My Give A Damn Is Busted

Proppie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well you filled up my head, With so many lies. Twisted my heart Til something snapped inside. I'd like to give it one more try but my give a damn's busted. You can crawl back home say you were wrong, stand out in the yard cry all night long. Well go ahead and water my lawn. My give a damn's busted. (chorus) I really wanna care, I wanna feel somethin' Let me dig a little deeper... Nope... Sorry... Nothin' (2nd verse) You can say you've got issues. You can say you're a victim. It's all your parents fault, After all you didn't pick em Well maybe Oprah's got time to listen. My give a damn's busted. (*Well let me get this straight now) Your therapist said It was all just a phase A product of the prozac And your co-dependent ways So uhh ... who's your enabler these days My give a damn's busted. (chorus) I really wanna care, I wanna feel somethin' Let me dig a little deeper... Eeh-Eeh (3rd verse) (*Oh you're tellin' me) It's a desperate situation, No tellin' what you'll do. If I don't forgive you, You say your life is through. Well honey... give me somethin' I can use. (My give a damn's busted.) (*Ahh you knew I was gonna say that, didn't ya.) My give a damn's busted (*ha ha) My give a damn's busted Honey trust me My give a damn's busted yeahhh ... OOOH My give a damn's busted yeahhh (*You wanna do what?)(*ha ha ha ha ha) My give a damn's busted (*Get the party started thats what we'll do) My give a damn's busted (*I'm not done honey, trust me) My give a damn's busted (*Been there, done that) My give a damn's busted My give a damn's busted

hung_big: Why are you posting lyrics to a country song?

I like the song too, but at least give credit to singer and maybe some contructive comments? Otherwise, this is just useless spam

*PLONK*

Man, I haven't done that in a WHILE!

hung_big: Yah, my give a damn is fucking busted.

I'm in a good mood, actually. But anyone fucking gets on my nerves don't expect me to flower up what I'm feeling.

hung_big: Is it wrong that it amused me for 15 minutes? :D

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by hung_big@Jun 7 2005, 02:49 AM
Is it wrong that it amused me for 15 minutes? :D
[post=318482]Quoted post[/post]​

Not really. I kept at it until I caught up to that damned button and found out that the words “you win” will pop up if you can actually click it. It reminded me a lot of the game “whack a mole.”

Proppie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry about that everyone.
The song "My Give A Damn's Busted" is performed by Jo Dee Messina.
. . . . I could not find out who wrote it . . .

I posted it not as spam, but because I was angry and wanted to "rant and rave".

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you really want to rant and rave, and quote a song,
than look no further than McLean & Mclean's song,
F**k ya, F**k ya

P.s. They're a Canadian comedy act. Or were,
since one of them passed away.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Jun 8 2005, 12:39 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Jun 8 2005, 12:39 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Proppie@Jun 8 2005, 01:59 AM
I was angry and wanted to "rant and rave".

Ranting and raving in your own words tends to be more cathartic. Telling us what Jo Dee Messina thinks doesn&#39;t really tell us what&#39;s on your mind.
[post=318726]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Take it from DMW - he&#39;s our resident expert on the Cathartic Church.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by steve319@Jun 8 2005, 09:43 PM
Ouch&#33;

That one should carry a warning sticker. Extreme punnagement&#33;

[post=319044]Quoted post[/post]​
Hey, the other day, I made a joke that ministers were more catholic than priests in their tastes; Protestants go after both boys and girls. So I have massive pwnage punnage too.

Of course, being faithful can make one dogmatic. *ba-dump-shhh*