My girlfriend wants my roommate's big dick

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Now if the other partner is okay with the arrangement then that is different, but lets say for arguments sake that one day this same partner who has been sitting on the sidelines while the missus has been going out and about getting her fuck on decides that he wants to indulge in a bit of fun as well, but then has his mate tell him that she wouldn`t be comfortable with that, well I`m sorry but that is bullshit and can in no way be justified imo.

I wouldn't think this was fair of the female, because I think these things need to be discussed beforehand. If he says it's fine for her to play with others, KNOWING that she isn't fine with the same, all is good. However, if she played with others and THEN told him he couldn't, I would be in serious disagreement with her behaviour.

I hope I`ve explained my position clearly here.

You have :smile:.

I don`t quite understand what you mean here, can you elaborate?

To be honest, I think that last post was sort of written in self defense. Basically, I would love to be able to fuck other people. If he actively shares me with them, even better - it results in major arousal (in fact this would be the BEST scenario). But I don't know if I'd feel comfortable with sharing HIM. If I was to agree to an open relationship, I wouldn't want to have to watch it, or hear about minor details. But I would make it VERY clear to him that I felt this way before we began playing outside of the relationship, and if he wasn't in agreement, I wouldn't be playing outside at all.

I think what it comes down to with me is, thoughts and fantasies don't matter so much. What does matter, is actions.

lol, or more likely, shes just a shitty girlfriend and is pretty much taunting how much control she has over him .. the OP needs to do one of 2 things

1. break it off with her and let her do her thing (smart decision)
2. stay with her and let her get plowed by other dudes (whether hes down with it or not, is gonna happen)

Have an open mind. Not everyone is that one dimensional (of course, she could be 'just a shitty girlfriend').

DevonTexas

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The voice of reason? or experience.

Both. My 1st fiance and I were kind of open sexually. I had a good friend (who was hot & hung -but gay) who wanted to have sex with her. She wanted to try it with him also. I'm like, ok. Fine, if I can watch. We all got kind of drunk and it happened.

While that was it between them (he concluded he was still gay), it opened the door to her desire to fuck more guys. And do it behind my back. We broke up.

D_Elwald Harribum

Account Disabled
Media
If you want to be with her at all let her do it. I've gone through this only I was the big dick my friends girl wanted to fuck. We had a threesome a few times and I totally dominated the situation. His cock was about half the size of mine and he came real quick so he ended up just watching me pound out his girl. I guess he got insecure and asked us to stop. We continued to fuck for about a year behind his back I guess she turned into a size queen just could not get enough. I got bored with her and she ended up marrying him and not they have two kids. So the moral of the story is let her enjoy some big cock because she will with your consent or not.

Reactions: S_Dick

D_Sigmund Fockbuddy

Account Disabled
Media
If you want to be with her at all let her do it. I've gone through this only I was the big dick my friends girl wanted to fuck. We had a threesome a few times and I totally dominated the situation. His cock was about half the size of mine and he came real quick so he ended up just watching me pound out his girl. I guess he got insecure and asked us to stop. We continued to fuck for about a year behind his back I guess she turned into a size queen just could not get enough. I got bored with her and she ended up marrying him and not they have two kids. So the moral of the story is let her enjoy some big cock because she will with your consent or not.

He must have been really small for her to be converted into a size queen by you...no disrespect, you've got a big dick and all, but its not like its size is so rare and special that his girl couldnt have enough of it. Me thinks you're slightly flattering yourself.

honestly..speaking from experience...one a girl gets fucked good by a big dick..she will usually keep coming back..which can also create problems for the big cock involved:)

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
honestly..speaking from experience...one a girl gets fucked good by a big dick..she will usually keep coming back..which can also create problems for the big cock involved:)

Just to be clear...honestly of course...after you got fucked by a big dick you kept going back and created problems for the guy?

Just to be clear...honestly of course...after you got fucked by a big dick you kept going back and created problems for the guy?
no I was the fuck -er and she created problems for me..lol

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Honestly, you already opened pandoras box. The best thing to do is tag team her with your roomate, get as much ass and pussy off of her, try to get her frends over to share a big cock, and THEN you get rid of her find yourself a new girl. Hopefully you won't have to repeat those events over and over in your life, I mean if you ever wanna get long term relationship. I wonder if she has any extremly hot friends that she'd be willing to share with you.