My girlfriends friend

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SD,

I want to apologize to you and everyone else on this thread for expressing my frustration in such an unladylike fashion. I can see from your posts that you are a very intelligent and expressive individual. I can see that we will probably never agree on this topic and I assure you I am not a fascist nor was I born anywhere other than the USA.

Hungthick ,

Thank you for your attempts at creating some sort of peace here on this thread. I am going to bow out from this fray because it is not worth pursuing any further and it is merely taking up space that could be used more contructively.

Texsmith,

In danger of sounding woefully out of touch, please think about these points1) please weigh your decisions by whether there is potential for others being hurt and if put in the same situation as odd man out would you be as "ok " with it as you are now?

Naughty

donkey

Experimental Member
Media
After wading through the little snipes ,I feel that an extra two cents wont hurt. Firstly SD while I dont completly dissagree with you, if you indeed are a well hung guy you would know that alot of ladies cringe at the sight of a big cock , should you require proof of this look at the demographic on this board. Size queens are not the norm , they are about as common as big cocks.
True many ladies are facinated by a big cock, most are keen to play with one, very few in my exprience can comfortably take it . :(

monstro:
Originally posted by naughty@Oct 22 2004, 07:50 AM
SD,

I want to apologize to you and everyone else on this thread for expressing my frustration in such an unladylike fashion.
Naughty
[post=260721]Quoted post[/post]​

Naughty, you owe no one an apology. You are a class act all the way and I, for one, am glad you're on the board. :)

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Naughty--
Don't apologize, the outburst was well needed, and well, I found it kinda funny.
SD was acting like a jerk and finally someone had the balls to tell him what to do.
I was surprised, however, that it came from you--mild mannered and proper as you are. I am glad that you did what you did, and no need to apologize...you said what many people on here were thinking.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good morning!

You know, I knew there was I reason I liked Southern men! LOL! Thank you, Prep and Monstro. I think you two are fabulous and I am glad to have an opportunity to tell you so! Well, I did feel that in spite of my fit of pique... one bad word does not deserve another! LOL! This was well worth it though to have gentlemen like Prep, Monstro and Hung thick to come to my swift defense. Hugs to all! :D

Naughty

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good for you, Naughty and do NOT ever apologize for something as such. You deserve the right to defend your opinion as does everyone. Personally, I was glad to see you say it too! YAYYYYYYY!!! :D

Oh, and Prep... naughty is mild mannered but those are the ones you really have to be careful about - they tend to snap when others least expect it.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
BB-
I think the reason that I got a kick out of Naughty's outburst is that I am the same way--I am mild mannered and gentlemanly, and will hold in emotions when someone makes me mad. Then some little thing will set me off, and, at that point--watch out, because the fireworks are going to go off! However, once the explosion goes off, it's back to normal, it's out of my system, and things are calm again, and I can proceed as normal. It's very strange, because I wear a lot of other emotions on my shirtsleeve, but anger, I manage to keep at bay MOST of the time. LOL

Must just be part of my Southern charm...

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Naughty, you crack me up! Glad to see I'm not alone as an lpsg bitch, at least occasionally. Sometimes that's what it takes to get attention.

That being said, SD I do understand what you're saying to some extent. Big dicks are viewed by society as being desireable and would appear to give those who posess them more options. What you say is not untrue, but I think we sometimes get sidetracked here on this sight by thinking other people in socieaty think as we do here. I know for sure that there are some men who prefer large breasted women, but I know of very few who would actually leave a woman they are in a happy loving relationship with to trade up a cup size! I believe this to be equally true of women. While size is intriguing, we simply aren't going to dump a good guy for a big dick. I kind of hate the phrase "all other things being equal", because they are never equal! Each person is a unique individual whose qualities can in no way be measured against someone else's. This is where physical attributes differ- they can be quantified, but it is MEN more than women who are competitive and fall into these practises. Bigger, better, stronger, faster, etc. are all concepts that make MEN feel better about themselves, so don't project those thoughts onto us- they're not coming from us! Not all women can even accomodate a larger penis, so while some might be screaming in the throes of tremendous orgasms, many are just screaming in pain, so NO- it's not a contest where the biggest penis is always the winner.

I do like this topic though because it blatantly illustrates how awful a thing objectification is, even if it was intended as praise. If a man grows up seeing himself as a large cock, then his cock is rejected (perhaps for very reasonalbe physical limitations), his ego could be crushed. If he has not been encouraged to develop his interests, personality, likes and dislikes, religious and phylosophical views. and become a more well rounded person, he will have nothing to fall back on if the one thing he depends on gives way for some reason. This is exactly why so many women have self esteem issues, their opinion of self worth is reliant on their (our) appearance.

Large cocks are wonderful things, they are appealing on many levels, but lets' not lose focus on the human beings attatched to them!

Relationships are complicated things, I think most people would choose the warmth of a good love over a roll in the sack, but I think in the example that begun this thread, the "other girl" was newly out of her engagement and looking for hot sex, so her motives were clear. HIS motives were obvious, the only one who had something to lose was the g/f, and she was the instigator! I'd say no harm, no foul here. I would certainly leave it up to the g/f to see if anything further develops, or of it was just a fun experience for the memoirs.

Bluespeedoz

Expert Member
Media
Off course this has been the greatest sexual experience of my life and I want to do it more often. However, does that bring up jealousy if I ask and should I just stick with waiting for them to instigate?

Hey Tex, it's great you and your friends are having fulfilling sexual experiences. Whether either girlfriend will become jealous is down to them and how they are as individual people. You might become jealous too if their friendship becomes stronger or if they find a guy with a larger dick and exclude you!! I think that after a while you may also become bored with this situation and want to try something else. I should go with the flow for the time being and see what happens next. :blink:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Standard Deviant,

I hope this will be my last post on the subject. I have tried in just about every way to ask your to "live and let live", but I see now that it seems to be beyond your capability. If you read a number of posts back, I apologized to you for saying "STFU". It is not something I have ever said before, but as you can see many individuals here have voiced the same frustration. I really have no quarrel with you other than the fact that I would appreciate the containment of your comments to your thoughts on the subject at hand and not what you feel is wrong with me , my belief system, my comments or those of any other poster on this thread. I wish you a very happy All Saints day.

Naughty