My girlfriend wants my roommate's big dick

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you care about your girl friend or roommate or your present living arrangement and things and have not progressed any further, put on the brakes and flip into reverse on this one cause you are opening a can of worms and will likely end up without a girlfriend, roommate and a place to live.
If you don't care then full speed ahead

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It 'could' ruin your relationship, but honestly, if that's going to happen, the events have already been put in motion. Now, the situation is that if she doesn't get it, she will either resent you or she will start a secret affair with the guy. You all seem pretty cool with it, so why not just go for it. You watched her jack him off a little, might as well let them go at it. TAke pictures if you can. Sound really hot.

HungInGa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The fact that its your roommate is going to make things weird. I will also say that unless you are 100% comfortable with it going to the next level, you and your girl are done. I've read some on here say that maybe you're into it because you have some latent homosexual urges that are just coming to the surface. While that may be true (the shower thing seems to point in that direction), I would caution those who say that it is not true in every case. I have seen my wife with other men before as she has seen me with other women. Just because we are that comfortable with each other doesnt mean that I would like to share cock with her.
Bottom line..... if you are cool with watching her do your roomie and dont think that there will be any far reaching ramifications from it...go for it. It can be a lot of fun.

Reactions: S_Dick

Curt1973

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My college roomate had a huge cock! 9in. long and 7in. around. But the head of his cock was even bigger, about 8in around. I had never seen anything like it. We were in the hot tub with some girls one night and suggested we take off our bathing suits. We agreed and took them off. It didn't matter cuz we were under the bubbles. Later when it was time to get out, my roomate jumps out, gets his towel, and starts drying off in front of everyone, with a fully errect cock. The girl I was with used to date my roomate, and I haven't had sex with her yet. I'm looking at his cock and thinking how could my cock ever do her any good after she's been with that! I broke it off with her shortly after

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Share the adventure with her, it is much easier on the man if he is present, it kind of suppress the guilty cheating feelings associated with sleeping with different partners.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My college roomate had a huge cock! 9in. long and 7in. around. But the head of his cock was even bigger, about 8in around. I had never seen anything like it. We were in the hot tub with some girls one night and suggested we take off our bathing suits. We agreed and took them off. It didn't matter cuz we were under the bubbles. Later when it was time to get out, my roomate jumps out, gets his towel, and starts drying off in front of everyone, with a fully errect cock. The girl I was with used to date my roomate, and I haven't had sex with her yet. I'm looking at his cock and thinking how could my cock ever do her any good after she's been with that! I broke it off with her shortly after

We need photos.

trev2007

Experimental Member
Media
So a year later and it has happened several times since then. My roommate is the only one we have done this with. My roommate and I are totally comfortable around each other now. We walk around naked often, and I still get a thrill out of seeing his dick. I guess I have always been fascinated by nice dicks. We have jerked off together and I have touched it a couple of times. I guess this makes me bi, but he is the only one I have with.

Reactions: S_Dick and greg_ca