My girlfriends friend

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Imported, Oct 15, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

TexSmith: Just recently my girlfriend, her best friend and I were hanging out after a night of drinking. My girlfriends friend is getting married soon and my girlfriend, Jennifer, asked if she minded being with one penis for the rest of her life. Her friend, Amanda, claimed she wished it was bigger and my girlfriend replied that wasn't a problem for us. To my surprise she started rubbing on my penis through my jeans and definitely getting hard. Her friend just kept eyeing my growing bulge and then to my shock my girlfriend unzipped my pants and pulled it out. I don't know if the alcohol eased her ambitions or what but I was as hard as I've ever been. My girlfriend then proceeded to jack me off until I came.
    It wasn't more than a few weeks later she called me from a party asking if I could give them a ride and that they would make it worth my time if I drove across town to pick them up. I was only hoping it would be like the week before. Once I picked them up my girlfriend was telling me how much I would enjoy getting home and how they had been talking about my penis all night.
    Once in the house my girlfriend took off all her clothes except a thong and then took off my pants and started giving me head. After a little prompting her friend joined in and sucked on my penis as well, even finishing me off.
    Off course this has been the greatest sexual experience of my life and I want to do it more often. However, does that bring up jealousy if I ask and should I just stick with waiting for them to instigate?

2. Imported

Gold Member

Just A Guy: Be the slave, not the master, keep your mouth shut and enjoy it. Its about how the two of them see you, dont queer it by changing that dynamic.

3. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

First, it seems to have been at least partly your girlfriend's idea, so make sure it's OK with her if it happens again. Set some limits that you can agree on. She might not want you playing with the friend without her, for example.

Second, is the friend still getting married soon? Because that could lead to all sorts of drama.

Third, is the friend STD-free? You might want to make sure.

4. jonb

Gold Member

Also don't queer it by telling the husband. Just remember, though, that in any relationship with someone who's married, someone's going to get hurt.

5. Standard Deviant

Albums:
    reply censored for the sake of sensitive persons

6. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

7. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

. . . . You can see me responding to hot sex far more passionately than I ever have with you. Wouldn't that be awesome?"
    Yeah, I can see that it would do wonders for her boyfriend&#39;s self-esteem. <_<
    [post=259786]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]

Wise words which deserve consideration&#33; There are exceptions to the belief that age is required for informed knowledge for guidance of others.

:rolleyes: Luke

8. naughty

Gold Member

Texsmith,

Maybe I am a bit old fashioned, but I winced when I heard that she began to rub you, undress you, and manually stimulate you in front of other people. What was that about? I am glad you are such a good sport about it. If I were a man I would have found it to be highly offensive and disrespectful.I dont care how close I become with someone No one has the right to be that familiar with me in front of others. That was treating you like a possesion and a sex object. She should not be hurt or suprised if her friend suddenly comes around for her own private session.

Naughty

9. Standard Deviant

Albums:
    reply removed since Tex has long since gone back to the panhandle

10. naughty

Gold Member

Standard Deviant,

There is no need for you to "feel sorry" for my comments or apologize on my behalf. My comments express my own views and none other. As you have a right to express your own.I am speaking from my own personal points of reference and as a woman. Ultimately, it is Texas&#39; decision how he will handle his own affairs.

Naughty

11. Standard Deviant

Albums:
    reply deleted to accomodate the politically correct

12. naughty

Gold Member

Standard Deviant,

I have no quarrel with you. Lets agree to disagree. Texsmith sounds like he has it under control .

Naughty

13. Hockeytiger

Hockeytiger Active Member

Yeah he has it under control until this girl&#39;s fiancé shows up at his door with a loaded gun.

Tex, if you are going to buy into SD&#39;s view of things I ask you to change positions. Instead of you getting your dick worshiped by someone else&#39;s significant other, how would you feel if your girlfriend decided to worship another one of her friends boyfriend&#39;s dick because it was bigger than yours? According to SD you should feel turned on by it. And she is entitled to do it. Imagine her licking his dick and saying how hot it is and how much she wants it because it is bigger than yours. If you do indeed feel turned on by that, then please go ahead and live in SD’s world. You two deserve each other.

P.S. To most of the members of this forum, sorry about my acerbic tone in this post. I find the notion that there should be a male sexual hierarchy based on penis size, where large dicked men rule the sexual roost, (and on top of that, the smaller men of the world should not only accept that, but should like it) disgusting, and barbaric.

P.P.S. Tex, I’d be a bit careful about your relationship with your girlfriend. The fact that she asked her friend, “if she minded being with one penis for the rest of her life”, should set off a few warning bells. If you are mostly in it for the sex, then it is no problem. The issue is that she said “penis” not “man”. If that is so, then it seems that she identifies you as a penis, not a man. Frankly, my wife does not have sex with my penis. She has sex with ME. My penis and her vagina (and our various other parts) are the means by which we have sex together. I am more than a penis, and I seriously hope you identify yourself as more than that as well.

14. Max

Max New Member

I have never bought into the idea that well hung guys deserve attention more than anyone else. When somewhere in my teens I passed whatever length it was (8 inches?) that entitled me to graduate into the big dick club, I must have missed out getting the certificate which entitled me to all this royal treatment.

Nor do I think my size and some women&#39;s possible fascination with it is a good reason for risking long term committed relationships. I&#39;m not attacking people who think differently, but I can&#39;t help feeling that playing about with someone else&#39;s partner (for reasons of exploring size or for any other reason) is going to lead in the end to one or more people being seriously hurt.

Yes, being well hung is a part of who I am, and it matters to me far more than it should, probably. But in the end, that is all it is, a big penis; it doesn&#39;t give me the right to behave any differently from anyone else.

P.S. Just seen Hockeytiger&#39;s post. He says it all so much better than I can.

15. jonb

Gold Member

LMAO&#33; Sex with married people always results in someone getting hurt, and it&#39;s usually not the person involved with both.

16. Standard Deviant

Albums:
    I am so very glad to agree with everyone here.

17. hungthick

hungthick New Member

Let me assert my opinion...

SD you are so off basis and out of touch with reality that it is beyond my comments to you...I agree with naughty and I believe most men would as well. Typically, men are shy and private regarding their package regardless of its size and I would have stopped it before it began if for anything else my self respect.

One thing i cannot stand is a hypocrat. If TexSmith knows the fiance how can he face him when he had his cock in his future wive&#39;s mouth. Dispicable.

TexSmith keep your mouth shut...if you like this sort of thing let the girls prompt it.

DMW you crack me up sometimes you are too funny.

18. Standard Deviant

Albums:
    oh, of course
    yes, yes, a thousand times YES

19. Imported

Gold Member

TexSmith: I was gone all weekend. I sure should have proved what I wrote harder. My girlfriend&#39;s friend was going to get married but called it off and my girlfriend&#39;s question had to do with if she could have handled having had just her ex fiance&#39;s penis for the rest of her life. That&#39;s totally my fault. I don&#39;t want people to think I&#39;m a huge jerk now. I defenitely wouldn&#39;t want to hurt someone&#39;s feelings or get involved with a girl who had a boyfriend. Hope that clarifies and next time I&#39;ll look over what I&#39;m posting more. Guess I was too excited reminiscing. :D

20. thesaw

thesaw New Member

Gentlemen and Ladies,

I do often read your posts but do not actively participate like most of you do. This one seems to need my two cents though.

Back in my mid twenties I had a girl friend that some how strayed. She got involved with this man with a large penis. She finally told me and it did hurt as I am not among the lucky, or as some seem to assume the privileged. SO she dumped me for the man with the large member. I chalked it up to life. Some months went by and we had not seen each other in that time. We finally met again and it was not a pretty sight. Turns out the guy with the big dick was a big dick. He had beaten her pretty badly. Life has it ironies, I guess. About a week later I ran into him. Something compelled me to talk about the issue with him. I guess chivalry is not dead with me. He started spouting off about how he would take any woman I had from me with his big man hood. I had had enough of him by this time. He stuck his finger in my chest and questioned my man hood, lack of I guess, at least below the belt line. That was all I needed. I lost it. I knew better but I lost it. I was no match for him in bed but hand to hand was my domain. I beat him as badly as he had beaten her. He was no match for me and I knew. I just lost it though.

To this day I am still trying to figure out who was the bigger dick. He may have had the bigger dick but I think I was the bigger dick. He never ever questioned my manhood again.

To those that think they are entitled or otherwise, beware with whom you are playing with and what you say. Some of us have much bigger physical attributes elsewhere. You spend such a short time of your life having sex, why not do it with someone you love and care for than with some elses lover and companion.

Draft saved Draft deleted