to indulge in this fantasy is so that he can see for himself what her feelings are for him, if she is against the idea of quid pro quo then she isn`t to be trusted and he should move on, however if she says okay because its only fair you get yours if I get mine then that relationship has potential as she is being considerate and shows that she cares about his fantasys and will try and make them a reality together.

I hope I`ve explained my position clearly here.

The problem comes in when a partner EXPECTS this to happen.

I don`t quite understand what you mean here, can you elaborate?

Last edited:

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"what you think they do. Sure, you could be right, but not necessarily. She may just be into exhibitionism and being shared."

lol, or more likely, shes just a shitty girlfriend and is pretty much taunting how much control she has over him .. the OP needs to do one of 2 things

1. break it off with her and let her do her thing (smart decision)
2. stay with her and let her get plowed by other dudes (whether hes down with it or not, is gonna happen)

wilko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Does this shit actually happen in real life?