My girlfriends exes

TexSmith: I've been with my girlfriend for a long time and we have a great relationship. The other night we were talking about exes and she used to hold back because she was worried I would get jealous. Over time though she's realized I'm just not the jealous type. So she got to telling me things she did years ago when she was much younger. She told me about her best one-night stand when she had sex with a guy several times in a night including doggie style and everything you could imagine. The thing that turned me on the most was she said she went down on him and I asked where he came and she said on her face. This drove me crazy because it was fun to think of her just totally uninhibited. She also told me about the biggest guy she'd been with and how she loved to give him head while playing with herself. Just the site of it got her off. Now any other guy I know would probably hate to hear this stuff? Any thoughts or anyone else like this?

:Aphex^amigo): Yeah man, this all happened to me too, back when I was a virgin I dated a very sexy girl who'd fucked more people than I'd kissed even though she was two years younger... while she didn't share the tales of her past accomplishments all that often, hearing about the positions, the marathons, the exotic encounters, it all brought up very jealous feelings... and of course I wouldn't given her my virginity and sooo much more if only she'd tested herself for STDs.

We really will spend so much fricking time trying to Mission-impossible our way into their fantasies.

Which brings up a new question: you're a young fella and you could spend your time fucking 100 different hot women or you could be with one woman who loves you. How will you spend your time?

(Actually, it's a very, very old question... and Chris Rock has already said it best: "Relationship? Or... New Pussy?")

~Pp