My girlfriend wants my roommate's big dick

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had seen my roommate's penis a few times after he got out of the shower. It hangs nice and thick soft, with a big head. It is probably around 6 inches soft. It is definitely something nice to look at. I had told my girlfriend about it once. Last night we were all drinking a good bit. We got on the subject of tits and what size guys like. I kind of kiddingly told her to show him hers. She did, and told him he had to return the favor. I watched the look on her face as he pulled his dick out. She asked me if she could touch it and I nodded. She went on to rub it and kind of jack him off for a couple of minutes. Nothing else happened, but since then I can't stop thinking about her going further with it. It is a crazy turn on for some reason. I know she wants it.
If I were your girlfriend, I would fuck your roommate right at that moment. Gosh, who would pass a big dick guy? I know I won't.

fullspeedo11

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've been the room mate with the big dick before and she is definitely interested in experimenting with it. Your room mate is no doubt used to girls being curious about his over sized penis and its nothing more than a sexual ego trip for him to be the center of attention in this situation.(Oops, I am revelling myself.) He doesn't want to steal your girlfriend.
In my experience sometimes the boyfriend just watches and jerks off while I fuck his girl and sometime he joins in. Try not to be jealous. At our age life is one big experiment.

Reactions: S_Dick