My Girlfriend wish's my dick was just a little bit wider.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You have a fine average dick. Should make any normal girl happy. Hard to tell but in reality your midshaft girth is a smidgen less than 5" circumference and probably 6 in length. Get a better measuring tape.

D_Alec_Baldtwins

Account Disabled
Media
could you please let me know why this could be? she loves having sex but has told me she wish's itr was wider and it would be perfect, not much just lil bit.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I won't address the issue of a girlfriend who would actually say something like that to you, but as far as why she wishes it was wider, repeated surveys have shown that as far as what women like, it's added girth, not length, that gives them more satisfaction.

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Exactly.

I won't address the issue of a girlfriend who would actually say something like that to you, but as far as why she wishes it was wider, repeated surveys have shown that as far as what women like, it's added girth, not length, that gives them more satisfaction.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
lol no, lemme rephrase that, i never had someone tell me that, i always been told i was big. kind of threw me back. Whats average girth and how can i measure mine? any suggestions. i guess im wondering how far off from what she would desire.

don't want to be mean. but maybe she's the first one telling the truth? most girls will tell you that you're big because guys want to hear that. :rolleyes: