my girlfriend...

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
so this is how i found out my penis was above average and more:

i dated a a woman for 3 years through college who constantly had to go to the GYN because she was sore and had yeast infections all of the time (we had a very active sex life). for the first year we didn't talk about these meetings (ah! young love) but eventually we started to talk about them. come to find out every time she went in the GYN would tell her to stop playing with her toys so hard because she was tearing a lot which made her sore and, because she was anorexic at one time, (she went to a dance academy when she was in high school) her immune system was not up to par so her Ph changed easily thus yeast. to make a long story short her doctor assumed that it was a toy causing trauma and helping the yeast but she does not own any and we did not have rough sex... eventually sex became shitty and after 3 years we broke up (or should i say she broke up with me). sad i know but there is good news! she is still a good friend and calls me and about a month ago she called and told me that after everyone she had been with after we broke up i still dominate their member and that now she no longer gets sore; though the yeast was still her fault (because i got tested for every std and treated for yeast all tests were negative might i add!). so thats a brief history of how i found out only a few months ago. i even called up some other ex's that confirmed these findings.

in all i guess i just feel odd because i always though i was below par as far as size goes. has anyone else been surprised to find out they are + sized? i mean truly surprised like i am. if you have tell your story! i would love to hear it. i think most guys think their small if they have never compared and for that matter i wounder why the women only told me after we broke up! i guess big dick with small ego is better? all you ladies natural and not would you tell a guy you were really "into" that he had i big cock if he really did? or would you try to tame the ego? would you lie to him about it to make him have more of an ego?

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
what too graphic? sorry if so, i live with a bunch of med students. lol. that type of thing is day to day conversation. my bad...