My girlfriend wants my roommate's big dick

trev2007

Experimental Member
Media
So....after much talk about it we agreed that we would have limits. We decided to try it, but agree that it would only be once unless we are totally ok with it. Last weekend we had all been drinking, and I told her just to go over to him and try something. She sat on his lap and started kissing his neck. Before long he was playing with her tits. When she took him out he was already almost hard. I must say it was a thrill to see him go in and out of her. His head is huge and kept popping in and out. She got off big time. I am tempted to try it again.

B_ErikKimber

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yes, you need to 'try it again'. You need to make sure you stay part of the fun. If she 'got off big time' then she is going back, with or without you.

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
Accept your role as a beta male and let her enjoy life as it is meant to be. Discuss cuckolding with her up front and let her know you embrace her sexuality. Even if it goes south this time it is going to happen over and over until you assume your role. If your lucky she might let you suck him or at least clean her up. You know that is what you want anyways ;)
Exactly. The lure of big cock is inexorable.

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
seems like u enjoyed it so try it again but join in the fun. if she likes fucking in front of you she should like two cocks, one at each end and a dp.

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So....after much talk about it we agreed that we would have limits. We decided to try it, but agree that it would only be once unless we are totally ok with it. Last weekend we had all been drinking, and I told her just to go over to him and try something. She sat on his lap and started kissing his neck. Before long he was playing with her tits. When she took him out he was already almost hard. I must say it was a thrill to see him go in and out of her. His head is huge and kept popping in and out. She got off big time. I am tempted to try it again.

so when is the roomie going to fuck YOU?

it seems clear YOU'RE the one who really wants it and just using your GF to get off.

S_Dick

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I did something similar once. Not with a roommate, but a good friend. My girlfriend and I had been talking about trying something new. One night the three of use with just home drinking and ended up having a crazing time. It was awesome for all three of us. the next morning no one mentioned it.

I say go for it!

D_Tinker Ball

1st Like
Media
What did she say after?

trev2007

Experimental Member
Media
It hasn't happened again yet, but we have talked about it and fantasized discussing what happened. I had her describe what it felt like to me. I don't feel jealous and could definitely watch it again. I can still vividly picture his big dick with her. Since it happened, my roommate and I walk around much more freely naked after showers, etc. Its such a pleasure to look at.

Reactions: S_Dick

Kathil

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is both hot and slightly distressing. I can only mirror the many replies in this thread thus far and frankly I'm also curious how big this guy is.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so when is the roomie going to fuck YOU?

it seems clear YOU'RE the one who really wants it and just using your GF to get off.

Interesting point. As evidenced by:
It hasn't happened again yet, but we have talked about it and fantasized discussing what happened. I had her describe what it felt like to me. I don't feel jealous and could definitely watch it again. I can still vividly picture his big dick with her. Since it happened, my roommate and I walk around much more freely naked after showers, etc. Its such a pleasure to look at.

Yeeeahhh, I think there is something you aren't sharing with us. You seem a little too keen to see and be pleasured at the site of his big cock. I think slurper_la might be on to something.

It's not bad to look at a big cock. Heck, here on LPSG we ALL look at big cocks (yes, even the straight guys. And for any straight guy here that says he hasn't looked at another guys big cock posting is mostly a liar. You never would've joined this site if you hadn't seen the title of the website - and the posting of men's big cock pics - to lead you to join the site and post subsequent pics of your own. Just saying...). But you seem to want to see it now. Just an observation.

Simba

daview4444

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Have to agree with Simba here. I think you are very attracted to your roommate, and to the concept of big dick dominance. What are your intentions? Is it to enjoy the 'cuck' experience, or to progress to an area where you can also join in. There is nothing wrong with being bi. We are what we are, and if others get nervous about it, well that's just too bad.
The real danger you have here is that you might get into a humiliatingly submissive role (which believe me, you will probably regret bitterly), and that you will lose your girlfriend and your roommate.
I may be wrong, but I think you have to face the fact that it is not only your girlfriend who likes your friend's cock, but you as well.
You then have a choice; to accept the fact that, having instigated this, you have lost her, and move on. Or to continue with this scenario. Worst case? You'll be bringing them their breakfast in bed. There's more than a hint of the masochist in this, friend. Please be careful, you might be heading into a dark place here.

JPoster

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am tempted to try it again.

Since it happened, my roommate and I walk around much more freely naked after showers, etc. Its such a pleasure to look at.

Ding, ding, ding, ding. I think we have reached the moral of the story.

Leaving that aside, when you agree to have your gf fucked by another guy you have lost her, at least as any semblance of a gf. You become just another guy who has been dicking her.

Whenever I read any of these "I want my wife/gf to be fucked by my friend/co-worker, etc" I still can't help but think the whole scene is the guy getting off on a fantasy and the gf/wife is just a means of doing it.

Last edited: