My girlfriend's ex...is it possible he is this big?

spk_jones

Sexy Member
Media
Of course your gf's ex could be 11+" . Last Saturday our team had another "gong show" and my buddy with the pussy destroyer is back after 2 years with another team. We had Coley measure him and he was 13 1/4" . checked and double checked with a tape measure. Also 4 1/4 " circumference. We had measured him 2 years ago to be longer. But he's put on 20# since then. Sure they're rare Ive only seen 1 this big but ive been in lots of locker rooms in the last 15 years of playing sports.

Jean-Paul

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...i just don't understand how a "petite woman" who is "relatively tight" could accomodate a 11.5" penis. it seems anatomically impossible

My girl friend who's 5'3" and farily slim tells me it's a matter of a woman genuinely wanting a big cock inside her, as well as not being inhibited. I'm just repeating her opinion, because I have no idea how you women handle things. She was with another guy a few years ago who was pretty big, but she really didn't like him because I guess he smelled. She told me she couldn't open up for him, but with me, there's no problem.

bunnylove

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My girl friend who's 5'3" and farily slim tells me it's a matter of a woman genuinely wanting a big cock inside her, as well as not being inhibited. I'm just repeating her opinion, because I have no idea how you women handle things. She was with another guy a few years ago who was pretty big, but she really didn't like him because I guess he smelled. She told me she couldn't open up for him, but with me, there's no problem.

i was completely sexually open and attracted to my ex, and he still left me in tears, so i don't think that's the trick behind it

bunnylove

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
But Bunny, as the old saying goes: no 2 are exactly alike. Again, and it's consistent with this topic, ANYTHING is possible.

idk lol the concept of it scares me. true anything is possible and i'm sure it happens but... that just makes my vagina hurt

bunnylove

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
same thing i've told the half-dozen yim messages i've received: i never once said "i want a giant cock in me." it's a support group. i have fairly large-penised friends. am i not ALLOWED to be here?

Mandingo Wannabe

Experimental Member
Media
same thing i've told the half-dozen yim messages i've received: i never once said "i want a giant cock in me." it's a support group. i have fairly large-penised friends. am i not ALLOWED to be here?

Of course you are Bunny. I meant no disrespect. I failed to take into account the support group nature of all this, and that some are here for others.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Welcome bunnylove, you are officially 'allowed' to be here now! :tongue:

bunnylove

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Of course you are Bunny. I meant no disrespect. I failed to take into account the support group nature of all this, and that some are here for others.

no damage done. i know several people join the site foaming at the mouth and drooling looking for a large penis. i'm legitimately afraid of anything over 8" due to personal experience. if anything, i'm curious about the possibility of anyone even being that blessed, much less a large group of people being that blessed.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ahem, I just re-read the first few posts. Yep, anything is possible. Including that the g/f has sussed your fetish and is doing her best to please you.

Regardless, good for her. You're a lucky man. I think a lot of people would have pissed off by this stuff. (You find a well-hung guy, only to find he's hung up on other men's size.)

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There probably is a population of real long guys. There is a "donut" on the market for men who poke the cervix of their woman. It is placed on the base of the dick. I suspect those very long 11" plus and skinny dicks can be quite painful if they poke the cervix. The donut gadget shortens the dick by a few inches. I'm not sure a woman can feel a dick less than 5" in circumference.

Last edited:

Mandingo Wannabe

Experimental Member
Media
Update: my girl friend, has agreed, maybe relented is a better word, to engaging in a 3way with the hung ex. This is costing me dearly, a week's vacation in Maui, was the negotiated settlement. The ex is flying out next week and we're meeting on the 24th. I'll attempt to get pictures/a video posted. Can't wait!

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They haven't had the desire to go public for 5,000 years now because they don't exist. Not completely natural anyway...

There are many 14" penes (natural) belonging to Nepalese Sherpas. These folks are quite shy but agile Mt. Everest climbers. At the Camps up the mountain a group performed a circle jerk of these awesome cocks to entertain Hillary and his team.
(This is anecdotal)