My girlfriend's ex...is it possible he is this big?

Mandingo Wannabe

Experimental Member
Media
Last night in the midst of some heated sex, my girlfriend again told me of her past boyfriend's cock. She has claimed time and again of them measuring together and the ruler running just shy of the 12" mark at a fraction over 11 1/2". I asked her last night to measure me and she took the ruler and placed it on top of my cock resting the edge right to my groin's edge. Unfortunately, I came up far short of him! LOL. From what I understand this is the proper way to measure a cock. Is it possible, a professional caucasian 45 year old guy from Chicago, is truly this big? From what I'm reading here that would put him in a category out there past Quercusone and other legends. Is it possible? If so, there must be some very happy gals in the Chicagoland area being treated to this monster cock. I aked my girlfriend to send him one of those do it yourself cock mold kits so I could see for myself but she won't bite on that. And of course I'd love to see her fuck him again in front of me, but that request made her angry. Oh well, one can't have everything. Thoughts out there?

sneeper

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
sounds like she's lying... since she shy's away from any real proof. If she would really lie to you about that just to make you feel like hes better or you aren't as good.. or just the fact that she brings it up during sex theres something wrong with her... in my professional opinion (and i've had lots of girlfriends with huge ex's) if shes that obsessed with his cock... gtfo... cus she wont get over it.. shes completely idealized her ex's penis and not yours... also... dont compare yourself to him because thats probably an absurd lie.

Mandingo Wannabe

Experimental Member
Media
sounds like she's lying... since she shy's away from any real proof. If she would really lie to you about that just to make you feel like hes better or you aren't as good.. or just the fact that she brings it up during sex theres something wrong with her... in my professional opinion (and i've had lots of girlfriends with huge ex's) if shes that obsessed with his cock... gtfo... cus she wont get over it.. shes completely idealized her ex's penis and not yours... also... dont compare yourself to him because thats probably an absurd lie.

Sneeper...actually I've been the one to engage this conversation with probing questions. She's been quite hesitant to talk about it. I think she's trying to protect my ego. Truly she seems very over him. It's the voyeur in me who's kept the topic going hoping she might say what hell I'll give him what he wants!

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As you know a 12" correctly measured organ is indeed very rare. Your girlfriend is trying to irritate you for some reason. A guy only needs 8 or 9 inches by 6" circumference to effectively please almost any woman (except a sizequeen). Statistically a "45 year old professional man caucasian from Chicago" is a 7x5 on the Gleason Scale. A 7x5 should provide moderate pleasure to most women from Chicago or Gary, Indiana., according to the Minnesota Multiphasic Penis Inventory.

Mandingo Wannabe

Experimental Member
Media
i doubt that size even exists... if it does then hes one in 3 billion atleast

little lemon...that's what I told her last night...if your measurement was spot on, you probably were having sex with one of the WORLD'S biggest cocks. I'm not naive here people, I think it is possible he's that big. Somebody's got to be the biggest, and it doesn't have to be someone in the sex industry or a subscriber on this site.

quercusone

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its possible. I have a female friend, a phd and a very sensible person not prone to exaggeration, who new a guy in college that was 11 1/4". She measure him....although I didn't ask if it was an LPSG Legal Measurement. She said no way would she have sex with him as she was afraid of the pain. But she stayed good friends with him and he had a lot of trouble finding college girls willing to take him on. And no, she doesn't know what I'm packing. I was tempted to show her and ask if my slightly smaller penis scared her or if she'd take me on. But I chickened out.

Reactions: Heat

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Last night in the midst of some heated sex, my girlfriend again told me of her past boyfriend's cock. She has claimed time and again of them measuring together and the ruler running just shy of the 12" mark at a fraction over 11 1/2". I asked her last night to measure me and she took the ruler and placed it on top of my cock resting the edge right to my groin's edge. Unfortunately, I came up far short of him! LOL. From what I understand this is the proper way to measure a cock. Is it possible, a professional caucasian 45 year old guy from Chicago, is truly this big? From what I'm reading here that would put him in a category out there past Quercusone and other legends. Is it possible? If so, there must be some very happy gals in the Chicagoland area being treated to this monster cock. I aked my girlfriend to send him one of those do it yourself cock mold kits so I could see for myself but she won't bite on that. And of course I'd love to see her fuck him again in front of me, but that request made her angry. Oh well, one can't have everything. Thoughts out there?

This is one the oldest tricks in the book for women to get a rise out of their men: make up a story about some mystery guy and/or ex bf that has a foot long cock (oh she knows for sure, she measured him herself!) that dwarfs yours in comparison.

You can never be be as big as the mystery penis. If that 12 inch guy existed, she'd be telling him her ex was 14. :rolleyes:

I'd be very weary of girls who use this tactic though, if she really cared deeply about you she wouldn't bring up any past lovers size and tell you they were bigger. Especially not during sex.

Last edited:

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Its possible. I have a female friend, a phd and a very sensible person not prone to exaggeration, who new a guy in college that was 11 1/4". She measure him....although I didn't ask if it was an LPSG Legal Measurement.

Yeah she's not prone to exaggeration, she's just bad at measuring. :tongue:

Mandingo Wannabe

Experimental Member
Media
This is one the oldest tricks in the book for women to get a rise out of their men: make up a story about some mystery guy and/or ex bf that has a foot long cock (oh she knows, she measured herself!) that dwarfs yours in comparison.

You can never be be as big as the mystery penis. If that 12 inch guy existed, she'd be telling him her ex was 14. :rolleyes:

I'd be very weary of girls who use this tactic though, if she really cared deeply about you she wouldn't bring up any past lovers size and tell you they were bigger.

JWright and others...you're really missing the point in that it is ME who brings this up, she's never done so on her own, and when we do talk about it I have to pry it out of her.

And Mr. Qercusone, just out of curosity, where did this guy go to college?

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
JWright and others...you're really missing the point in that it is ME who brings this up, she's never done so on her own, and when we do talk about it I have to pry it out of her.

Oh sorry, I was going on the first line "Last night in the midst of some heated sex, my girlfriend again told me of her past boyfriend's cock." So I figured she was constantly telling you how big her ex bf was. :tongue:

Either way, a girl that's going to pull this trick is going to act the same way whether she brings it up on her own at some point or she's just responding to her man bringing it up at some point.

You brought it up though, opening the door for her.

What was the actual context in which you first brought it up?

Mandingo Wannabe

Experimental Member
Media
Oh sorry, I was going on the first line "Last night in the midst of some heated sex, my girlfriend again told me of her past boyfriend's cock." So I figured she was constantly telling you how big her ex bf was. :tongue:

Either way, a girl that's going to pull this trick is going to act the same way whether she brings it up on her own at some point or she's just responding to her man bringing it up at some point.

You brought it up though, opening the door for her.

What was the actual context in which you first brought it up?

J

The talk of his cock size has 100% of the time always been brought up by me. When we initially met, before we even had sex, I asked her about past partners. So in all ways this topic has been me driven. She's almost seems embarrassed about it all. I really think this guy may exist out there.

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
I think that it is quite common for guys to be interested in the cocks that have previously been inside their wife or girlfriend.

The only thing that would make me feel inadequate would be if she were unwilling, when asked, to tell me because she thought of me as being too insecure to handle the truth.

The great majority of guys who are fucking an experienced woman are fucking a woman who has been fucked by bigger, often much bigger. So what? If the sex that we are having together is something that we both are into, then it doesn't matter. Maybe that big cock was able to do things for her that mine does not. Again, no big deal unless she wants to dump me and go back to him.

Or maybe we can bring him back onto the scene and I too can enjoy his cock and what it does for her. And if he's bi, what it can do for me.

Florida Boy

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you are the one who's always bringing it up, then you are the one with the problem. Have you asked this of former girlfriends? If so, how did they handle it? She is probably tired of you bringing it up. She is also probably wondering about your sexuality. If you continue, she will give you want she will surmise you really want. She will wear a 12 inch to bed.

It's only my opinion, but: Serves you right.

kiwimarty

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As you know a 12" correctly measured organ is indeed very rare. Your girlfriend is trying to irritate you for some reason. A guy only needs 8 or 9 inches by 6" circumference to effectively please almost any woman (except a sizequeen). Statistically a "45 year old professional man caucasian from Chicago" is a 7x5 on the Gleason Scale. A 7x5 should provide moderate pleasure to most women from Chicago or Gary, Indiana., according to the Minnesota Multiphasic Penis Inventory.

hahaha Cock size x occupation x age x location. A new paradigm!

Mandingo Wannabe

Experimental Member
Media
If you are the one who's always bringing it up, then you are the one with the problem. Have you asked this of former girlfriends? If so, how did they handle it? She is probably tired of you bringing it up. She is also probably wondering about your sexuality. If you continue, she will give you want she will surmise you really want. She will wear a 12 inch to bed.

It's only my opinion, but: Serves you right.

Florida boy...just a regular 'ol hetro guy with an overactive voyeuristic streak. Why the hate? You wondering about my sexuality? Keep your opinions about me to yourself please. I've posed a very non-threatening post and you go the hater route. I'm not going to take a shot at you being gay, so I would expect the same respect in return. Generally it is my experience that those that are quick to criticize others, especially when unprovoked, often have difficulty at looking at themselves in the mirror.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
wannabe....she is with you and all is cool....enjoy the one you are with....may i say let it go....except here where most guys including me know exactly where you are going and coming from...