My girlfriend's friends...

1quickquestion

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girlfriend and I had a problem of finding the right condom to fit, after going through about 3 different types, (settling on theyfit) we found the solution. But she and I both were virgins, and we were unsure if a ring around my penis due to condom use was normal after sex. So, naturally, she asked her friends if they had experienced "the ring" after sex. She got a universal no, and then her friends got curious. She told them I got a ring with a magnum XL, (which was true, but it was because i couldn't roll down the material enough, and before you ask, yes, and even deeper ring was present with a normal magnum) and then naturally her friends did the typical "OH MY GOD? ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" and the other said "Good lord!" now, this is not they typical "my girlfriend's friends are after me thread. What I don't want is any attention from them, even though I know it's already there (I met them at lunch, per my girlfriend's request, i was not there when the aforementioned conversation took place.) So, how would you other guys deal with this? Remember, I am in love with my girlfriend, and her friends are in relationships as well.

Too long? Didn't read?

Word about my size got out to my girlfriend's friends, and I don't want their attention.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You deal with it by not bringing it up and just shrugging off any jokes they might make. Its only slutty type girls that would bring it up anyway. The majority of girls will only talk about a guy with their girlfriends and never in front of him.

I get the impression though that you would like to play with your girlfriend's friends if they weren't in a relationship.

On a side note, I have always thought it funny how girls will advertise their men's 'assets' and then complain when their own advertising has led him to cheat/be unfaithful.

1quickquestion

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't want to mess with my girlfriend's friends. They're flat out unattractive. But thanks for the advice guys, I just don't want news of this to lead to jealousy or anything of the sort, it was a major ego boost at first, but then i started thinking of the reprucussions.

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

How hilarious!!! ur big cock is gettin the wrong sort of attention!!!

:biggrin1:

I would try not to worry too much...just enjoy it!!

As long as you are secure in your relationship and she can see you appreciate her u've got nothing to worry about! :smile:

hungphat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just act like you don't know anything about it. Be natural and it should be cool. If any of them come on to you and you really care about your girlfriend, tell her about it. That way if she ever finds out later, you will be cool. She will probably appreciate your honesty. good luck!